Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant (53066 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by pretydiva(f): 9:49am On May 24, 2016
VampireeM:
Breast wey too many gals for my secondary school don suck those years. She and her twin were good in bed as I heard that they were so soughted after in school by the seniors gringrin

I can see she still has nice titts. Can imagine what "C" would say when she sees this pic..

Those crazy years in boarding school. cool

are u trying 2 say she n her twin were lesbians shocked
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by ireneony(f): 10:07am On May 24, 2016
Pervert all over this thread

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by 1miccza: 10:09am On May 24, 2016
Mttttcheewww!!! What's so special in her breastfeeding??

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Ukerejob22: 10:10am On May 24, 2016
Remain silent on this one
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Burger01(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chaii.. Fresh borbi grin
You dey craze grin

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by jeffooh999(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2016
I love breast so so much!!!!
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Burger01(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy abeg tell the baby make he shift the head small..

The last time I saw breaast na 5 years ago grin

Who breast EPP?

It's confirmed... U dey craze grin

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by MadCow1: 10:13am On May 24, 2016
VampireeM:
Breast wey too many gals for my secondary school don suck those years. She and her twin were good in bed as I heard. they were one of the so soughted after in school by the seniors then gringrin

I can see she still has nice titts and beautiful too. Can imagine what "C" would say when she sees this pic..

Those crazy years in boarding school in O'town. cool

HML babe

Secondary school was a long time ago..

Stop trying to use someones past to defame her present. Especially based on hearsay..

So what if some other girls sucked on her tittiies in high school? undecided

You know what "C" will say? Nothing cos whatever "C" has got to say does not matter.. angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by DONSMITH123(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2016
wetin dis one sef dey yan? you bi woman o lipsrsealed

VampireeM:
Breast wey too many gals for my secondary school don suck those years. She and her twin were good in bed as I heard. they were one of the so soughted after in school by the seniors then gringrin

I can see she still has nice titts and beautiful too. Can imagine what "C" would say when she sees this pic..

HML babe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Nobody: 10:14am On May 24, 2016
she must be married to a foreigner by the son's hair colours cool
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 10:18am On May 24, 2016
robosky02:
“It’s a pity that most people will complement a woman with huge breast and cleavage and yet will call a woman nursing in public ‘disgusting’. As much as the fight to breastfeeding in public is protected by the law in most countries, unfortunately nursing mothers are still exposed to both the spoken and unspoken distaste for the sight of a baby with nipples in their mouth.”

Common ADA no one is against breast feeding in Nigeria, in fact the government also encourage baby friendly. But I think whatever we do decency should be the watch word.

For crying out loud the countries you mentioned used “breast Feeding cover” in public place. Even in Nigeria its been used
Or are you simple encouraging showing of “huge breast and cleavage” and “ nipples (in baby mouth).” In the public places

@Lalasticlala which way is better? Let everyone talk about it

like serious fast forward,we would not need to do that in the open.AngelAhnie cheesy

there is breast feeding cover hmmmm

The baby doesn't like to be covered, she mentioned that.

3 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by AngelAhnie(f): 10:19am On May 24, 2016
robosky02:
“It’s a pity that most people will complement a woman with huge breast and cleavage and yet will call a woman nursing in public ‘disgusting’. As much as the fight to breastfeeding in public is protected by the law in most countries, unfortunately nursing mothers are still exposed to both the spoken and unspoken distaste for the sight of a baby with nipples in their mouth.”

Common ADA no one is against breast feeding in Nigeria, in fact the government also encourage baby friendly. But I think whatever we do decency should be the watch word.

For crying out loud the countries you mentioned used “breast Feeding cover” in public place. Even in Nigeria its been used
Or are you simple encouraging showing of “huge breast and cleavage” and “ nipples (in baby mouth).” In the public places

like serious fast forward,we would not need to do that in the open.AngelAhnie cheesy

Bosky grin you know mine are too small tongue can't breastfeed baby angry
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by uzolexis(f): 10:19am On May 24, 2016
Keneking:
she must be married to a foreigner by the son's hair colours cool
Her husband is German.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by bignero: 10:20am On May 24, 2016
VampireeM:

HML babe

so she was a lesbian?

and u too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by evy1(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2016
pretydiva:
I can't breast feed my child in a public place like dis
tongue tongue Till when you get to that stage.

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Jimmyfact: 10:22am On May 24, 2016
That is a mother not mummy, God will continue to bless mothers.
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Samoo4christ(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
Dis is encoraging. I lyk dis.
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by izzou(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2016
pretydiva:

If your child starts wailing in a public place like this.....

I guess you will run into the toilet

Buh i forgot sef

You never reach this stage

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by mamawin(f): 10:29am On May 24, 2016
robosky02:

looks more like an apron. what's d big deal? just get a seat that's not so conspicuous, turn it and do the needy. no matter the campaign, I can't. it's too late anyway
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Coldfeets: 10:31am On May 24, 2016
Na wa o!

It seems like people don't have private lives again.

Everything that happens now must be on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by sweatlana: 10:33am On May 24, 2016
pretydiva:
Do u have kids? My guess is no. I used to say that too before I had my kids.
When a baby is hungry and u are in a restaurant , would you go to the toilet to breastfeed him or just allow the baby to cry his lungs out?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.