Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam (21791 Views)

List Of 13 States Owing Teachers' Salaries / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by inosend: 3:29pm On May 24, 2016
Forceful conversion is part of the tenets of the religion of 'peace'. Read some more about how Islam got propagated in its early days. Right from the 'holy flight' to Yathrib, present-day Medina in Saudi Arabia. Inquire what the first pronouncement of the widely 'acclaimed' sharia was and still is.

1 Like

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2016
Vomm:
Only islam does that, even idol worshipers won't do that

my Broda d mata taya me honestly
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2016
fpeter:

That may even be her only daughter...I'm sure the woman did not give her husband rest until he found a way to bring the girl back home.
But, that religion makes me 2 think out loud always & at times I wonder if our brothers in d SW uses the same doctrine as people in the North because these people won't cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by fpeter(f): 4:06pm On May 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, that religion makes me 2 think out loud always & at times I wonder if our brothers in d SW uses the same doctrine as people in the North because these people won't cease to amaze me.

The major problem up North is gross illiteracy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by ifex370(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Why are they doing this? Is it by force to be a Muslim? They are forcing Christians to become Muslims meanwhile Christians can't force Muslims oo...

That's their own evangelism
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2016
fpeter:

The major problem up North is gross illiteracy
U're not far from the truth at all..
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by patpaul: 8:45pm On May 24, 2016
peezeygwiny:

if u dnt av sensible tin tew say....can u jux shut Ur mouth
WHAT OTHER SENSIBLE THING DO YOU WANT HIM TO SAY? IS IT BY FORCE? DOES THE god OF YOUR RELIGION WANTS YOU TO CONVERT PEOPLE TO him BY FORCE?

1 Like

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by ClintonDal(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2016
Look at what a so called peaceful religion advocates. Can't they learn from what is going on in the Middle-East? So many of my middle eastern friends readily change their names and deny Islam just to be able to go to some countries. undecided
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by Fourwinds: 10:26pm On May 24, 2016
When will some people in Islam have common sense...

I mean common sense only
Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by greatjoey: 10:40pm On May 24, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Why are they doing this? Is it by force to be a Muslim? They are forcing Christians to become Muslims meanwhile Christians can't force Muslims oo...

You cannot compare light and darkness. islam is like an evil cult. Muslim's forcefully convert non Muslims, and hold the Muslims bound in the name of apostasy. In a complete Islamic state, converting from Islam to another religion attracts death penalty as a converter is said to have committed apostasy. Islqm is evil in all definition.

1 Like

Re: Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam by jordinsparkles(f): 5:43am On May 25, 2016
greatjoey:

You cannot compare light and darkness. islam is like an evil cult. Muslim's forcefully convert non Muslims, and hold the Muslims bound in the name of apostasy. In a complete Islamic state, converting from Islam to another religion attracts death penalty as a converter is said to have committed apostasy. Islqm is evil in all definition.
you are absolutely right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Formally Says Bye Bye To PDP / Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock / NAF Airstrikes Eliminate Bandit Kingpin, Dogo-Umaru, 41 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.