Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother (29609 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Zahra Buhari Carries Baby Musa. He Looks Healthy Now / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Musa At National Hospital, Abuja(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by anike96(f): 12:07pm On May 24, 2016
I dnt tink d woman z normal
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 24, 2016
zico530:
That is what happens when the leader is boko haram sponsor, the followers and children too automatically become violent.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by helphelp: 12:07pm On May 24, 2016
Make una just epp dis boy abeg...

That pastor go see dis kain things for news, na nollywood celebs e dey dash motor...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Jacko1(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2016
Kill the kid already comon
What kind of life is he gonna have
No eye
No tongue
1 hand
No reproductive organ
Kill the kid let him make heaven now make all dis siffering stop
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Jacko1(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
The evil men do. Gosh!

Quick recovery Lil boy

Expantiate on the recovery please
Give the boy mercy killing
Sanusi and the governor shld do that
They have the power
Doctors in the hospital knw that is the solution
They afraid to act let it nt be called murder
That woman heartless.... Why did she not just kill him
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by ChiSun27(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2016
I can't cry enough.... cry cry

Women why?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2016
Cut his tongue, castrated him.... That woman is a demon.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 24, 2016
Jacko1:

Expantiate on the recovery please
Give the boy mercy killing
Sanusi and the governor shld do that
They have the power
Doctors in the hospital knw that is the solution
They afraid to act let it nt be called murder
That woman heartless.... Why did she not just kill him
His broken arms/legs needs recovery. And his general state of health. I understand his tongue is gone and he's been castrated, but that is not the end of him

The woman should be made to go true similar torture. Women and envy/jealousy. They'll go any length. Fear them

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by batstan(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2016
Our hospitals though...!
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by porrigeyam(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2016
pretydiva:
not all pls
yea true hope you are one smiley
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by CioAngels(f): 12:22pm On May 24, 2016
Baby musa, God who created you complete will heal you completely. This evil stepmother, you can only run but you can't hide. To all you evil stepmothers, may God cause your public disgrace wherever you may be.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by joseph1832(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
A woman did this to a baby, hmm if this was a man, nairaland female haters would have stormed this thread showering all manner of insults on the man.

I wonder where they suddenly went to.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by jeje123(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2016
zico530:
That is what happens when the leader is boko haram sponsor, the followers and children too automatically become violent.
Go and complete ur dose b4 its too late! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by OarUnique: 12:56pm On May 24, 2016
I was dar ...but I told DAT wowan but she started swearing for her children not me
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by saintdennis(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2016
pretydiva:
stop reasoning wit ur anus

Smiles... your response embodies the typical ignorance displayed on nairaland.

Insults without counter points do not carry any weight in adult circles. So grow up.

Now lemme enlighten you or rather encourage you to Google EUTHANASIA.

Castration means NO D*CK, now whats a man without a deek or tongue? A dumb eunuch

Now even though it wasn't u I quoted, since you decided to quote me then TELL ME WHAT EXACTLY THAT CHILD WILL RECOVER FROM

Ignorantdiva.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by iamauxin(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2016
Euthanasia comes to mind....
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by akpevwe2(f): 1:13pm On May 24, 2016
May God Almighty grant this innocent child quick recovery IJN.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by bisiboi(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
Oh! That woman na boko haram member,how I wish I have a gun,I swear I will shoot her,so wicked,heartless na wa o, God y do u create this woman?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by SAMBARRY: 1:25pm On May 24, 2016
If they don't find the woman they should arrest her mother. Meanwhile this is what happens to men who make decisions with their preek. Ok you sent the mother away and you left the child in care of his stepmother and you think the stepmother won't abuse the little boy.

Continue reasoning with your phenese. That's what will have YO your kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by andyanders: 1:45pm On May 24, 2016
Let the Emir fly this baby abroad for proper medical care. Look at the environment of the hospital that the baby is been taken to. The state government should do something about this and fly this child for proper medical attention.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by demzylahot(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2016
women and wickedness

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by kennyrich(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2016
Quick recovery boy. May God heal u, as for ur step mum on d run u will be appended n face d wrath of law.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Rajosh(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2016
she doesn't deserve to live.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 24, 2016
360frolic:
Emir of Kano, Sanisi Lamido Sanusi earlier today visited Baby Musa, a victim of domestic abuse. The woman, who is on the run allegedly attacked the little boy, cut his tongue, broke his arms, damaged his right eye and then castrated him with a blade.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/emir-of-kano-visits-baby-musa-who-was.html

And still he survived. Allah Akbar.

What's the Islamic name for Samson, is it Samsudeen?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by olumalcolm(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2016
Wats more painful to me is d fact dat dey said d woman is on d run. angry
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 24, 2016
Let the Emir fly him abroad for treatment. Hope he is not using this medium to broadcast his political propaganda. Next headline will be : EMIR OF KANO DONATES ONE BAG OF MINIMUM WAGE (RICE) THAT WORTH #18,OOO TO THE DEHUMANIZED MUSA. undecidedLet the Emir fly him abroad for treatment. Hope he is not using this medium to broadcast his political propaganda. Next headline will be : EMIR OF KANO DONATES ONE BAG OF MINIMUM WAGE (RICE) THAT WORTH #18,OOO TO THE DEHUMANIZED MUSA.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2016
Great Evil
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by mistymoon: 4:08pm On May 24, 2016
360frolic:
Emir of Kano, Sanisi Lamido Sanusi earlier today visited Baby Musa, a victim of domestic abuse. The woman, who is on the run allegedly attacked the little boy, cut his tongue, broke his arms, damaged his right eye and then castrated him with a blade.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/emir-of-kano-visits-baby-musa-who-was.html

This is very pathetic. Sometimes you wonder how some people think and execute very barbaric and wicked acts. If she's got issues with the mum why hurt the baby? What she failed to realise is that this her wickedness to an innocent and helpless boy will by the special grace of God transform the boys fortune in life- a case in hand is the boy that was left to die in Akwa Ibom because he was suspected to be possessed by witchcraft. what is the boys' fate today? God showed him mercy and lifted him from his eminent painful end. So shall God almighty relieve this poor boy of his pains and trauma.
The woman MUST be found and made to face the judicial system. There should be no hiding place for her. This is a case of the State against her.

Is that a hospital? I cant hold back tears..... This is pathetic!!! Honestly our leaders (both political and civil) should be ashamed of themselves. Lets face the fact, how do you expect this boy to pull through in such a horrible place. God, you created this little soul and You know his predicaments, please grant him succour and good recovery. The most High and merciful God, please touch the heart of our leaders in every strata of our country Nigeria to be conscious of their obligations and duty to humanity. Leadership is a trust and a massive burden which we shall be held accountable by God.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by excellentj4teal(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2016
darkid1:
I just weak...
This are stuff you should see on the dark web...
I could image breaking the hand by mistake or eye, maybe tongue....but to castrate... I'm not over religious, but this just made me believe in the existence of Satan....just damaged a human being!!
chai
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Fickie(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2016
zico530:

Breaking news an unguarded ipod youth spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State / Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Omisore, Says It Is Well / Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.