Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (12186 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Gionee X1 Comes With 4G, Fingerprint And Dual Flash At Low Price / CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by TeeFeh(f): 4:32pm On May 25, 2016
Alfred234:
After all the dual camera and flash they'll still spoil the phone with 1gb RAM
I doubt that co will be 1gb ram...it cannot be,when tecno isn't yet packing up their tent.they can't do that
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by TeeFeh(f): 4:35pm On May 25, 2016
I hope this c9 will be worth the hype sha,I loved my c8 until I forgot it inside maruwa and it got switched off and i got the l8,like say them do me with tecno phones angry

C9 should better not be a mess oh
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by SirLewis(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2016
TECNO, the only company that will release two devices in one month with the same specs and just a slight difference. Camon c8 thread is awash with complaints of serious bugs in the "much anticipated" marshmallow update, why not solve that first? They never update their devices and even when they do it's a sordid mess. To the useless marketers with multiple accounts commenting on the thread just to hype their phones and deceive others into getting them, continue. The thunder that will fire you guys is sparring with Zeus.

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by kesses: 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
it is not 2 front cameras it is dual camera that front and back camera
iamawara:
Lol. 2 front cameras? Chinko
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by kesses: 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
i know that Tecno will not let us down
TeeFeh:
I hope this c9 will be worth the hype sha,I loved my c8 until I forgot it inside maruwa and it got switched off and i got the l8,like say them do me with tecno phones angry

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by kesses: 5:20pm On May 25, 2016
sure my guy na true you talk
TeeFeh:
I doubt that co will be 1gb ram...it cannot be,when tecno isn't yet packing up their tent.they can't do that
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by flexcity82: 5:48pm On May 25, 2016
kai na wash lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
asodane:

Someone has learned a new word, pls stop being a broken record
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by flexcity82: 5:52pm On May 25, 2016
you know very well that there are huge differences between their phones
SirLewis:
TECNO, the only company that will release two devices in one month with the same specs and just a slight difference. Camon c8 thread is awash with complaints of serious bugs in the "much anticipated" marshmallow update, why not solve that first? They never update their devices and even when they do it's a sordid mess. To the useless marketers with multiple accounts commenting on the thread just to hype their phones and deceive others into getting them, continue. The thunder that will fire you guys is sparring with Zeus.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by jaysay(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2016
For those who want to sell their C8, I want to buy as well. I tried my wife's C8 after updating to HiOS for her and the phone is a lot faster and smooth. Instagram doesn't crash on it as well.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by sammirano: 6:47pm On May 25, 2016
from the review what is obtained is that, the front camera will be dual with dual flash as well. so my question is what is the point? or is the because of the durability of the camera. i think tecno needs to focus on quality and also try integrating functionalties.
however, i expect the phone to bear 4g connection.
kesses:
it is not 2 front cameras it is dual camera that front and back camera
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by SirLewis(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2016
flexcity82:
you know very well that there are huge differences between their phones
Really?! What's the "HUGE" difference between Tecno L8 and L8 plus?

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 25, 2016
Alfred234:
After all the dual camera and flash they'll still spoil the phone with 1gb RAM
And a 1.3ghz weak processor
If there is a phone I ever regret buyin; its Camon C5
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
This is going to be a direct rival for the yet to be released iPhone 7,both in camera department and performance.....
be like say u just smoke dried pawpaw leaves.

Tecno and iphone 7??

Na wah oh
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Africanman123(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2016
Dual front camera? It will definitely give iPhone a run for their money.
Youngpo413:
This is going to be a direct rival for the yet to be released iPhone 7,both in camera department and performance.....
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Africanman123(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2016
I are now in love with tecno? They are so good that you can't do without them. Lol

TeeFeh:

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2016
I pray its cost below 50k.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by BolajiChang: 3:23pm On May 27, 2016
In love, which particular tecno are you using?
Africanman123:
I are now in love with tecno? They are so good that you can't do without them. Lol

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by BolajiChang: 3:27pm On May 27, 2016
Haha, camon c9 would seem like the update that is needed already. I trust all bugs would be fixed innit

SirLewis:
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Ana5000(f): 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
BolajiChang:
Haha, camon c9 would seem like the update that is needed already. I trust all bugs would be fixed innit

I'm sure it will.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Ana5000(f): 3:54pm On May 28, 2016
Africanman123:

They keep improving every year. It is impressive!
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by SweetSoup(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
Yeah , I saw the leaks on Gsmarena, it just passed through TEENA certification , Engadget and tech crunch are agog with the info, it also made the front page on Wall Street journal and CNN, Choi it gonna be a big bang...... Uwaafid.
Guy stop hating, Tecno dey try..
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by BolajiChang: 8:18pm On May 29, 2016
Ana5000:

I'm sure it will.
Yeah, you know right.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Orator2383: 9:09pm On May 29, 2016
TeeFeh:

It must be 2gb RAM this type around
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Penaldo: 10:56pm On May 29, 2016
IStandWithMyColi
MizMyColi:
Hmmmm

Errmmm
I have some observations I want to point out please.

I hope it will come with a 2GB RAM or more sef?
Will it have OTG function?

Another issue is that I noticed my VLC media player does not play subtitles on W4, hope this will be corrected subsequently.
btw

This is pure evulz o

Choi.
It's a beauty to behold really.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Penaldo: 10:57pm On May 29, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
be like say u just smoke dried pawpaw leaves.

Tecno and iphone 7??

Na wah oh
What is the difference between both apart from brand equity and perception?
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Penaldo: 10:59pm On May 29, 2016
SirLewis:
Which complain are you talking of? You better find another thing to do if you are bored
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Penaldo: 11:00pm On May 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
I agree with you even though some would argue
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:01pm On May 29, 2016
Engnrcollins:
Tecno is really coming up with smart smartphones with cool specs nowadays but have you noticed that most of the smartphones that they are unveiling nowadays use to be mostly centered on one functionality? Take the Boom j8,j5 and Camon C8 for example.
The boom j8 is specifically made for music lovers with good music functionality while the camon C8 was centered on camera.

Now i ask, why can't they merge all this functionality on one smartphone?

I look forward to seeing this camon c9 to feature awesome combos with pocket friendly price :-)

something below 3gb ram is a hell no for me. wink
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:03pm On May 29, 2016
akashi01:

Fvctards like you should be shot in the face
Why the bully on the poster?
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:04pm On May 29, 2016
Can't wait for C9
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by MizMyColi(f): 11:16pm On May 29, 2016
smiley
Penaldo:
IStandWithMyColi

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by SirLewis(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2016
Penaldo:
Which complain are you talking of? You better find another thing to do if you are bored
You're really not smart are you? Still using another account to reply me are you? Think I still wouldn't know it's you? Next time when registering multiple accounts to deceive your fellow Nigerians, at least, be smart and register on different dates. If this is what tecno pays you for, to come on nairaland to create topics and comment on them with different accounts, you really should take your own flimsy advice and look for another job to do. Maybe bricklaying since you're obviously not smart enough to handle a normal job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Unlock Software For Nokia Lumia 635 / Exclusive: Leaked Full Specs Of Infinix Big 6 / Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Officially Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.