Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam (21767 Views)

List Of 13 States Owing Teachers' Salaries / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by NigeriaDATASME: 11:28am On May 24, 2016
fff
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by abtywo(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2016
Y must someone be converted by force.. Right to worship has s/he pleased
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Godfullsam(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Good job NPF. But, what manner of religion forces someone 2go contrary to his/her own wish??

Islamic religion.

3 Likes

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by rejoice4eva(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2016
Please God , help us deliver the re,mainig ones in the lion's den.

1 Like

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by peezeygwiny(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2016
Lilimax:
embarassed
instead of u to attack the man..... u attacking d religion itz nt fresh na
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by gurunlocker: 11:30am On May 24, 2016
Still waiting for the day when they will abduct someone and forcefully convert her to Christian
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:30am On May 24, 2016
i swear you are beautiful....u sparkle indeed wink
jordinsparkles:
Why are they doing this? Is it by force to be a Muslim? They are forcing Christians to become Muslims meanwhile Christians can't force Muslims oo...
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2016
Godfullsam:

Islamic religion.
I no talk anything oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Godfullsam(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2016
neocortex:
What is it with abduction and conversion of underaged girls ?
Any special reward for such ?

seven virgins
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Marley01(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2016
The girl looks better in the Hijab.
The problem is not Islam, the problem is irrational moslems.
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by jordinsparkles(f): 11:33am On May 24, 2016
dammydrumz:
i swear you are beautiful....u sparkle indeed wink
oh! Thank u my brother. wink
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by MadCow1: 11:33am On May 24, 2016
247frolicboss:
The Bauchi State Police have secured the release of a young girl that was abducted by her Uncle in Bauchi State and forcibly converted to Islam.

Her father, an ordained Elder of Seventh-day Adventist Church, Elder Bawa Buba, had written an open letter to cry out over the abduction and islamization of his 13 year old daughter Alheri Bawa by her uncle Mal Dauda Buba.

According to him, she had gone to visit her uncles in their family compound in Siri Village, but later followed one of her uncle's children to spend the weekend in Bauchi city.

Days after she did not return, he made a call to Dauda Buba, who is a son to his Elder brother, to whom the girl had gone to visit, to enquire whether my daughter was with him as reported. To his surprise, he was informed of the shocking news and told that the girl had been islamized, that he should forget about seeing her any time soon. When their family members could not internally resolve the issue, he took the case to the Police - who tried to help but later regarded it as a mere Civil case. This forced him to reach out to the media for help.

After weeks of pressure from the media and international community, including the intervention of the Inspector-General of Police, Solomon Arase, the Bauchi State Commissioner of Police, Baba Tijanni, secured Alheri Bawa's release and safely reunited her with her family. Her abductor - Mal Dauda Bawa is currently in police custody and would reportedly be charged to court soon.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-police-secure-release-of-13-year.html

What did the Inspector General of Police do to the Police Officers that considered an Abduction a civil matter? angry
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:34am On May 24, 2016
ur brother undecided....chai!!! grin
jordinsparkles:
oh! Thank u my brother. wink

1 Like

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by olapluto(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2016
Funny that the first act to dissociate the girl from Islam is to remove the niqab, and then start shifting her clothes off her shoulder. By the last pix, the lady had suddenly turned to be wearing a boobtube. I believe Christianity does not support nudity as well.

Whoever forced the lady into Islam should be prosecuted accordingly.
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by jordinsparkles(f): 11:35am On May 24, 2016
dammydrumz:
ur brother undecided....chai!!! grin
tongue
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Respect55(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2016
neocortex:
What is it with abduction and conversion of underaged girls ?
Any special reward for such ?

72 virgins in Dia 'heaven'
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:37am On May 24, 2016
u wicked o...dashed my hopes grin. anyways, hope u good?
jordinsparkles:
tongue
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Lilimax(f): 11:37am On May 24, 2016
peezeygwiny:

instead of u to attack the man..... u attacking d religion itz nt fresh na
It's getting rampant in the country from the same religion and it seems the religion supports
such evil act. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:38am On May 24, 2016
chikel2000:
What kind of beast n monsters r we living with all in d name of One Nigeria. Islam is truly bad n don't come here to quote me. Even pagans n idol worshipers r far better than dis bastards. My apologies to d Yoruba muslims
I support you Bro, Islam is the problem of this country. 80% of them are illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by glossy6(f): 11:38am On May 24, 2016
project50:
yes 7 virgins in paradise after death

Wrong. 72 virgins with self regenerating hymen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by peezeygwiny(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2016
Lilimax:

It's getting rampant in the country from the same religion and it seems the religion supports
such evil act. embarassed
av u heard of such other parts of d countryitz jux d northern pple taking d religion as sumtin else
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by jordinsparkles(f): 11:41am On May 24, 2016
dammydrumz:
u wicked o...dashed my hopes grin. anyways, hope u good?
aeyaaa....no mind me Jare..
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Kingspin(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2016
They are evil, why should they rule us. Buhari, if you are a good president then restructure Nigeria.
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2016
I am proud of the swift response of the Seventh Day Adventist church Especially the Men Organisation (AMO) God bless NPF and those who contributed to the safe release of this girl. God bless the seventh day Adventist Church
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Nobody: 11:49am On May 24, 2016
Religion of pieces.

1 Like

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by free37: 11:49am On May 24, 2016
Good. If I talk now ... .... .. lipsrsealed
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Swazzkid(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2016
kk.....dis is getting out of hand. whatever happened to d right to join n religion willingly without forcing sum1? or is it dat they don't know d fundamental Human Rights or dey just choose to disregard it?

well thank God d gal has been reunited with her family....a little kudos to d NPF
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by isnovic(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2016
In Phyno's voice....

Lekwa wa...wa cho e ri the fine girl......ndi ara.

Don't touch it....na Jesus pikin.
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Owliver(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2016
peezeygwiny:

av u heard of such other parts of d countryitz jux d northern pple taking d religion as sumtin else
it happens in middle Asia very often. the religion is crazy

1 Like

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by nwanky(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2016
peezeygwiny:

if u dnt av sensible tin tew say....can u jux shut Ur mouth
It's you that needs to shut that Hole you call mouth!

1 Like

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Owliver(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2016
Swazzkid:
kk.....dis is getting out of hand. whatever happened to d right to join n religion willingly without forcing sum1? or is it dat they don't know d fundamental Human Rights or dey just choose to disregard it?

well thank God d gal has been reunited with her family....a little kudos to d NPF
there's nothing like fundamental human right in Islam. it's submissiveness to Sharia. no questions. sick religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Ezirim, Kennedy Ekezie-Joseph & Hauwa Ojeifo For Queen Young Leaders Award / Presidency Backs Lawan As APC Senators Protest Over Juicy Panels / Five Opposition Parties Endorse Tinubu In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.