Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation (30770 Views)

UNILORIN Elects Medical Student As Its Student Union President. / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Picture Of A Teacher Presenting A Pant To A Student As A Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by overtlyderanged: 11:08am On May 24, 2016
Based on how twisted humanity is, I won't be surprised if they would rather have the money than have the girl alive.

2 Likes

Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by blackboy2star(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2016
Peered...
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Remlaugh: 11:30am On May 24, 2016
May Her Gentle Soul Rest In Peace Amen.But To All Nairanlands Be Vigilant In Ur Walking Up And Down. We Shall Nt Be A Victim Of Bad Occurrence. Tanks

2 Likes

Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Nobody: 11:31am On May 24, 2016
vivansexy:
the family should take heart
..I don't want to hear " we have not received any money ".... this administration they fear me ooooo
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by peezeygwiny(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
G is for G-string
smh
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Yehman1(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm.
that my useless eldest sister will not see this and go and sacrifice herself for the family. she just dey alive no usefulness
sum pple can tak nonsense sha!
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Cutemi(f): 11:46am On May 24, 2016
God forbid bad thing ,nw those living will enjoy 45million on her head ......DAT will never b my portion make every body go hussle him own.
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Cutemi(f): 11:50am On May 24, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm.
that my useless eldest sister will not see this and go and sacrifice herself for the family. she just dey alive no usefulness

May God HV mercy on U

1 Like

Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by AlanSugar(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
I knw for sure it's not from the government, coz they care less bot human lives.

I still believe it doesn't hurt to read before commenting but the way most of you guys go about it, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm wrong!
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Johnsinia(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm.
is ur elder sister a first class? can she draw publicity as Oluchi? Why wnt ur sister to sacrifice herslf when according to u she is useless? Who will wnt to spent a dime on a useless person?
Oluchi, if she was alive to graduate with first class she will probably be on scholarship abroad for her masters and would ve made much money than #45million. She is a value and a potential star hence all these sums of money even at her death. Or don't u knw dat everyday hundreds of people died and nobody heard a tin abt them or even donate a dime to their families. So my bro, stop wishing ur sister to sacrifice her life for u, the sacrifice may not yield any gud fruit
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Akinaukwa: 12:22pm On May 24, 2016
Very unfortunate incident. But alas, family members will fight and quarrel over the money. May we live to enjoy our labour.
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Wizteaser: 12:27pm On May 24, 2016
I bet you, the family attention is now on spending the money and not on the deceased.
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by buksaylor001: 12:51pm On May 24, 2016
It's like that family will electrocute another family member;meanwhile that guy fit no worth 45milla if im for stay o-chai,easy money-

That my father's uncle's son that behaves like an slowpoke has to yield some money fast-
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by misscall247: 1:01pm On May 24, 2016
Thatitan234:
That wouldn't bring her back, still its a good effort by the disco.
hmm BT if truly thy paid d family 45m

hmmm
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by temmydml: 1:35pm On May 24, 2016
Dear All, this is a PhD research questionnaire, I need your assistance in filling out this survey, i will deeply be grateful to you for your assistance, click on the link below and follow the instructions. it takes about 5 mins to complete this survey. thanks
http:///forms/MAWN13o3rZQyiAIv1\
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
HRHF:
this is pure money ritual.. 45m just like that.
In America that compensation will be like 45m dollars

1 Like

Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by waynejesus: 1:50pm On May 24, 2016
why dem kno give dem the money wen the girl was alive, wicked world
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by iamNiyo: 2:08pm On May 24, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Wetyn concern blood and d money for dz issue.

Pple gonna talk sha...
E b like say dem don give u ur own cut of d money.
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by iamNiyo: 2:10pm On May 24, 2016
45m will it take er to heaven or bring er to lyf....observing a minute silence
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by delerx(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm.
weyrey apapa
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:02pm On May 24, 2016
HRHF:
this is pure money ritual.. 45m just like that.
♈όϋ can see that again!!!
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Exponental(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
Too much! No amount can bring her back but I think it's too much a compensation. Ikugbolawa? Death brings fortune?
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

If God is by your side i want to see Much LIKES
Guy, you sound like those people that send those annoying messages on Watsapp saying if u don't rebroadcast God will punish u and such.
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by 4jessy: 7:50pm On May 24, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm.

Y not make yourself useful by sacrificing yourself? Ode!
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by ClintonDal(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2016
You settled out of court and not supposed to talk to the public but you're here blabbing and spreading 45million pay-off.
Re: N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation by Coolgent(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2016
Op why you reveals this now?
Trust Igbos they will be electrocuting their sisters/brothers just to get big money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE / Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) / Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.