Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? (9029 Views)

Convert Airtime To Cash with ipayairtime / How Do I Convert Airtime On My Phone To Cash / How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by grownaira: 3:01pm On May 24, 2016
Hello fellows.

hope you are reading this in a good state of health.

we are working on starting up a business which we believe a great percentage of our customers will prefer to pay for our services using airtime.

so I need ideas on how to convert airtime ( worth hundreds of thousands daily) to cash.

do mobile telecom operators buy back airtime?

thanks and best regards.
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by ntutu(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2016
Call me on 08093869037. I can buy all your credit
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by grownaira: 6:17pm On May 24, 2016
ntutu:

ok
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by Gazzy88(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
Zoranga.com will help.
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by Birniwa(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2016
ntutu:

I have been in the business of data resell for MTN and Etisalat for close to two years now. Well, I've just decided to stop that now and currently I've 60k of MTN airtime and 10k of Etisalat airtime, do we have a deal?
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by grownaira: 6:45pm On May 24, 2016
Gazzy88:
Zoranga.com will help.
I am currently studying Zoranga to see if we can do biz with them.
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by dollaflow(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2016
Birniwa:

I have been in the business of data resell for MTN and Etisalat for close to two years now. Well, I've just decided to stop that now and currently I've 60k of MTN airtime and 10k of Etisalat airtime, do we have a deal?
whatapp or sms 08062910669
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by dollaflow(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
grownaira:
Hello fellows.

hope you are reading this in a good state of health.

we are working on starting up a business which we believe a great percentage of our customers will prefer to pay for our services using airtime.

so I need ideas on how to convert airtime ( worth hundreds of thousands daily) to cash.

do mobile telecom operators buy back airtime?

thanks and best regards.
whatapp or sms 08062910669
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by ntutu(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2016
Birniwa:

Deal bro......
Don't ever use zoranga cos u wil regret it. Call me up let's seal the deal. Pls note that I don't buy stolen credite

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by peterjero(m): 3:41am On May 25, 2016
ntutu:

Deal bro......
Don't ever use zoranga cos u wil regret it. Call me up let's seal the deal. Pls note that I don't buy stolen credite
Zoranga seems OK to me, what are your reservations please. If its their charges alone then please don't spoil their business because what I saw there isn't an easy venture to setup I'm trying to do something like that and it has cost me and my partners over 6m and we are not yet done.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by grownaira: 9:12am On May 25, 2016
ntutu:

Deal bro......

pls explain ur stance regarding zoranga
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by shocker007(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2016
ntutu:

Deal bro......

I have tested Zoranga and they worked out fine, except the 12.5% charges for bank withdraw which I would have preferred to be static fee.

So kindly explain why you said people shouldn't deal with them, thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by grownaira: 9:46pm On May 25, 2016
Still studying Zoranga, however 12.5% is to high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by icezychris(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2016
Even zoranga daily depositing limit of airtime to cash is very poor just 3000 naira
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by shocker007(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2016
icezychris:
Even zoranga daily depositing limit of airtime to cash is very poor just 3000 naira

The best work around for this is for them to also have a service that sell card at discounted rate. e.g 10% discount. (Because kongapay already have 5% discount cards)

If a service can come up with a bliss idea, I think its a profitable venture and they won't need to charge % on bank transfers coa they will make money from resell on a normal day.
And if they will charge, it could be static for a certain amount and not high %
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by peterjero(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2016
shocker007:

The best work around for this is for them to also have a service that sell card at discounted rate. e.g 10% discount. (Because kongapay already have 5% discount cards)

If a service can come up with a bliss idea, I think its a profitable venture and they won't need to charge % on bank transfers coa they will make money from resell on a normal day.
And if they will charge, it could be static for a certain amount and not high %
Reason why you can't charge static amount is that one may run at a loss, imagine big vtu vendors buying from MTN at say 5% discount (every 100 naira bought for 95naira). The you sell to them at 6% discount - 94 naira so they buy from you to have ready cash to credit bank accounts, remember banks will also charge to do transfer so you see why static pay won't work but %. Well watch out for mine soonest it would change the way we do things in nigeria.
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by Birniwa(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
ntutu:

Deal bro......

Can you drop your working number pls, I want to contact you.
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by sabbath316(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
ntutu:

Can u buy glo airtime through tranfer?
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by koladex01(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
I buy airtime and i resel, airtime if interested.....Whatsapp on 08138874880...Im kareem Afeez kolade on Facebook....KIndly contact me for a disposal or u want to buy Airtime of any network except for Glo
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by bennydc(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
i will buy call me 08051115757 or 08035254928

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by ibktech(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2016
It is now easy and possible to send and receive payment with airtime in Nigeria.

* Buy data directly with airtime

* Send airtime as funds instantly to merchant

* Send airtime as funds directly to your bank account via Voguepay

* Recharge your Startimes, GOtv, DStv with airtime instantly

* Accept airtime as payment online and offline

Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by jose556(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2017
koladex01:
I buy airtime and i resel, airtime if interested.....Whatsapp on 08138874880...Im kareem Afeez kolade on Facebook....KIndly contact me for a disposal or u want to buy Airtime of any network except for Glo
TESTED, TRUSTED AND CONFIRMED. He buys fast and pay fast.
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by kinkonp: 3:11am On May 18, 2017
Do you run any business and receive payment via airtime of any kind ?

Have you ever thought of converting them to usable cash instantly ?

If yes. Then you have gotten the right solution to your problem . Just visit transact.aimtoget.com >>> fund your wallet with airtime >>> withdraw funds to any Nigeria bank..

It's Easy and Fast

Signup now and Enjoy by visiting >>aimtoget

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:31am On May 18, 2017
ibktech:
It is now easy and possible to send and receive payment with airtime in Nigeria.

* Buy data directly with airtime

* Send airtime as funds instantly to merchant

* Send airtime as funds directly to your bank account via Voguepay

* Recharge your Startimes, GOtv, DStv with airtime instantly

* Accept airtime as payment online and offline

ur site has expired
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by ayogabriel(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
kinkonp:
Do you run any business and receive payment via airtime of any kind ?

Have you ever thought of converting them to usable cash instantly ?

If yes. Then you have gotten the right solution to your problem . Just visit transact.aimtoget.com >>> fund your wallet with airtime >>> withdraw funds to any Nigeria bank..

It's Easy and Fast

Sinup now and Enjoy by visiting >>aimtoget

Are they still in operation?
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by kinkonp: 2:49am On Sep 14, 2017
ayogabriel:

Are they still in operation?

Yes aimtoget is still moving and smooth .. I don't think they can stop operating
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by kinkonp: 3:14am On Sep 22, 2017
grownaira:

I am currently studying Zoranga to see if we can do biz with them.

Zoranga Lolz . checkout transact.aimtoget.com
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by shoskid(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Mtn and Airtel Airtime at good

Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Buy A Car With A Bank Loan? / Suppliers Of Ffb & Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed / How To Go About Starting A Building Materials Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.