Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos (41457 Views)

Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Islie: 4:07pm On May 24, 2016
A pastor and the General Overseer of a church in Lagos is in trouble for impregnating an 18-year-old choir member.

A so called man of God who is the General Overseer of a church in Lagos State, identified simply as Pastor Dan, has run into troubled waters after he was alleged to have impregnated a choir member in the church.

The incident which happened in the Ketu-Alapere area of the state, according to some disgruntled members, saw the church thrown into serious confusion after the 18-year-old girl who was said to be a model Christian, became pregnant and refused to disclose who was responsible.

The truth only came to light when the girl put to bed and confided in her close friend that it was the pastor who has been looking for a child as his wife could not give birth after over 20 years of marriage, was responsible.

A member of the church who did not want his name in print, said:
"We were shocked with the revelation that Pastor Daniel could descend so low to get that girl pregnant. This is a man who preaches every time against immorality and is quick to expel anyone found wanting.

The girl used to live with him but all of a sudden, she went back to living with her mother. Then it was discovered that she was pregnant and when I asked the mother whether she had mentioned who was responsible, the mother said when she put to bed, everyone will know."

"We all suspect that the mother knew all along but kept quiet. We got to realise when we did not see Pastor's wife for several weeks. It was one of her sisters who hinted someone that she left the house when she found out that her husband was responsible for the girl's pregnancy.

When the girl put to bed, it was Pastor Dan that named the baby but only gave out the first name without revealing the father's name. Then we elders decided to confront to hear the truth but instead of explaining, he got angry and began to lay curses on people.

As we speak, almost all the members have deserted the church because we can't continue in such a sinful place."

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/scandal-pastor-in-trouble-for-impregnating-choir-member-id5070956.html
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by ammyluv2002(f): 4:09pm On May 24, 2016
Sadly, there are many false believers who will be expecting to go to Heaven and will be denied entrance.

The best way to avoid being one is to make sure you have truly put your trust in Christ alone for salvation.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 24, 2016
Rasputin did the same.

Twisted Bastard should be castrated and his balls should be fed to him one cell at a time

Instead, they going to say "Don't touch my annoited"

Things are really messed up

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by EngrIdris: 4:45pm On May 24, 2016
Wonders never end
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by cycline404(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2016
With this, I never regret my decision of not believing in any pastor, rather I believe and trust only in God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by anthoniosp(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2016
Am just imagining the sex scene!..

Oh..praise..the lord..oh..yes..yes..sombori sai baba..oh..pastor..take me to heaven..yes..pastor..call angel Michael..cal..them..tell them am coming..oh..yes..yes..yes...yes..am coming ...coming..coming...oh..pastor that was heavenly.

Pastor: now open ur bible to acts of the apostles chapter two vs 1

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Eslopy(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
Why naaaa #PastorOkuNmo
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by ifenes(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
Kumuyi?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Abeyjide: 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
I like the first sentence" a so called man OF God" some people pretend to be men of God whereas they are not.anytime i see news like this, I do not bother myself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by jamex93(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
See gobe
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by WebSurfer(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
Pastor pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by ceekay214(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
Fhdghjg
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by hakeem4(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
ifenes:
Kumuyi?

Don't you read ? Abeg share me the weed you took before posting this

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by paulGrundy(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
Scripture is fulfilled which says that in the last days many false prophets shall arise and shall decieve many.

"...by their fruits ye shall know them".

Any pastor that preaches against immorality in public but practices it secretly, is not a man of God, he's an impostor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Eslopy(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
ifenes:
Kumuyi?
Guy Y na?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
na wao. wetin i wan call this one now?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Armstrong34(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by rhektor(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Eleyi gidigan oo cheesy angry grin cheesy angry grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by MrKong: 5:01pm On May 24, 2016
Na today?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Vidamia(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2016
Spread the MAT and share the GALA........
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by AnusOdourInhaler: 5:01pm On May 24, 2016
Niggas ain't smiling.. He wanted to inhale, but got carried away
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 24, 2016
Randy pastor, they should cut off his preek cos it has experienced brake failure.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2016
Vidamia:
Spread the MAT and share the GALA........
Na only gala we go chop? What of the booze?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Pavore9: 5:03pm On May 24, 2016
"When the girl put to bed, it was Pastor Dan that named the baby but only gave out the first name without revealing the father's name. Then we elders decided to confront to hear the truth but instead of explaining, he got angry and began to lay curses on people".......Daddy G.O! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by solpat(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2016
Indeed, a wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by haywire07(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2016
Name of d church lehs goan look at d pastor's face
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by lepasharon(f): 5:03pm On May 24, 2016
Christianity Again?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by MadCow1: 5:04pm On May 24, 2016
Sweet Jesus.. Sister Deborah divine assets has implicated Pastor..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by madridguy(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2016
Not new with religious leaders.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 24, 2016
In Ajegunle english "Holy Ghost Belle"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by yusufbida(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2016
Islie:

A pastor and the General Overseer of a church in Lagos is in trouble for impregnating an 18-year-old choir member.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/scandal-pastor-in-trouble-for-impregnating-choir-member-id5070956.html

Keep deceiving your self's with one wife wen you have the means to marry more like other believe.
What did you except wen a marriage of twenty years is fruitless.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River. / Why Should A Pastor Drive A 10 Million Naira Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.