Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana (2146 Views)

10 Ways Buhari Has Tackled Corruption Without Anti Graft Agencies – Presidency / We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by nelojay: 3:35pm On May 24, 2016
One of the profound critics of former President Goodluck Jonathan’s government and Lagos activist, Femi Falana have joined other Team of Jonathan critics to confess that he actually fought corruption in more civilized ways.

The Lagos while speaking on Channels TV this morning said that “contrary to the general belief that former President closed his eyes to corruption, President Goodluck Jonathan did so much in the fight against corruption including the sack of three of his ministers for alleged graft.
Adding to what Bishop Matthew Kukah said last week, Mr Falana concluded that President Jonathan carried out the most successful loot recovery without making noise about it.
During the Jonathan era, the government introduced the Single Bank account for the country, saving billions. Their electronic payroll payment system and the Bio-metric registration of Federal workers identified 68,000 Ghost workers and over 50,000 ghost pensioners. They also introduced the Single Contract Requisition system with a Legislative oversight.
The cashless economy was the reason that “Ghana-Must-Go” disappeared in the National Assembly and around the corridors of his administration.
Trillion of Naira were recovered and saved the through these high-tech corruption fighting system and and was never advertised.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by LoveMachine(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by nigeriafilm(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2016
I know "this day" will come. BUHARI, AGAIN! BUHARI has set Nigeria on a retrogressive motion

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Benikuuse(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2016
Fought corruption?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Abeymills(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2016
Abeg help me tell Mr fantastically corrupt president bubuhari dat its not by making big noise n destroying d economy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 24, 2016
Utter rubbish. The man will come out now and say "I never praised Jonathan on anti-corruption war. This is the handiwork of IPOB touts"

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by otubobo: 3:58pm On May 24, 2016
am not sure APC would agree with falana....in my own opinion economy where far better and stable in Jonathan's administration than now.....I know some people will be quick to use better crude oil sales as a criterion for that....wat about agriculture have our farmers stop planting and harvesting now....prices of food stuff have gone up 100% in just one year....GMB should focus on food security so that the poor can feed, and yes the last administration was corrupt and which one wasn't, from our military era, to obansanjo....corruption thrive because our society is so materialist and our leadership greedy....our politicians have not changed since 1999....the same old corrupt people are still circulating, floating parties, occupying political positions....he shouldn't just focus on a particular group of people but go all out to fight it....including those in his cabinet with corruption allegations..and yes the past administration is gone can we move forward already and stop leaving in the past....I want a new nigeria....am eager for the desired change not this untold hardship and femi Nigerians are suffering...just saying...God bless what ever is left of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by princemillla(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2016
If this news in real then I must say, this man should cover his face in shame for speaking with 2 side mouth
Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Joel3(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2016
hahsha. the game is gradually turning around for PDP. Western and International allies and gradually removing their selves from APC style of Government.

those who believe APC will conduct a free and fair elections come 2019 are in their dreams. APC will use EFCC to intimidate the Opposition party and molest election rigging with solders and police.

I am only pitying for Oshionoke sponsored APC election this coming September. oshiobaba tried with is quality works and restructuring of the state.

but it all comes in a bad time for APC. Edo people now hate APC never before due to buhari style of government. and can to do anything to removed APC from federal and start level.

shiobaba will have no choice but to intimidated the people with money gifting to convas for vote. more like selling their vote as it happens in last election. with the military it will be possible to achieved
Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by tropaz(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2016
K
Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by NwaTeacher1: 4:03pm On May 24, 2016
Fighting corruption isn't intimidating the oppositions with EFFC. How much has they recovered so far? Still Lie Mohammed is telling us that their govt is broke

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Splinz(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2016
Mr. Falana, your wrong doings are forgiven you, for this confession. Now, we're waiting for the chief liar himself- Lai Mohammed, to release his own.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Pavarottii(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2016
They all know, all against Jonathan know he performed well in all sectors.

So it's painful to see a man from d so called minority outshine them in visible achievements.

That's why Jonathan will always say, that he has no regrets for any decision he made during his 5years cos he knows he did well.

Obj's anger also is that GEJ lynched in terms of visible achievements.

They all pained why this man achieves so much.

Well they should deal with it. That GEJ is this best president ever in Nigeria.
If any zombie quote me, I won't reply you; so don't waste ur time. Learning to give silence as response from my mentor GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Naijacitizen(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2016
OP, what is the source of your misguided information?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Naijacitizen(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
Trillion of Naira were recovered and saved the through these high-tech corruption fighting system and and was never advertised.

Where did those trillion of Naira ended?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Qualer: 7:07pm On May 24, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Where did those trillion of Naira ended?

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 24, 2016
You guys should stop fighting yourselves, this news is our fake. It I ipob or igberetv news

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by MrDavidson: 7:27pm On May 24, 2016
Totally fake news. Where's your source? Page. Keep hyping Jonathan till when EFCC swoops on him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. – Femi Falana by Naijacitizen(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45933858][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together / OMG! See What Nigerians Have Turned President Buhari Into (photo) / Shame On Nigeria, Especially On Northern Nigeria: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.