Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother (29612 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Zahra Buhari Carries Baby Musa. He Looks Healthy Now / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Musa At National Hospital, Abuja(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by sandiyke(f): 4:45pm On May 24, 2016
This is a big lesson to women.

If you must leave, make sure you leave with your under age kids. At least teenagers can take care of themselves to some extent.

It's so unfortunate that the judiciary in Nigeria is not for the common man.

Emir Sanusi should sponsor this young lads treatment to a reputable hospital.

Wish you quick recovery.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by dazzlinglyme: 4:45pm On May 24, 2016
oh my God,how can a human being do this to a child.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by eyinjuege: 4:51pm On May 24, 2016
Jacko1:

Expantiate on the recovery please
Give the boy mercy killing
Sanusi and the governor shld do that
They have the power
Doctors in the hospital knw that is the solution
They afraid to act let it nt be called murder
That woman heartless.... Why did she not just kill him

Because someone has physical disabilities doesn't mean he should be killed.

The most important function of the tongue is speech, then taste. We're not sure how extensive the injuries he sustained on the tongue, so he may still be able to talk with some speech therapy, especially if it wasn't completely cut off.

The pictures also showed the scrotum was cut open exposing one of the testis, who knows the drs might have been able to preserve that testis. The second one was not touched, so he still has the capacity to reproduce. His p.nis wasnt touched I think, that would have been disastrous.
The child needs a lot of rehabilitation, and a lot of love, which I hope he gets.
Almost all his limbs were fractured, and thankfully he didn't die from all this. He's a fighter, and will hopefully scale through this.
Its sad though, how evil some people are.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by saad4real(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2016
Subhanallah.......
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by chymavis(f): 6:31pm On May 24, 2016
porrigeyam:
God punish anybody that will qoute me when I say this

i

WOMEN ARE EVIL

Including your Mom, sisters, wife and daughters abi?.?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by darlenese(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
porrigeyam:

WOMEN ARE EVIL

What about your Mum?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Adeboyefa(f): 11:59pm On May 24, 2016
porrigeyam:

WOMEN ARE EVIL
including your mother. After all, everybody is born by a man and a woman.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2016
By generalizing,then the women in your family are evil.

porrigeyam:

WOMEN ARE EVIL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) / Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.