Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa (24520 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp? (Photos) / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Cavemannn(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2016
misspricy:
. Oloriburuku. You want to masturbate with her pics right? Why don't you go online and download as many female pics as possible. Na ur type dey release their girlfriend unclad pics after break up. He goat

Cry more bitchh

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:
My apologies for my initial comment. I withdraw it. THREAD continues but not abt Zainab for now

abeg mention me wen u post

try posting atleast twice a day....abeg no put us for suspense......

and lastly please dnt mind any irrelevant comments.....respekk

titanium leave me na is it by force to ** gringrin abi u wan change ur monicker to zainab in respect's voice "i no be kofa jos"cheesy

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 28, 2016
cheesy
Tracer:

titanium leave me na is it by force to ** gringrin abi u wan change ur monicker to zainab in respect's voice "i no be kofa jos"cheesy
Don't worry,I go mention you blad cheesy
Tracer:

Don't worry,I go mention you blad,

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:
I don finish
thumb's up Boss
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2016
misspricy:
. Oloriburuku. You want to masturbate with her pics right? Why don't you go online and download as many female pics as possible. Na ur type dey release their girlfriend unclad pics after break up. He goat
nne that chapter has passed. But you DP though...Please dnt break my heart!
Respect55 eeehm you said earlier that you dnt know hausa, that it was ur fellow corper friend paul that interpretes for you..how come you suddenly learn all that hausa you've been speaking with Zainab?smiley
btw, is Zainab fair or dark complexioned, help our imaginationscheesy

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
nne that chapter has passed. But you DP though...Please dnt break my heart!
Respect55 eeehm you said earlier that you dnt know hausa, that it was ur fellow corper friend paul that interpretes for you..how come you suddenly learn all that hausa you've been speaking with Zainab?smiley
btw, is Zainab fair or dark complexioned, help our imaginationscheesy

Bro I taught her a little broken n I learnt Hausa with a book dey gave us at camp. Enough to communicate with. Zainab is just a normal gal. Nutin more bro
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
Tracer:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:

Bro I taught her a little broken n I learnt Hausa with a book dey gave us at camp. Enough to communicate with. Zainab is just a normal gal. Nutin more bro
cool, waiting for the next update
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2016
Tracer:

I do post twice daily but I won't be able to do Dat today due to champions League final match. Pls bear with me

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
cool, waiting for the next update
Dat will be by tomorrow. I'm out to watch champions League final game
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2016
Pls update will be by tomorrow. Champions League final match is today so I'm out to watch
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:

Dat will be by tomorrow. I'm out to watch champions League final game
ok, till then

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by StarryV(f): 8:38pm On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Babe,am on diplomatic mission here and my host Respect55 is treating I and your sis in law very well,join the train dear,it's educating.
Emm emmm ok o. As long as u and titanium38 are here... I fear no evil. Buh no dey commot house anyhow na eh, without even telling me. Well ayaf 4givun yu. smiley
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by misspricy(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2016
Cavemannn:

Cry more bitchh
. You are the one crying because of unclad pics. Why don't you take unclad pics of your mother and post it here. Oloriburuku eda.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by femora007(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:
CONTINUATION
According to ur comments and recommendations will deviate a little from my initial purpose of starting this piece by givin more consideration to my affair with zainab. I'm doin dis for you.

I won't deny the fact dat i became more emotionally attached Zainab as time rolled past but the fear of the consequence of my action if i get caught kept on ringing deep inside my heart as long as dat transpired.Every body in dat village see corp members as as an ATM machine and as such,we kept on giving even to our own detriment at times.You can den infer dat i became a financial benefactor to Zainab but i wasn’t complaining because i believe dey can be no luv without giving.Her own part wasn' a problem at all for 'naira ashiri' (twenty naira) in kore is like five thousand naira down here. Students dia go to sch early in the morning with empty stomach and go bck to eat around 10:20am which is the time for first break.On such occasions,i give her money for eating ,an act i didn’t shy away from throughout my stay dia.

As time rolled by,she gathered anough courage,more dan dat dat David in d Bible had to confront Goliath and started coming to see me at will anytime she feel like, be it at sch or in the lodge.lt den dawned on me dat i hv really committed myself to something more dan wat i eva envisaged.Once you open up the emotional part of a teenager,it is not always easy to break free from dat.

She started making it her duty to fetch water for me in the morning and at nyt to the utter disbelief of paul,cooking for me at times but unfailingly at weekends and washing any of my clothings i agree to give her.On one particular Saturday aftnun like dat,after she finished attending to all that was there to be attended to,she decided to take her bath in the lodge.We had just one toilet n one bathroom in the lode which i shared wit paul my lodge mate.'Paul go see you ooo',i warned as she started removing her clothes looking for my towel to tie.'Ba madala',she replied with courage to mean that dia is no problem.She took one bucket of water n dashed to the bathroom and i watched in lust at her feminine endowment .Truelly,dos gals can actually grow overnyt.

As she was bathing,i rushed to Paul n told him wat was goin on to which he replie;'no be ur gal?,free her .l no dey complain' he said making reference to an outsider making use of our bathroom. I gave him dis konfam−guy look n left so dat she dsnt find out wat we were discussing wen she comes out.l was just pressing my fone wen i heard d bathroom door crack open my hat started beating fast to wa wud follow suit.When she cam in,she adjusted d curtain in a way dat nobody outside wud see wat was happening inside.'jos,akwei cream?' she asked in a mixture of turenci n hausa to mean if i have cream.'Akwei mana,chan',i replied meaning ther is one over there pointing my finger towards the cream's direction. As soon as she got hold of the cream,she let go of my towel which dropped at her feet causing my temperature to rise above 100 degree Celsius .My eyes popped out like dat of Collina,the veteran Italian referee.

She turned at me and saw the battle i wasfighting within and belcomed on me to come and apply some at he back.l bought her antics dis time around but it was just as i wanted it so i obeyed.It went from rubbing of pomade to massaging.From kissing to smooching and den finally,it summed up to be 2:0 dat day as i woke up to find out dat it just happened again.l quickly tapped her at the shoulder to stand up n dress up as i made for the bathroom to shower.wen i came back,i discovered dat she wasn't fully dressed and wen i asked why,she told me she wasn’t ready to go yet. l decided to stay a little more while with her until my phone bleeped.l check n got a message from Paul asking if we were stil goin to watch the man utd game against Everton dat n i replied him to dress up dat wew wud stil go.

lt took me a moment of brilliance from intellectual reasoning n logic to make her see reasons why she shud go n come back in the evening before she left.
Fast forward to weeks letter and the principal asked to see me.l knew why n wen i went to answer him later on dat day,my conscience wasn’t lying to me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

How old is Zainab?
Do u speak Hausa b4 u are posted to Jigawa or u learn so fast?
Tell us something abt zainab's friend, is she like are fed?
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Cavemannn(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2016
misspricy:
. You are the one crying because of unclad pics. Why don't you take unclad pics of your mother and post it here. Oloriburuku eda.

By the way wats up with your dumb fycking DP, you filthy flap-mouth scum
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Cavemannn(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2016
femora007:

How old is Zainab?

Dont answer this question, police confirmed
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by misspricy(f): 5:10am On May 29, 2016
Cavemannn:

By the way wats up with your dumb fycking DP, you filthy flap-mouth scum
. Now I know you are a real fool. Haven't you seen that pics on the internet. I choose to download that and help you with it. Now masturbate with it boy. Sex starved idioot. Go Bleep your mama. cheesy
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Cavemannn(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2016
misspricy:
. Now I know you are a real fool. Haven't you seen that pics on the internet. I choose to download that and help you with it. Now masturbate with it boy. Sex starved idioot. Go Bleep your mama. cheesy

Lol betch, i aint got time for ya, go suck bag of dickks have d whole bag
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by misspricy(f): 9:57am On May 29, 2016
You can have the whole pussy juice of the biitch you called your mother. Oloribu
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 29, 2016
Tracer:

Honestly.. I don't know the best reply to give to this ya post o. *thinking out loud*
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2016
femora007:

How old is Zainab?

I learnt Hausa Dia soo fast but not all.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2016
Please update will come by tomorrow. I wasn't chanced today

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Abacharles(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2016
Respect55:
Please update will come by tomorrow. I wasn't chanced today
Op bhet whyyyy?
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by femora007(m): 1:43am On May 30, 2016
Cavemannn:

Dont answer this question, police confirmed
lol
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2016
OCCUPATION/MARKETS

The kore people are mostly farmers •Only about 5 percent of her youth travel to lagos to look for greener pastures which in most cases,that side of the world never turned out to be greener like they envisaged•The fact that they travel to Lagos with little or nothing to start hustling with doesn’t help matters at all• As a result,they return home faster than they had left to continue with farming.This, in most cases,have kept them going throughout the years.

They plant variety of crops n cereals ranging from,Zobo,Kiri(benin seed),Millet,wake(beans),Shinkafa(rice), and some other ones i cant' remember their names now.You might want to ask why i didn’t mention food crops. Well, the presence of Fulani herdsmen is the reason.You dare not plant food crops like yam,cassava,corn etc and expect to harvest it when it is due because those herdsmen will do the harvesting for you.As a result,the relationship of the Korites to the fulanis is not better than that which exist between the cat and the rat.With my one year stay their,i discovered that the villagers don’t accommodate the fulanis at all.Once they discover that these Fulanis have erected their tent from kiri trees somewhere in Gwona(farm),they rush there with the speed of light and destroy such tents and ask them to continue their journey that there is no place for them to live in their village.

Plantation of their crops is normally done around august and September−the only months that they witness partial rainfall.As a result,whenever rain falls,all activities including prayers are affected for all males head to Gwona to cultivate with a cart driven by two giant male cows which they fix a plough to.Makaranta (school) will be abandoned even by the principal and so there was normally no need for us to go to makaranta on such occasions.On such days,we take out time to go to their gwona to witness ridge making.They plough every land there is even the ones they wud later not use.You don’t blame them because one is not sure whether they will be another rainfall to plough so they take advantage of the one that has fallen to till their lands with reckless abandon.

Few days after tilling the land,they spray their grains on the land and it starts germinating. Credit must also be given to God who saw the kind of climate there and entrusted their land with a retentive ability of water.Can u believe that a small rain of about two hours will be on the land for more than a month! I am not exaggerating but that is how it is there.l was there by myself and wasn’t told.
When the seeds start growing after germination, they then begin to uproot excess seedlings to pave way for the remaining ones to do well(someone should please remind me of what this process is called in Agriculture,i have forgotten,lol).Their farm products do well due to the presence of water retained by the soil.They grow so fast and before u could say Jack Robinson,they are due for harvest.

Everybody harvests almost at thesame time and as of the time of ploughing/tilling,the entire village is almost left empty.This is because this the time that their ladies/women get involved.They leave in their tens to gwona and return with their carts filled with all sorts of farm products u can think of.Ehn,lest i forget,the carts are only driven by men/boys.Their women don’t drive them but only sit at the cart or trek .After harvests,ones like Kiri are allowed to dry under the sun and afterwards,beaten to separate the seeds from the stems.This is normally doe by their women.The seeds are after wards stored in bags and sewn up for sale at the popular Gujungu market of about 30minutes drive from Kore there.
Zobo is separated by 'en mata' −young girls, at the rate of 'naira gwoma'−ten naira per mole. It takes about thirty minutes to get one mole so u can see how hard u have to work at Kore to get a kobo.Afterwards,the flowers are allowed to dry under the sun and then packaged for sale.

The gujungu market is the biggest market for nearby towns like majiya,maje,kore,sau tankarakara,gujungu,sabon geri and its environs.The market days is normally on Sundays and all roads lead to gujungu on that day.I have been privileged to attend myself,lol,to get food stuffs and other items at the lowest cost.At the gujungu market,you will see tons and tons of grains stocked in bags forming a pyramid of more than twenty meters high.They are sectors for household items,electronics and electrical appliances,canteens,barbing salons,provision shops and every other thing u can think of. If a thing is not found at Gujungu market,then you have to travel to Kano to get it.
I still remember the pushs and quack,the meander and manoeuvre associated with gujungu market while still holding fast to your pocket to outsmart the activities of pick−pockets.It was really a thing of joy to be at Gujungu market . I reminisce!
TO BE CONTINUED...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:25am On May 30, 2016
Titanium38:

Honestly.. I don't know the best reply to give to this ya post o. *thinking out loud*

when did yhu become ed sheeran
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Chriswazo(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2016
Bruh, i am the one doing all the whole likes lately for you, dreamcomtru, some of misspricy and other titanium posts. I want to know how old that girl was when you were paroling her cos u stated earlier that you were assigned to Jss classes.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2016
Tracer:

I don post bro
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2016
Chriswazo:
Bruh, i am the one doing all the whole likes lately for you, dreamcomtru, some of misspricy and other titanium posts. I want to know how old that girl was when you were paroling her cos u stated earlier that you were assigned to Jss classes.

She is grown up bro but dnt know her real age. Some of dem dnt go to sch early. But she is up to 18 for sure. #TeamLetTheTeenagersBe
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:02am On May 30, 2016
Respect55:

I don post bro
i have seen it........ More grease to ur elbow
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2016
misspricy:
You can have the whole pussy juice of the biitch you called your mother. Oloribu

Sis, pls let peace reign of. How are u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A thread for corpers posted to Kebbi / NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) / Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.