Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

To Whom It May Concern - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Whom It May Concern (3008 Views)

To Whom It May Concern, Strictly For Men / Princess Shyngle, Fires Back At Fans Who Show Concern About Her Tiny Waist / To Whom It May Concern! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2016

I know you guys are bored and sometimes what you do is all for fun, often times you say things just to sound cool and maybe get the acknowledgement of people, i dont understand why you had to make it top priority to soil someone's image,

whichever way you behave on nairaland you'll make enemies, be a faceless someone behind a moniker, you'll still make enemies, add your picture you'll make more enemies, be original they use it against you, be a guy behind a female moniker they'll still use it against you, thats human nature, and you don't do stuffs to get thier support or love or accolades you do it for you,

everything you all do here you take it seriously, as for me i dont, its all for fun, offline I'm a very different person, not that I'm someone's puppy or lick ass, because i dont do that like ever,

what i mean is i dont fight or involve myself in fights, thats not who i am, i wasn't brought up in a dysfunctional family, i came here with honesty and with time i got influenced by what yall do here and now its like am into the same shit as you people,

So here it goes, jude, i aint sorry for everything i did to you, you deserved all of it, but just know its nothing personal, i realized that you need trolling as it adds some kind of joy ito your life, I've tried trolling too and i understand why you're so happy doing it, but its nothing personal, if i ever see you offline, I'll behave differently and civil, I'll shake your hands and have a drink with you, I'm not all about the thug life.

To the haters, you guys should curb the rate you mention me in your absurd and ridiculous statistical threads, seriously i dont know whatsup with all that, if being real and blunt means controversial then thats what i wanna be, its a known fact already i dont understand why yall keep emphasizing the controversial mantra,

I've tried sarcasm, it ain't driving the point home, I've tried subtlety, same result, I've tried diplomacy, same results, I've tried warfare same results, am gonna try something new, whatever i start doing from now on i pray it works, i dont wanna be in your cool book, i aint soliciting for your hand me downs, but telling you to get busy with your lives, am tired of waking up to lots of mentions.

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2016
if not ASUU strike I"d say you are typing out of boredom but.
I don't give a fuccck who you are.

5 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2016
wait..... yer a boy ?
••
Moving on;er being attacked and by Jude of all people undecided
is nothing 2 concern yerself with.

that guy finds a new target everyday undecided
create threads 2 demean them ,blows up their mentions and does it all over again the next week
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Hadez(f): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2016
If you don't take things serious like you said you will not sit down and compose all that just for faceless people. I also think you are obsessed with this Jude guy because you are ALWAYS flocking around him in a negative way (might be your own way of expressing your like for him)

Ugly girls though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:
If you don't take things serious like you said you will not sit down and compose all that just for faceless people. I also think you are obsessed with this Jude guy because you are ALWAYS flocking around him in a negative way (might be your own way of expressing your like for him)
hahahahaha you gat to be kidding me, maybe you should read it again
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Warhawk(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: To Whom It May Concern by gabinogem(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Is the OP a shemàle or something undecided he types like a weird bîtch cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
olihilistic:
if not ASUU strike I"d say you are typing out of boredom but.
I don't give a fuccck who you are.
to whom it may concern undecided
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Hadez(f): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahahaha you gat to be kidding me, maybe you should read it again

There is nothing to read again babe you are clearly heads over heels for this guy. You even asked him for a date (indirectly) cheesy
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
gabinogem:
Is the OP a shemàle or something undecided he types like a weird bîtch cheesy
there's no limit to what you can imagine so explore all possibilities
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

There is nothing to read again babe you are clearly heads over heels for this guy. You even asked him for a date (indirectly) cheesy
ok sir
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
to whom it may concern undecided

Incompetent gender clone.
who told you to type this shiit.
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
wait..... yer a boy ?
••

create threads 2 demean them ,blows up their mentions and does it all over again the next week
puff cant you see its not about jude? Its about the trolls in general and jude is the worst among them, they called me out last night and am tired of this tug war back and forth
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Hadez(f): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
ok sir
I am not sir
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Warhawk(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
i _fucking told you, i was sorry, you hv to loosen up smtymes and see the funny side of things, bliss
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

I am not sir
grin yes you are

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
i _fucking told you, i was sorry, you hv to loosen up smtymes and see the funny side of things, bliss
really
Re: To Whom It May Concern by KillAWONWEREY: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
wait..... yer a boy ?
••

i am watching you like a hawk, your days are numbered boo boo
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Warhawk(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
really
ok. Am sorry, it won't happen again.. We cool??
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Hadez(f): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
grin yes you are

K
I will not argue with someone who can't even Stand with me in reality.

2 Likes

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
ok. Am sorry, it won't happen again.. We cool??
yea we cool
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

K
I will not argue with someone who can't even Stand with me in reality.
grin ok sire

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
KillAWONWEREY:
i am watching you like a hawk, your days are numbered boo boo
I got a fan! cheesy yaaaay!!!
••• •••••••
Yo dude,if you try something crazy
PLEASE use my better pictures wink

Cuz sometimes my hair be lookin' a mess!!!! lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Warhawk(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
yea we cool
smiley smiley so hw wz lectures 2day??
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Hadez(f): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
grin ok sire

Ok freak. Go have fun with your date
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
smiley smiley so hw wz lectures 2day??
am done w exams
Re: To Whom It May Concern by KingRex1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is gonna change nada undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

Ok freak. Go have fun with your date
I'll sir
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Warhawk(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
am done w exams
aii'.. No recent diary update??
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Bossontop(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wel from wat u typed there it seems u've been having sleepless nights about una beef even though u called it "faceless"....hope u now really cool after typing dis text

#cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Enybliss:
puff cant you see its not about jude? Its about the trolls in general and jude is the worst among them, they called me out last night and am tired of this tug war back and forth
ok. I hear.
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Enybliss(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
aii'.. No recent diary update??
you don't know why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive / Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available / The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.