Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. (1207 Views)

Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / Dedicating This Thread To My NL Crush Maquin, Check Her Out, Is She Not Worth It / Can A Guy And A Girl Really Just Be Best Friends? By Paul (scotfree) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2016
nairaland has positively impact a lot into the lives of people through friends we barely know.so I will like you to mention a friend's moniker and dedicate a special song to him/her it can also be your secret admirer........let me start first

I dedicate this special song to tosyntoomuch sang by psquare BRING IT ON
another one is going to pritydiva EMINADO EMINADO sang by tiwasavage
I will not forget oga vizkiz guy oya DORRO BUCCI
and what about karshiebaby ,prettythickme,adaure4lyf,naijasinglegirl you people are BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE by psquare
oga kigtom I dey salut ooo oya chop NIGERIA JAGA JAGA LOL
and to all nairalanders I am dedicating ONE LOVE by bob Marley to u all.
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by dave4rella(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2016
Shout out to my one and only sinaj
I dedicate the. Song tittled mama by kissdaniel to her
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by nnadychuks(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2016
I don't realy know people that much here, but I'll dedicate hello by adele to you all nairalanders
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by missingrib(f): 3:18pm On May 24, 2016
shout out to missingrib....dedicating conqueror by Jamal lyon

1 Like

Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 24, 2016
shout out to.missingrib....I think I wld go with loveyourself by Justin bieber
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2016
Shout out ta juhan

Dedicating all songs sang by eminem to her.
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2016
cutehector I am dedicating this song to you I AM NOT AFRAID by eminem
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Shout out ta juhan

Dedicating all songs sang by eminem to her.
smiley cheesy tnx

im dedicating halie's song by eminem to you
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by KEZDON(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2016
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
smiley cheesy
LOL juhan be ready to dance forever
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 24, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL juhan be ready to dance forever
im already dancing
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2016
naijamakossa:
funny enuf I hardly listen to music, there isn't even a single song in my fone. grin weird ryt?

Buh i"l just look up the lyrics online and breeze through. Thanks brother cool
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 24, 2016
naijamakossa:
you're a fan huh?
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by Cutehector(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
smiley cheesy tnx

im dedicating halie's song by eminem to you
kiss thaanks... I guess i"l hav ta listen to d song wid u... it's in ur fone rhai?
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
you're a fan huh?
LOL yea dear

are not gonna dedicate any for me? smiley
juhan:
you're a fan huh?
LOL yea dear

are not gonna dedicate any for me?
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
shout out to.missingrib....I think I wld go with loveyourself by Justin bieber
I am dedicating EBEZINNA by chief usodebe oya carry go
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 24, 2016
undecided
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by firstking01(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2016
I will always love you by whitney...

Dedicating this song to her, she knows herselftongue
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 24, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL yea dear

are not gonna dedicate any for me? smileyLOL yea dear

are not gonna dedicate any for me?
lol okay im dedicating mockingbird by eminem to you
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
lol okay im dedicating mockingbird by eminem to you
thanks my dear,,,
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2016
firstking01:
I will always love you by whitney...

Dedicating this song to her, she knows herselftongue
guy mention her moniker naa
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by firstking01(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2016
naijamakossa:
guy mention her moniker naa
Nope...she misbehaved this afternoonundecided
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2016
firstking01:
Nope...she misbehaved this afternoonundecided
where the love dey naa,,,
forgive her joor
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by firstking01(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2016
naijamakossa:
where the love dey naa,,, forgive her joor
She's playing ignorant of the act.
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2016
firstking01:
She's playing ignorant of the act.
nawa for u ooo
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 25, 2016
EARNED IT (FIFTY SHADES OF GREY)
The Weeknd...... Stfu... lipsrsealed nobody should mention him oooo lipsrsealed embarassed

LOCKED AWAY
R. City Featuring Adam Levine....Naija... embarassed

STITCHES
Shawn Mendes..... Lezzxxxxxxxx
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
EARNED IT (FIFTY SHADES OF GREY)
The Weeknd...... Stfu... lipsrsealed nobody should mention him oooo lipsrsealed embarassed

LOCKED AWAY
R. City Featuring Adam Levine....Naija... embarassed

STITCHES
Shawn Mendes..... Lezzxxxxxxxx

confuse
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by firstking01(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2016
naijamakossa:
nawa for u ooo
i just told you the truth and you are nawawing meundecided
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by naijamakossa(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2016
firstking01:
i just told you the truth and you are nawawing meundecided
LOLs,,,ok since u hv decided to keep it to ursef who am i to challenge ur opinion.
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by MrCork: 4:54pm On May 25, 2016
naijamakossa:
nairaland has positively impact a lot into the lives of people through friends we barely know.so I will like you to mention a friend's moniker and dedicate a special song to him/her it can also be your secret admirer........let me start first

and what about karshiebaby ,prettythickme,adaure4lyf,naijasinglegirl you people are BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE by psquare

angry
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by MrCork: 4:56pm On May 25, 2016
naijamakossa:

...yor mates are on nairaland chasin women..but u are busy sing to men like Vizkiz..abi?...I giv up!! undecided
Re: ''shout Out'' To Nairalander Friends By Dedicating A Special Song. by firstking01(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOLs,,,ok since u hv decided to keep it to ursef who am i to challenge ur opinion.
Girls tend to be beclouded by foolishness whenever you shower them with excessive love, you should know....she's putting up the act cos i give her too much attention...will never qoute or give her mentions again, not to talk of calling herundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mc Galaxy Proposes To Laura Ikeji / My Husband Thinks I Was A Virgin On Our First Sex, But I Was Not, What Do I Do? / Check Out These Bizarre Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.