Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. (3285 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2016
juhan:
After you guys will be saying girls are evil. Now what do you call this? Anyway its happened already. Just tell her the truth. It'll hurt but its better than her wasting her time thinking about a future with you where there is none. Immediately you tell her this, stay far away from her even if she begs you, dont take her back. She'll cry, curse you, hate you and i hope she takes her revenge grin grin
You are better than others, I don't understand why people prefer judging than helping,
What joy will they derive if after all the charade
Then we become tiwa and tblizz?
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2016
firstking01:
You are so wrong for tagging me a dark soul...i hate prejudice and decietfulnessundecided, seems you are just getting to know me on here, check my threads, you 'll see the correlation with my mentions...i rep equity...i rep justice...i believe in treating people the way you want to be treated....i'm allergic to anything evil or corrruption, and thats why our dear country is in the state were it is right now cos of injustices everywhere...so, treat her the way you want your sister to be treated when she's with another manundecided
Then stop all these dark comments you are spewing, do u want me and her to end up like tiwa and tblizz?
I am very rational that is why I want it to end before it goes far, and stop comparing my case with Nigeria, had our leaders thought the way I am thinking now things would have been better, I want to stop things from getting bad and here u are condemning without proffering solutions, u sound so APC to me condemning GEJ yet they have the power now no solution.
My sister should make sure she loves who loves her.
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by PunkyV(f): 9:49am On May 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:

You know u girls sometimes have this slow booting reasoning, why must a girl start talking about marriage the first time you guys meet, marriage like flavour says is like an entrapment that will interfere with ones life, so please spare me these ur words, suggest a better way to tell her it's over or gerrahere u white geh

You attract exactly what you are. Crazy recognizes crazy grin If you go around dating lunatics, expect lunacy. What girl talks about marriage on the 1st date unless she was a little unhinged. A normal person would have seen that as a huge red flag & ran. But not you! Because you're either half as crazy or were too busy thinking with your dìck to heed to the warning signs. Sounds like you got the right type of girl for this situation, she'll OJ dat ass grin
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

You attract exactly what you are. Crazy recognizes crazy grin If you go around dating lunatics, expect lunacy. What girl talks about marriage on the 1st date unless she was a little unhinged. A normal person would have seen that as a huge red flag & ran. But not you! Because you're either half as crazy or were too busy thinking with your dìck to heed to the warning signs. Sounds like you got the right type of girl for this situation, she'll OJ dat ass grin
Well been crazy is good, at least it leads to crazy Bleep
grin
Sorry it wasn't on the face date like u must marry me, her conversation and words everytime talks or leads to marriage.
My ass is iron made sis,
Have u heard of tiwa and tblizz? If not Google them, u don't want me to end up like them, do u? Except u are wickedwicked tongue
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by firstking01(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Then stop all these dark comments you are spewing, do u want me and her to end up like tiwa and tblizz?
I am very rational that is why I want it to end before it goes far, and stop comparing my case with Nigeria, had our leaders thought the way I am thinking now things would have been better, I want to stop things from getting bad and here u are condemning without proffering solutions, u sound so APC to me condemning GEJ yet they have the power now no solution.
My sister should make sure she loves who loves her.
APC my foot...even God disdain APC...@your last statement...you said your sister should love whoever loves her back...ok, my question for you...what if the guy your sister loves fakes the love he has towards her just for the sole essence of bleeping her as you are doing right now, what would you doundecided?,,,ofcourse i'm not expecting a sincere answer here from you...btw, i ain't a judgemental fellow but i like correcting errors.
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

grin
Sorry it wasn't on the face date like u must marry me, her conversation and words everytime talks or leads to marriage.
My ass is iron made sis,
Have u heard of tiwa and tblizz? If not Google them, u don't want me to end up like them, do u? Except u are wicked tongue
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by PunkyV(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:

grin
My ass is iron made sis,
Have u heard of tiwa and tblizz? If not Google them, u don't want me to end up like them, do u? Except u are wickedwicked tongue

Now I'm curious, when she brought up marriage, what was your response to her?
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by Nobody: 10:00am On May 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:

You are better than others, I don't understand why people prefer judging than helping,
What joy will they derive if after all the charade
Then we become tiwa and tblizz?
dont conclude already. I already judged you in my heart. Just didnt have time and strength to type it all tongue
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2016
firstking01:
APC my foot...even God disdain APC...@your last statement...you said your sister should love whoever loves her back...ok, my question for you...what if the guy your sister loves fakes the love he has towards her just for the sole essence of bleeping her as you are doing right now, what would you doundecided?,,,ofcourse i'm not expecting a sincere answer here from you...btw, i ain't a judgemental fellow but i like correcting errors.
You my friend is wicked,
I had to go to ur profile and I got it it's urs
This is one aspect of my being i hate

Just fighting so hard to put myself together....really been decades i felt this hurt, and this is why i hate bringing out my heart to love any girl
You are trying to pass ur pains to me which clearly shows u are suffering from a heartbreak,
Had it been this girl in question was thoughtful like me she would have given u a softlandin before breakin ur heart,
I am trying to avoid her feeling the was u felt and u are here condemning me, u are wicked and you should change, pretender of the highest order
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by thowbie7ven(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2016
After you don knack the girl finish, you now want to break up with her...your shoe like pepeye own...
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Don't judge someone when you are not in their shoes, ur curiosity will not be satisfied, because u have already concluded.
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by PunkyV(f): 10:03am On May 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Don't judge someone when you are not in their shoes, ur curiosity will not be satisfied, because u have already concluded.

How does this answer my question?
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2016
thowbie7ven:
After you don knack the girl finish, you now want to break up with her...your shoe like pepeye own...
Lol I never navk finish oh, eno dey finish, but guy who be pepeye? Ebi like say na him sell that shoe to me.
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2016
juhan:
dont conclude already. I already judged you in my heart. Just didnt have time and strength to type it all tongue
Judge me, her holiness, whoever with sin should throw the first stone
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by Nobody: 10:13am On May 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Judge me, her holiness, whoever with sin should throw the first stone
ayam spotless. Totally sinless tongue
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by thywobab(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2016
You don f'ked up since u don sleep wif her,best thing to do is just to make the relationship not to work(mayb by your atitude and all) instead of breakin up like that.
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

OK lemme answer u, I told her no oh my marriage will be in 5yrs, just to sound uninterested, I do it any time she talk about it
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2016
thywobab:
You don f'ked up since u don sleep wif her,best thing to do is just to make the relationship not to work(mayb by your atitude and all) instead of breakin up like that.
Thanks bruv
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2016
juhan:
ayam spotless. Totally sinless tongue
U said u are trouble in ur signature, u are not spotless u are trouble
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by alatbaba1(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2016
Just kill yourself. U r free for ever.
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by Nobody: 10:23am On May 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:

U said u are trouble in ur signature, u are not spotless u are trouble
you don't know that
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by skywalker240(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2016
if she wont read d handwriting on the wall,..then you have to take d bull by the horn and go the raw way...

uve heart broken back in previous ralationships abi,..

Welcom to d players world.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by alobright17(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2016
Guy are you here for all favorable advise and support to break the Innocent young ladies heart as a revenge of what another Lady did to you?
If you've already made up your mind on the action you wanted to take why not just do it and stop seeking for help here on NL?
You needed matured advise and you're getting them,but you chose to attack everyone that try to go against you,maybe you think NL is full of wicked and heartless peeps.

I was taking you serious till when I hear you asked about your juice,Akara,Moi moi.e.t.c which you gave to her I then Understand you're still showing your faded boxers in the name of sagging,the child in you will never let you understand anything at the moment come back here in the next 10 yrs by then you will be 28.

The lady you claimed that broke your heart never did the fact is that her spirit was stronger than yours to know that she has no future with you and breakaway in time for good.
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by 0955eb027(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:
This is one of that reasons why I prefer to remain single cos 99.9% of men are like the op
I'm not like that.
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by Rukkydelta(f): 3:16pm On May 24, 2016
0955eb027:
I'm not like that.
Lol and can you prove it ?
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by joshuamoses101(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:

lemme prove it 4 him Seeing i wanted to tell u excatly wat he said..PROOF:he dosent have ex's he has y's grin
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by Rukkydelta(f): 4:13pm On May 24, 2016
joshuamoses101:
lemme prove it 4 him Seeing i wanted to tell u excatly wat he said..PROOF:he dosent have ex's he has y's grin

Hmmm I won't take that unless he tells me by himself
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by lodphil(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
Abeg should the OP now marry her out of pity? Hommie nobody should force you into marriage.Just give the chick a soft landing or just start showing a lack of interest in d relationship,she will get the message and back off.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by 0955eb027(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:

yep, i can. what sort of proof would you like?
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:
Guy are you here for all favorable advise and support to break the Innocent young ladies heart as a revenge of what another Lady did to you?
If you've already made up your mind on the action you wanted to take why not just do it and stop seeking for help here on NL?
You needed matured advise and you're getting them,but you chose to attack everyone that try to go against you,maybe you think NL is full of wicked and heartless peeps.

I was taking you serious till when I hear you asked about your juice,Akara,Moi moi.e.t.c which you gave to her I then Understand you're still showing your faded boxers in the name of sagging,the child in you will never let you understand anything at the moment come back here in the next 10 yrs by then you will be 28.

The lady you claimed that broke your heart never did the fact is that her spirit was stronger than yours to know that she has no future with you and breakaway in time for good.

See them, judging me, he that is without sin cast the first stone,
If u know me personally you will know that I transcend what you think about me and more,
And mind u my heart break was way back so it's got nothing to do with now
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by alobright17(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:

See them, judging me, he that is without sin cast the first stone,
If u know me personally you will know that I transcend what you think about me and more,
And mind u my heart break was way back so it's got nothing to do with now

It's way back and you mentioned it here?how will I know about it if you never made mentioned of it here?
I never judged u, I rather hit the nail on the head for you Gbam.and it's a leave it or take it, not by force.
Re: I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:

It's way back and you mentioned it here?how will I know about it if you never made mentioned of it here?
I never judged u, I rather hit the nail on the head for you Gbam.and it's a leave it or take it, not by force.
But u never proffered a solution, instead u are busy criticising me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Places To Have Sex Apart From Bed-room / Heavenly Baby Shower / Which Couple Is Happier (pic) Give Reason Or Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.