Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! (6353 Views)

Poll: I should:

defy her and stay: 67% (48 votes)
listen to her and leave: 32% (23 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Do Without Visiting Nairaland In A Day? / Can You Do Without Visiting Nairaland For A Week? / Why Do People Who Think Nigeria Is Hopeless Keep Visiting Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by kunmibola(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2009
I have been having this issue since I met my girlfriend.
She has been complaining about my visits to Nairaland.
I don't know what to do and am afraid this going to affect the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2009
choose one ur girl or nairaland grin
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by candylips(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2009
dump the babe jor
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by debest1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2009
NL is not the issue here, there is an obvious lack of trust in the relationship and this needs to be addressed because today maybe NL tomorrow facebook, yahoo, internet or oh don't text your friends again. So my guy sort out the underlying problem
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by galatico(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2009
That is absolute bullshit!!! Don't let a Girl control you, now it's nairaland later she'll ask you to stop browsing!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by spikedcylinder: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2009
Is there any particular reason though? Is it that you are very flirtatious on here or was that just a direct order without reason?
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by biola44: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2009
insecurity!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by justwise(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
Maybe she has an account here and might have said something she wouldn't want u to read.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by sesman(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
kunmibola:

I have been having this issue since i met my girlfriend. She has been complaining about my visits to Nairaland. I don't know what 2 do and am afraid this goin 2 affect d relationship.

This is just pathetic, what nairaland got to do with the relationship you have with your girlfriend,

next time it will be my GF has been complaining that she dont like the look of my nose, she wants me to have nose plastic surgey like MJ, booo hooo,  cry  cry what do i do, please dude , be a man, geez some people
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2009
its possible they both met here on NL, and the poor babe is feeling insecure of her guy being snatched by her likes
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by debest1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
camelot:

its possible they both met here on NL, and the poor babe is feeling insecure of her guy being snatched by her likes
or as the adage goes
Eni ti a fe ni ile ijo, iran lo ma wo lo,
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2009

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by posakosa(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2009
Ibkaye: u're bad oo!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by patwhizkid(f): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2009
Lmao!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by chiejik(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
what do you mean
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by daduke2k(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
flog the babe wel wel
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by Gentlelady(f): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
kunmibola:

I have been having this issue since i met my girlfriend. She has been complaining about my visits to Nairaland. I don't know what 2 do and am afraid this goin 2 affect d relationship.

Reasons?
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by chamotex(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2009
So your gf now controls your life.
I hate ultimatums
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by debest1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2009
chiejik:

what do you mean
ha ha ha
it translates as
"The woman you meet at the nightclub/dance hall, you end up losing to someone who can dance better than u"
the gal meet the poster on NL and now she is allegedly scared of losing him to someone else on NL
kapish?
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by chiejik(f): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2009
ok hahahahahaha i now understand grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by debest1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2009
k
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2009
debest i hail u with dat adage wink
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by Gabry(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
poster,

learn to type FASTER. or type THE FASTEST!

learn to type and listen and talk at the same time

LEARN TO TYPE WITHOUT LOOKING AT YOUR SCREEN AND KEYBOARD AND TO LOOK ONLY AT YOUR GF!

Type when u have time and dont type when you dont have time. In one day, U are atleast to have 5 secs every 20 mins free so post during the 5 secs free time!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by debest1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2009
camelot:

debest i hail u with dat adage wink
thx so do i get a kiss for my "adage" skills?
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by kunmibola(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2009
To be sincere, i guess she's just afraid of losing me. She also visits NL and i think her fear is that i might end up being 'snatched' by NLgirls.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by ugonna245(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2009
To be sincere, i guess she's just afraid of losing me. She also visits NL and i think her fear is that i might end up being 'snatched' by NLgirls.

WHAT ARE YOU FEELING LIKE
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by Nezan(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2009
I think she should have been complaining if you were visiting facebook. You open your page only to discover numerous mails from people you dont even know. I have quitted facebook long ago. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by AloyEmeka6: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
I've been going through the same thing for over one year now and I hide under the cloak to stay on nairaland . Mine visits blogs, facebook, nairaland and chats but doesn't want me to do the same. If you will take my advice, nairaland is not worth your relationship. If she doesn't feel comfortable about it, why not give way to her wishes. Its not as if she is asking you to quit your job or change religion. If you can, hide your ID  and hang out here for its better and cheaper than hanging out in bars and clubs; clear up your computers history after each session in case she visits suddenly and you will be fine.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by chidyke77(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
If ur gf cn say or gv out such damn order to u,imagine hw u gonna make it wtout stooping so low to ur wife in future.
Thats one of d outcome of showing a gf dat shes so important to u. Countinue wt ur nairaland abeg,unles u wnt d asshole to toy wt u. BE A MAN
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by chidyke77(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
If ur gf cn say or gv out such damn order to u,imagine hw u gonna make it wtout stooping so low to ur wife in future.
Thats one of d outcome of showing a gf dat shes so important to u. Countinue wt ur nairaland abeg,unles u wnt d asshole to toy wt u. BE A MAN
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by AloyEmeka6: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
chidyke77:

If your gf cn say or gv out such damn order to u,imagine hw u gonna make it wtout stooping so low to your wife in future.
Thats one of d outcome of showing a gf dat shes so important to u. Countinue wt your nairaland abeg,unles u wnt d asshole to toy wt u. BE A MAN
Its not about being a man, its more like being mature. If you want to show your manhood, head to Afghanistan or Sudan. She is not asking him for his kidney, relationship is about adjustments. Will you expect her to make adjustments for you when you refuse to adjust for her?. may be she doesn't want him here because he spends too much time here or because some of these lady chimp monks here send him private mails. I receive those too and no woman feels comfortable when they see their man receive them.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Stop Visiting Nairaland! by DeepSoul(f): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
I see you have only 70 posts sef.

If  you had like 3,000 posts nko? Wetin she for do?

And bdw, NL is very informative so she's tryin to deprive you of knowledge

Mscheeeeew! She no get work!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Experience With Banger/ Firecrackers / Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death / Veteran Journalist Edmond Obilo And Ifeoluwapo Adeniyi Resigns From Splash FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.