Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos (41453 Views)

Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by lovedatruth(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmmm 20yrs without a child. Realy complicated.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by SweetLove0(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2016
naija
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Ezekiel68(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2016
ne gwo du oooooo
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by badthinds: 5:06pm On May 24, 2016
Pastor... how was the experience?... sweet huh?...busted!
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by bluesky30(f): 5:06pm On May 24, 2016
he has a child to save his lineage de shame after 20years .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 5:07pm On May 24, 2016
cool
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by BetterChurch: 5:08pm On May 24, 2016
'Giving Christianity a bad name' a good/bad example.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Goahead(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:
Am just imagining the sex scene!..

Oh..praise..the lord..oh..yes..yes..sombori sai baba..oh..pastor..take me to heaven..yes..pastor..call angel Michael..cal..them..tell them am coming..oh..yes..yes..yes...yes..am coming ...coming..coming...oh..pastor that was heavenly.

Pastor: now open ur bible to acts of the apostles chapter two vs 1
Pervert alert grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by dannytoe(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2016
I pray for God's mercy on them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by ameezy(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2016
shocked ohhboi the pastor na baaht guy
grin cheesy in harry songs voice Baba for the girls Baba for the girls cheesy
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by brosammy(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2016
Extral time pastor embarassed
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Omotall(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2016
ok noted
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by free2ryhme: 5:11pm On May 24, 2016
Can EFCC investigate this abeg angry
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by GuDErboY(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:

Oh..praise..the lord..oh..yes..yes..sombori sai baba..oh..pastor..take me to heaven..yes..pastor..call angel Michael..cal..them..tell them am coming..oh..yes..yes..yes...yes..am coming ...coming..coming...oh..pastor that was heavenly.

May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by GuDErboY(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
ifenes:
Kumuyi?
Lyf don tire this one abi U wan die??
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by anthoniosp(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
GuDErboY:
May God have mercy on you
ehm..bros..I was reading a very interesting story in sexuality section.. You just had to come and disturb me
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by chikel2000(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
Which pastor?. Deluded individual who deserves d hottest part of hell- if not for Christ's sake
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by doskie(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Sadly, there are many false believers who will be expecting to go to Heaven and will be denied entrance.

The best way to avoid being one is to make sure you have truly put your trust in Christ alone for salvation.
so far he has a child now. After 20years? Haba. He tried sef.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Charly68: 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
End time pastor. What if he is a father ? So his God could not help him & he has decided to help himself. Bye bye to ministry then.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by SUPOL(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Sadly, there are many false believers who will be expecting to go to Heaven and will be denied entrance.

The best way to avoid being one is to make sure you have truly put your trust in Christ alone for salvation.
that act alone does not make him a false believer, neither can it take him to hell if he repents

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Zipopo(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2016
Church member don increase...... General oversea don

chop am shocked cool
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by irondome: 5:20pm On May 24, 2016
cycline404:
With this I never regret my decision of not believing in any pastor, rather I believe and trust only in God.

Correct guy. Chop knuckle. Good Christians are those who compare pastors' sermon with the scripture and the holy spirit; anything off the mark should be left for LAWMA

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by crazygod(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2016
See y sometimes I believe in getting pregnant before marriage. Pastor's wife must have spoilt her womb b4 getting hitched to a man of God believing that God will work a miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by DedeNkem: 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
[size=14pt]Religion is crap![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by zebebe: 5:25pm On May 24, 2016
this family caused the problem by allowing a grown up girl of such to come and stay with them knowing fully that the family has married for 20 yrs without child. the wife supposed to have been sensitive enough to guess what could have happened. anyway, may God have mercy upon them.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by mmclatino(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2016
World has turn upside down..

Believe in God and yourself

I Hope he takes full responsibility of the girl and her child.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Rasputin did the same.

Twisted Bastard should be castrated and his balls should be fed to him one cell at a time

Instead, they going to say "Don't touch my annoited"

Things are really messed up
This one did not read...

Receive sense IJN
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by GuDErboY(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:
ehm..bros..I was reading a very interesting story in sexuality section.. You just had to come and disturb me
Hahahahahaa nawa for u o......
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:

Sir weyrey
It's has been uploaded on xvideos grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by mu2sa2: 5:33pm On May 24, 2016
As general overseer isn't he supposed to oversee everything in the church, particularly money and women? As for church members porting from the church, they ain't seen nothing because they will meet the same shiit whichever "house of god" they go.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by mu2sa2: 5:33pm On May 24, 2016
As general overseer isn't he supposed to oversee everything in the church, particularly money and women? As for church members porting from the church, they ain't seen nothing because they will meet the same poo whichever "house of god" they go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.