Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant (53054 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by AngelAhnie(f): 4:11pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
i'll see where this will lead to, expecting the pre-wedding shot soon grin tongue
Bosky is crushing on another babe not me tongue I'm waiting for the pre-wedding pix too.

cc robosky02
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 24, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked you want ban ni
lol
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 24, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked you want ban ni
lol
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by robosky02(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky is crushing on another babe not me tongue I'm waiting for the pre-wedding pix too.

cc robosky02

cc: Blessograo

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by kaybee09(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2016
icebebe:
I cant wait!!!
go get pregnant
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Blessograo(f): 4:30pm On May 24, 2016
Aww! so sad, please make him crush on you wink
robosky02:

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by robosky02(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2016
she is taken ask bosky lol cheesy
Blessograo:
Aww! so sad, please make him crush on you wink
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by AngelAhnie(f): 4:34pm On May 24, 2016
robosky02:

grin grin you know am not a hatertongue
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Blessograo(f): 4:34pm On May 24, 2016
Now you both still need to re-think about the crushing and taken, but i have one quote for guys who crush on me which is "all crushes shall crash if they don't speak up" grin grin grin
robosky02:
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Blessograo(f): 4:35pm On May 24, 2016
i'll manage that statement
AngelAhnie:
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by AngelAhnie(f): 4:35pm On May 24, 2016
robosky02:
angry angry
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by AngelAhnie(f): 4:37pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
Now you both still need to re-think about the crushing and taken, but i have one quote for guys who crush on me which is "all crushes shall crash if they don't speak up" grin grin grin
Blee u want to kee my bosky tongue
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by robosky02(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:

not you dear
I mean them lol
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Blessograo(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2016
hmm, your Bosky lipsrsealed
AngelAhnie:
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by AngelAhnie(f): 4:43pm On May 24, 2016
robosky02:

not you dear
I mean them lol
tot as muchgrin
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by robosky02(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2016

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Blessograo(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2016
hmmm, your Bosky
AngelAhnie:
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Johnsown1(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Or maybe those ugly and ineffectual side boobs grin
kikikkikiki maybe

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by kosokoadeyemi: 8:58pm On May 24, 2016
Good
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by kratosonofzeus: 9:11pm On May 24, 2016
osedvgirl:

undecided tongue
osedvgirl u dy totori me o....I lyk u o grin
osedvgirl:

undecided tongue
osedvgirl u dy totori me o....I lyk u o
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by ClintonDal(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2016
This girl that posts everything she and her husband does on her Youtube channel. We are africans biko,whip out the boobies and share the milk inamsayin wink
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by KiNiBiGd: 11:46pm On May 24, 2016
pretydiva:
I can't breast feed my child in a public place like dis

Y ma?
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by KiNiBiGd: 11:48pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky grin you know mine are too small tongue can't breastfeed baby angry

Bosky don see am b4?
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by theDEVILisHERE: 7:20am On May 25, 2016
sugarbelly1:
Adanna shared the photo as a way of promoting breast feeding of babies. She asked what is unnatural in women breast feeding their babies publicly.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFxLwlLrtLh/?taken-by=adanna_david

What sort of nonsensical promotion or awareness is this fool talking about?

Of all the things affecting peoples life this is the nonsense you dim fit to promote

Idiotic people seeking unecessary attention

Very very stupiid lady
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by youngies(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2016
Public Breastfeeding, Why Not?

Nobody likes missing Prof. Kim’s lecture for any reason. The classroom was packed to the rafters, dead silence as Prof. Kim makes an exposé on “Ubiquitous Government.” Then a baby coughed, another cough, followed by intermittent bouts of cries, heads with malevolent eyes turned towards Tricia demanding without speaking that she take her baby out of the lecture hall.

She grabbed her baby who was by then seriously wailing, walked half way thro…ugh the hall, then stopped suddenly and made a U-turn to her seat. As about 30 something starring pair of eyes followed her to her seat, she stunned them by whipping out her breast in a swift and started breastfeeding her baby. Amusingly, her baby stopped crying and was scratching her head and raising her tiny legs as she feeds.

Meanwhile as the lecture continued, a lady brought Tricia a handkerchief to cover the exposed part of her boobs. She tried it and soon realized that the fabric was also covering her baby’s head too. She politely declined the offer.

The debate of whether mothers should breastfeed their young ones in public has been an ongoing one and I am seriously bemused by it. The primary function of the breast is to feed children. The fact that we have over-sexualized the female breast is just terrible. I say female specifically because male breasts are not privy to this same treatment in our society.

Could it be that it is because the breasts are inherently erogenous? But so is the neck, ear lobes, inner thighs and even toes, breasts are not sex organs that we should weigh mothers down with unnecessary pressures.

I am not by any means promoting indecency, but since I don’t eat with a blanket covering my food or my head, neither should a baby be subjected to such simply because some folks feel that their perverted sensibilities are violated by the feeding of a hungry baby in a totally normal way.

Read more: http://hardballz.com.ng/public-breastfeeding-why-not/
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Nobody: 9:12am On May 25, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
osedvgirl u dy totori me o....I lyk u o ;Dosedvgirl u dy totori me o....I lyk u o
grin
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by pbs4real(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin
4 ur mindundecided
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
olihilistic:
you're scaring me

intact I'm not going for big boobi again lemme go for flat ass (hate.u2)
undecided undecided
Re: Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant by orisa37: 9:05pm On May 25, 2016
That Child will never be a Bastard IJN AMEN!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.