Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

How E Take Concern U By Lilnetty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How E Take Concern U By Lilnetty (523 Views)

Best Wedding Invitation Based On "How E Dey Do For Body"! / To Whom It May Concern / To Whom It May Concern (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How E Take Concern U By Lilnetty by LilNetty(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2016
How e take concern you? I think I have lost count of how many times I have been approached by a “concerned citizen” about my dressing. I have two words for you…. F@*k off!!!! One lady said, “you don’t have to dress like this to attract men” concern 2 And I’m thinking, “who is thinking about man? Me that I am thinking of how to build an empire, na man I go come dey worry about” Mtscheewww…. Please let me be clear on behalf of all the sexy ladies out there who are not afraid to break the rotten social boundaries we have. We do not wear miniskirts, short dresses, fitted clothes or cropped tops to try and impress your chauvinistic ass, we are doing it because we are feeling ourselves.
It ain’t about you!!!!! Today I might wake up and say “Hmm, what do I wear today that will make me feel sexy?” Or “The weather is too hot, let me find something lightweight to wear” Please refer to 2 lines above, it ain’t about you!!!! Men are allowed to have 65 side chics and we are supposed to swallow it, oya allow us to have this one na abeg… That is how one busty girl wore a low cut top and one baba started shouting at her “end time is coming” while looking very well into the boobies….. Oga who do you think you are deceiving? Just say you wanted a better look, don’t be using end time to cover up. Besides how this your concern don change the fact say garri na 4 cups for 100 NGN or tomatoes is now 6 for 700 NGN?
Ladies add yours
Re: How E Take Concern U By Lilnetty by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 24, 2016
Post a picture of you in one of those dresses so we can get a clearer picture.
Re: How E Take Concern U By Lilnetty by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:22pm On May 24, 2016
*signs* Nothing to say, undecided, Op? I hope u can control ur anger sha

undecided :-/
Re: How E Take Concern U By Lilnetty by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin
don't mind them. Nigerians be acting as if half of it's people we're not walking about naked before foreign religions came.
Re: How E Take Concern U By Lilnetty by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 24, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: How E Take Concern U By Lilnetty by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Life / Its Not The Woman You Love You Marry Rather Its The Woman You Marry You Love / Which One To Come First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.