Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship (1081 Views)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by Queenbae(f): 12:34pm On May 24, 2016
I have been in this relationship for sometime now, sometimes I feel the relationship is too hectic and things are not working the way we planned it. The issue presently is that he can't get a good job and house. Am a graduate and presently serving in another state but he stays with his brother and I feel he is not doing enough to get his life on track. I have tried but it seem he is just being relunctant in making things work for him. We are planning to settle down but how do i settle down with someone who doesn't have a place of his own and I am in my late 20's with both parent late. I have told him we need a break but now I feel like ending the relationship but there is no man in line yet. I have being seriously thinking and now am confuse on what to do.
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 12:35pm On May 24, 2016
Why dont u assist in seeking a job for him
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 24, 2016
Must you always be in a relationship?
If you can't take it, end it and wait for when a better dude comes by.
During the period of waiting, don't forget to try improve yourself in all areas of life, that's the only way a better dude would come knocking.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by thywobab(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

You get brain aswear
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
thywobab:

You get brain aswear

Its d least i cud say smiley
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
what did you do with all the advice they gave you on this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/2757618/should-quit-relationship

undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by rose54321: 12:43pm On May 24, 2016
From your write-up your mind is already off the relationship, so leave.
You could have one final talk with him, expressing yourself honestly, that you don't feel he's puttingg enough effort.

BTW guys should focus on getting a job and not a girlfriend, when you get a job (no matter how humble), and can at least take care of yourself, thats when you should start dating.
Priorities mehn.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by ammyluv2002(f): 12:48pm On May 24, 2016
My dear, not having a place of his own isn't a big deal...there's always hope for tomorrow.

Since, you feel he hasnt done enough, what have you done to help him out of the situation? Help him search for jobs online and apply on his behalf, encourage him to be strong and tell him not to give up.

No human is perfect! We all have flaws, but the ability to make them right is what matters.

I would only advice you to leave the relationship if he's the lazy type.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by NiRfreak(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2016
You still have someone you are waiting on, you had better hang on. Half bread is better than none. He just might become a full bread sooner than you expected. If you are contemplating a break up, keep it in your mind, don't play it too obvious, since you don't have any man in line yet.

If you are to break up , do when a reliable man is at hand Cos you might regret it if God suddenly picks his call.
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 24, 2016
Ending the relationship is like cutting off the head cos of a headache. From the foregoing, you made us realize that he is unambitious and doesn't take the initiative. Now that's not inspiring for a man who wants to settle down.
I think you should weigh it carefully, don't tie ur happiness and progress to someone who doesn't inspire you. On the other hand ........be hopeful, every good thing would come.
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by Queenbae(f): 1:05pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
I did that but he worked for sometime and left the organisation saying the job was stressful, he left another saying the salary was small and that if he get to his brother's place that he already has a job waiting for him but all I hear is stories saying all the places he went to the salary is small instead of managing it, atleast it is better than doing nothing.
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
babe u knw d situation of dis country na...bt if truly he isn't mking any attempt,do as u wish. my dear sis, leaving his bro hwz I jst d first step ooo.
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2016
has he fvcked you,if yes pls behave ur self and continue with him
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by Ifakiland(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2016
fvck off u a bish...uve probably been cheating on him and finding excuse to break up. who doesn't know how d economy is rite now and u here talking asif ure doing him a favour dating him. ure probably d demon hindering him from making it sef...please on behalf of Nigerian bfs....leave d nigga alone to prosper witch!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 1:30pm On May 24, 2016
Queenbae:
I did that but he worked for sometime and left the organisation saying the job was stressful, he left another saying the salary was small and that if he get to his brother's place that he already has a job waiting for him but all I hear is stories saying all the places he went to the salary is small instead of managing it, atleast it is better than doing nothing.

cry cry cry crysorry
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by HornyTiwa(f): 1:54pm On May 24, 2016
Queenbae:
Symptom of a lazy guy

Run for your life,a lazy man's family will suffer in the long run
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by donephi(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
Your head dey house I swear
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by happney65: 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Symptom of a lazy guy

Run for your life,a lazy man's family will suffer in the long run

And you dont want him to be another T-Blizz...LMAOO.. grin
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by HornyTiwa(f): 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
happney65:

And you dont want him to be another T-Blizz...LMAOO.. grin
Nah lol cheesy
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by idu1(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2016
Finish your service and get a good job the following month if you think its easy to get job in this country!
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 24, 2016
best things in life dont come easy..but will say u pray hard..assist him in any little way u can..and always advise him...but in all still make him feel like the man he is..if u can't calk it quits and wait on the lord..
Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by AccaPack(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
ammyluv2002:
My dear, not having a place of his own isn't a big deal...there's always hope for tomorrow.

Since, you feel he hasnt done enough, what have you done to help him out of the situation? Help him search for jobs online and apply on his behalf, encourage him to be strong and tell him not to give up.

No human is perfect! We all have flaws, but the ability to make them right is what matters.

I would only advice you to leave the relationship if he's the lazy type.
Wife material spotted kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Take A Break Or End The Relationship by AccaPack(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2016
idu1:
Finish your service and get a good job the following month if you think its easy to get job in this country!
Dont mind her, she still receives#19,800, so she thinks it's so easy in d labour market.

(1) (Reply)

See This Lipstick That Is Shaped Like Men' S Pen Is ( Viewers Discretion) !! / Top 5 Reasons Why Online Dating Is A Bad Idea / Losing Erection Putting On Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.