Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa (24374 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp? (Photos) / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Udochee(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Respect55:
last days are always painful mhenn..people will always cry (even though the cry is not from their mind)
great story/experience bro.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
visita:
OP reading your last update brought back memories, and even tears as I remembered the day I left where I served in Oyo West LGA, Oyo state. That day was the last time I shed tears as I saw my landlord crying as I was leaving. Just like you, every person I met back then made my stay a great one and I'm never gonna forget anyone of them. Thanks for sharing this your wonderful experience with us.

U are welcome bro. Sincerely, leaving KORE was one of d hardest decisions I have taken. But like dey wud always say, life goes on.

Tanks for reading
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Ranchhoddas: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sweet thread!!
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Udochee:

last days are always painful mhenn..people will always cry (even though the cry is not from their mind)
great story/experience bro.

Tnks bro. It was really an emotional moment
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wonderful piece.. smiley
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Onyiibazz: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
I know that guy with u in the last picture, Frank from Okposi! Did he also serve with you guys there? Or are you from Okposi?
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Adamkabeer(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
kofa jos, weldone. me nd u get small gist Ping me
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wow,much respect to you bro,this is wonderful,now am done,i move.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by nasiodamus(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
very luvly piece,i totally enjoyed it. shame the north isn't as developed as the south..a typical zainab in the south would have a phone for communication and be a little independent. But who knows things may work out for good and you guys may cross paths..i wish you the best in your future en devours..see you @ d top.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
And if zainab had followed kofa jos now without her parents blessings, we would have another eze oruru tragedy again

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Sweet thread!!
. Tnks bro
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Titanium38:
Wonderful piece.. smiley

Tnks sis.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Onyiibazz:
I know that guy with u in the last picture, Frank from Okposi! Did he also serve with you guys there? Or are you from Okposi?

Dis one isn't frank but freedom. He is from okposi anyway. I'm from onicha
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Adamkabeer:
kofa jos, weldone.
me nd u get small gist
Ping me

No problem. How ur side
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Wow,much respect to you bro,this is wonderful,now am done,i move.

Tnks bro. Tnks for ur time. One luv
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
nasiodamus:
very luvly piece,i totally enjoyed it. shame the north isn't as developed as the south..a typical zainab in the south would have a phone for communication and be a little independent. But who knows things may work out for good and you guys may cross paths..i wish you the best in your future en devours..see you @ d top.

Unfortunately she dsnt hv. Just few ppl Dia do. I believe. The KS aldsame. I wish u well too
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Onyiibazz: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Respect55:

Dis one isn't frank but freedom. He is from okposi anyway. I'm from onicha

Wow! So nice to meet you bro
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Wow! So nice to meet you bro
U r welcome.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Heavance(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
I love this story..... North can't grow, I swear.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Heavance:
I love this story..... North can't grow, I swear.

Of course dey can. All it needs is a change of attitude and tolerance for others
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by missyojo(f): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
@Op the last part of your story make me shed a drop of water. your experience was quite an interesting one and emotional as well. i could rememeber my service days as a kuta corper in niger state too, it was fun likewise yours. The people there were wonderful people you could ever imagined. i was well taken care of as if they were my parents. The last day i spent there i cried because i was going to miss them as we had become one family. Kudos to. NYSC!

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2016
missyojo:
@Op the last part of your story make me shed a drop of water. your experience was quite an interesting one and emotional as well. i could rememeber my service days as a kuta corper in niger state too, it was fun likewise yours. The people there were wonderful people you could ever imagined. i was well taken care of as if they were my parents. The last day i spent there i cried because i was going to miss them as we had become one family. Kudos to. NYSC!

Likewise me bro. The exercise is worth it. Service is really an eye opener-It is worth experienxing
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Lumiere91: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
You seem to be proud to tell us you had intimate relationship with your student.that's fornication!!!.and please stop making christianity seem like a joke
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lumiere91:
You seem to be proud to tell us you had intimate relationship with you study.that's fornication!!!.and please stop making christianity seem like a joke

Have u written an article before. I doubt u have. If u had, u wud know how to balance fantasy with reality. U know nutin about 'audience taste.'If u do, u wouldn't post dis lame critique here. Holier-than-thou-fellow.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Lumiere91: 12:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Respect55:

Have u written an article before. I doubt u haven't. If u had, u wud know how to balance fantasy with reality. U know nutin about 'audience taste.'If u do, u wouldn't post dis lame critique here. Holy-than-thou-fellow.
holier-than-thou?Snap out it dude!!Having a talent in writing doesn't means you wrote the right thing/send the right message.and did i hear you say audience taste?.....
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 5:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Lumiere91:
holier-than-thou?Snap out it dude!!Having a talent in writing doesn't means you wrote the right thing/send the right message.and did i hear you say audience taste?.....

U r on a wrong path bro and as such, u won't get anoda text from me. Just went 2ru ur profile and have seen wat I nid
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Lumiere91: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2016
Respect55:

U r on a wrong path bro and as such, u won't get anoda text from me. Just went 2ru ur profile and have seen wat I nid
go your way
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Darey00(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2016
Lumiere91:
You seem to be proud to tell us you had intimate relationship with your student.that's fornication!!!.and please stop making christianity seem like a joke

yawnzz
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Ladanboso: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
am a corper posted to Yobe state, but was told we'll camp at nysc permanent orientation camp, opposite Army barracks, fanisau, Datse LGA JIGAWA STATE.
Pls how do I get there from Port Harcourt. rivers state?
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ladanboso:
am a corper posted to Yobe state, but was told we'll camp at nysc permanent orientation camp, opposite Army barracks, fanisau, Datse LGA JIGAWA STATE.
Pls how do I get there from Port Harcourt. rivers state?

Board a Young Shall Grow bus, GUO, lfesinachi or any luxurious bus going to kano. All of them except GUO will take u to new road Park. From there u will get mini buses Dat will be going to Jigawa Camp Dat day. Dnt wori, wen u get to kano Park, u will see other Corp members going to Jigawa camp too. I served Dia. Where in portharcout are u Residing? U can send me personal msg of ur Whatsapp number so Dat I will direct u. Congrats
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Ladanboso: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Respect55:

Board a Young Shall Grow bus, GUO, lfesinachi or any luxurious bus going to kano. All of them except GUO will take u to new road Park. From there u will get mini buses Dat will be going to Jigawa Camp Dat day. Dnt wori, wen u get to kano Park, u will see other Corp members going to Jigawa camp too. I served Dia. Where in portharcout are u Residing? U can send me personal msg of ur Whatsapp number so Dat I will direct u. Congrats

ok thanks, I stay at abuloma area, close to odili road.
going to Kano,is it nite bus I'll tak or morning?
Whatsapp no 08032662064. and pls which of d parks in pH will I get any of dis bus
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ladanboso:

ok thanks, I stay at abuloma area, close to odili road.
going to Kano,is it nite bus I'll tak or morning?
Whatsapp no 08032662064. and pls which of d parks in pH will I get any of dis bus

U will have to come down to diobu o. Mile 2.from there u will just ask of D Young Park or any of the above I listed b4.U can 4get abt GUO. Dey have a different Park at kano. U r going to be on the way from 12pm in the afternoon till about 9am the next morning. It is dat far bro. Buses leave pH around 11/12th will Whatsapp u tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters / Corpers In Okene, Kogi Secure Release Of A Prisoner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.