Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa (24369 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp? (Photos) / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Gosj01(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
So did you get involved with any girl there?
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 26, 2016
Kudos,nice write up.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2016
Gosj01:
So did you get involved with any girl there?

Dat will come under SOCIAL LIFE. Remember wat I wrote earlier abt Zainab? I hvnt said all abt Dat side but like I said earlier, there was more problem. Check my post in d morning. Nyt
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Kudos,nice write up.
Tnks. Anoda update will b in d morning
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:01am On May 27, 2016
Omo,I dn reach my destination.

Op,did you Bleep zainab grin

I don't want to sound like a fool but those girls are very naughty as little as they are.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:51am On May 27, 2016
Respect55:

Tnks. Anoda update will b in d morning
You welcome bro,ehn ehn,morning don reach o,patiently waiting for the update.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:57am On May 27, 2016
phantonce:

I don't want to sound like a fool but those girls are very naughty as little as they are.
Seriously bro,sometimes i wonder how those little girls have such stuffs in mind,i was on teaching practice some years back and this girl of like 16years just told me"Master,i so much love you"thought it was a joke until it turned to something else,I had no optionthan to turn to ghost teacher,fast forward to last year when I saw her,mehn,she's now matured and pretty.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Gosj01(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2016
Respect55:

Dat will come under SOCIAL LIFE. Remember wat I wrote earlier abt Zainab? I hvnt said all abt Dat side but like I said earlier, there was more problem. Check my post in d morning. Nyt

Can you fast4Ward to that?

Morning!
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:31am On May 27, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Seriously bro,sometimes i wonder how those little girls have such stuffs in mind,i was on teaching practice some years back and this girl of like 16years just told me"Master,i so much love you"thought it was a joke until it turned to something else,I had no optionthan to turn to ghost teacher,fast forward to last year when I saw her,mehn,she's now matured and pretty.

I understand You very well as girls btw 12 to 17 yrs with enough body development have made a lot of advances to me and I have turned them down.

I have a motto which goes as"if you are not eighteen,you are not worth eating"

But when I go and serve my country later this year,I hope I cn keep it together.

Oh dear Lord,forgive me in advance.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:10am On May 27, 2016
phantonce:

I understand You very well as girls btw 12 to 17 yrs with enough body development have made a lot of advances to me and I have turned them down.

I have a motto which goes as"if you are not eighteen,you are not worth eating"

But when I go and serve my country later this year,I hope I cn keep it together.

Oh dear Lord,forgive me in advance.
Hahahaha,very funny@"forgive me in advance"don't try such in Jigawa o,LOL,una hear wetin OP talk so?let's await more from him.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:11am On May 27, 2016
Gosj01:

Can you fast4Ward to that?

Morning!
LOL,relax bro,relax.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2016
SOCIAL LIFE.
On account of social life of Kore village,i will narrow it down to my self and little percentage to paul's.What i'm saying in essence is dat it will concerntrate more on the ones dat i involved in and along the line,say little about paul n the villagers in general.
From the very day i returned Zainab's extension of luv towards me,she didn’t backtrack at all but did everytin she could to tie me down whether i like it or not.She started dodging nyt karatus to sneak into our lodge to stay with us.Paul was not on my side on this and he started leaving me to her each time she comes around which is mostly at nyt from 8pm wen dia karatu starts till past 9 wen dey dismiss.Each time she comes,as soon as Paul leaves,i wudnt have any breathing space again.
Firstly,she wud look out for dirty dishes to wash,clean my palms and shoes in preparation for tomorrow's school and as soon as she is done,she wud dash into the kitchen,dish out food for both of us .l wud just be looking at her like i have been hypotonised but i kudnt help it.When she brings the food,she wud pull of her hijab and bring out big dry rumps of 'nama'(meat)dat she has stolen from their house.l hv dis weakness wen it comes to meat so i wudnt ask her how she got it and wud just start enjoying it wit reckless abandon.Most times,she wudnt eat much so dat she wud also eat wen she gets home lest her parents start questioning her about where and what she ate dat she is refusing to eat.
One of those nyts,i was busy eating what she brought wen i found out dat she was busy staring lustfully at me.l didn’t notice dis on time because i was glued to my phone watching 'Matrimony' by Wale featuring Usher.She tapped me and wen i turned over to see why,she planted a kiss on my lips and i kissed her back.She den told me with the best of emotional voices that i have heard b4,'i na son ka so sai kofa jos' literally translated to mean,' corper john i love u so much.' 'Ba wahala' i said in response meaning 'no problem' which didn’t go down well with her.l understood her bodily and facial bitterness in my response and so i adjusted my stand to soothe her−'i na son ki zainab' to mean that i love her.She dived me like Buffon, the veteran shot stopper of Juventus and i held her as well.She wanted more but i was determined not to allow things go to the next level;at least,not for that dat night.
Hardly had i held her in place to avoid further show of affection dan their bell rang to signal the end of night karatu.She planted a kiss on my lips one more time, put on her hijab, and whispered in sexy voice,'sai de safe,Allah kawo lafiya'translated to mean'till morning,Allah will bring gud health'.'Amin',i answered in support meaning so shall it be.'Sai gobe' i said to her back as she dashed out of the room meaning.
It was already past 9pm wen she left so i picked my phone charger and went to Awillo's charging center wia we used to charge phone den .Wen i got there,i met paul as expected and he gave me this suspicious look.'Guy nutin o'i said in self defence even wen he hasn’t asked me anytin.'l talk anytin'he replied trying to play a sharp one on me.'Why den u come dey look me like that?' i querried to cement my initial stand of innocence .'Guy leave mata fr Matthias.wen we reach lodge,u go tell me whether na GST 101 u dey study for lodge since wey make u neva show face',he joked as i made to plug in my phone.
Back in the lodge,i narrated wat happened between us to him but he was at the center of my claims of innocence. He accepted my story just as sam way he didn’t .He just laughed and advised me to play my game well or just stop if i know i can't handle it to which i assured him i'm with my senses.We slept that nyt and that was it.

At sch the next day and onwards,Zainab wouldn't give me a moment of rest wen she sees me at anyhow place outside people's reach.'What have i gotten my self into'i said to my spirit as i wondered in self pity.But the bad side of this whole brouhaha is dst such feeling of self guilt disappears at her appearance.She was ready to kill to stay with me but i wasn’t finding it safe anymore because people have started noticing.I was caught in between the devil and the deep blue sea :i couldn’t continue else i get caught nor tell her to g away else she reports me!
l was determined to cut dat tie but before that,i had not witnessed the last of Zainab.
To be continued...

7 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2016
phantonce:

Bros easy abeg. If u want to do ur service peacefully n come bck in a sharia state like jigawa, u hv to keep away from their girls n women. It is always difficult because dos girls no dey take eye see kofas
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Gosj01(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2016
Now getting interesting!

Seems like trouble is already looming on the op.

@Op... come finish am!

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2016
Hmm.. saw a friend of mine comment on this thread so I got curious. Lolz. Nice writeup by the way @Op

Dreamcome2ru, I see you oo. I go tell Starryv. grin

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 27, 2016
Titanium38:
Hmm.. saw a friend of mine comment on this thread so I got curious. Lolz. Nice writeup by the way @Op

Chidinma,is that you? shocked.......at DP
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2016
Gosj01:
Now getting interesting!

Seems like trouble is already looming on the op.

@Op... come finish am!
I will but Dat will be in d nyt by 8.Im busy now with something.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2016
Titanium38:

I appreciate. I will try to put everything I saw Dia down in summary form d best way I can. I will update at nyt by 8

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 27, 2016
phantonce:

Chidinma,is that you? shocked.......at DP

Which Chidinma kwa undecided Lolz.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 27, 2016
Titanium38:

LOL,abeg"kill me for inside no kill me for outside"biko.
Yea,the OP is really trying,am enjoying this.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 27, 2016
Titanium38:

Funny@Chidinma,oya where Flavour?be like say dude don miss road.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 27, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

LOL,abeg"kill me for inside no kill me for outside"biko.
Yea,the OP is really trying,am enjoying this.

No be me go do the killing o! Starryv will do the honours. I will just be an eyewitness ni grin
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 27, 2016
Titanium38:

No be me go do the killing o! Starryv will do the honours. I will just be an eyewitness ni grin
U go support me nah,u be ma sister,no let us derail this beautiful thread,let's wait till 8pm.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 27, 2016
Titanium38:

No mind me,I dey try toast you.

But you resemble chidinma Ekile.
Kedike Crooner,Petite lady.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
I own this space, I will fence it in no distant time. Good job OP, I am following
Meanwhile I saw my 2 friends here lol..Dreamcome2ru and Titanium38, so this is where you left our nation for Nice investment thoughcheesy

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2016
Her visits became more n more constant dat aanyday she dsnt see me at sch,she will head straight to our lodge during first break by 10.20 n wudnt go bck till after sch.As i said earlier,her friends like Marakisiya,Aisha,Umar etc started calin me 'kofa jos Zainab.'l had no option dan to laf n play along but inside me,in was loosing it.By this time,we have started having male friends but only few of them. The fact that we are not muslims didn’t help matters as well.We only only chat with them during evening trainings.

One fateful day,there was no training because of partial rainfall around August. As such,i was just gisting with paul wen we heard a knock on our gate.'Who cold dat be?,i asked paul who started looking at me somehow like if i dnt know who should be knocking.wen i went to the gate to open it,lo n behold,it was she−Zainab. 'Jos yakake'she asked meaning how i was doing.'Lafiya,Alhamdulilah' i responded to mean literally dat im fyn,God dey.'Yakike'i asked meaning how are you to which she said she is fine.'Akwei senyi so sai'she added meaning that there is so much cold and i laughed as i led d way in.All ds while ,my heart was beating fast.

I took her in,went and informed Paul who had disappeared inside his room before we came in dat she was here.'Go do ur tin na',he joked trying to sound naughty to which i abused him jokingly and left too.Wen i came back to the room,she has already covered herself with my blanket shivering seriously.'Could she actually be feeling dat cold or she was up to smtin?' i wondered.After so much battle within,i went to the bed and asked her wat was wrong with her to which she slowly said dat she isn’t feeling ok.l asked wat i shud do ,wheter to get her 'mageni' (drugs) but she said no that i shud just hold her.

l obeyed and wen i removed the blanked to do like she said,i discovered anoda shock of my life...she was half clothed.From then i knew dat nutin was wrong with her.how can someone who is complaining of senyi remove her cloths?I just pretended as if i saw nutin wrong in dat n went on to hold her.As soon as i did,she moved closer to me as if she was trying to form a water tight wall when Christiano Ronaldo wants to take a free kick.l played along but my heart was stil beating fast.The long and short of it all is dat things later happened dat night how it happened but i wont say much about it here because dis a social network.

After dat evening,i decided to stick with her if not for any other thing,to scare away other admirers who were as well redy to kill for kofas.
l will leave d issue of Zainab for now so dat i put down some other aspects of their lives and mayb,just maybe,talk abt it once again at the tail end of this account.l realised dat i luvd her also after dat time but if i was actually with my senses or been manipulated by diabolic means was something i couldn’t fathom then.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
@Respect55,i respect you o,you eventually scored the winning goal,hmmm.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Onyiibazz: 9:43pm On May 27, 2016
Ride on guy! Two of my guys actually served in Jigawa too in the same 2015A, one was my room mate in school hostel and the other was a lodge mate when I moved off campus. I can relate to this story because they have told me similar stories before. I also heard there are alot of flies in jigawa. Please continue this story
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 27, 2016
chumaster:
I own this space, I will fence it in no distant time. Good job OP, I am following
Meanwhile I saw my 2 friends here lol..Dreamcome2ru and Titanium38, so this is where you left our nation for Nice investment thoughcheesy
The chief registrar of GL,I tell you,we dh diplomatic mission ni nah.

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
@Respect55,i respect you o,you eventually scored the winning goal,hmmm.

Bros na only u Waka come? Lol
No mind me sha
I fought a gud fight
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Ride on guy! Two of my guys actually served in Jigawa too in the same 2015A, one was my room mate in school hostel and the other was a lodge mate when I moved off campus. I can relate to this story because they have told me similar stories before. I also heard there are alot of flies in jigawa. Please continue this story

My stories are real bro. I witnessed all I'm trying to put down. Dey are much flies n 'soro' mosquito Dia. I will do smtin abt dat along d line
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 27, 2016
Respect55:

Bros na only u Waka come? Lol No mind me sha I fought a gud fight
Real war,you're a victorious soldier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters / Corpers In Okene, Kogi Secure Release Of A Prisoner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.