Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos (41472 Views)

Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Rasputin did the same.

Twisted Bastard should be castrated and his balls should be fed to him one cell at a time

Instead, they going to say "Don't touch my annoited"

Things are really messed up

Castrated for what?

Did the report say that he raped the girl?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
Doesn't surprise me. I and my family knows of a famous G.O in Lagos that is dating the daughter of a distant relative. he has four kids and his wife already left but he takes his girlfriend all over the world and he prophesies and perform miracles. I don't want to mention his name nor his church. nemesis will catch up with fake pastors one by one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by guyANDROID1: 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
ifenes:
Kumuyi?

I live you for God to judge undecided
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Meritocracy: 5:44pm On May 24, 2016
Islie:

A pastor and the General Overseer of a church in Lagos is in trouble for impregnating an 18-year-old choir member.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/scandal-pastor-in-trouble-for-impregnating-choir-member-id5070956.html
Why are you putting yourself in bondage of One man One Wife when you know your libido is high and you could not afford to die without child if your one wife is childless. These are few of conditions laid down by Allah to marry two wives in Islam. Any human written law must fail or have you seen Cele, CAC, C&S claiming one man one wife

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by easiest(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Sadly, there are many false believers who will be expecting to go to Heaven and will be denied entrance.

The best way to avoid being one is to make sure you have truly put your trust in Christ alone for salvation.
The pastor said more than this bro, yet he's doing it in secret. Pls stop preaching and fooling people
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by blazetitov: 5:46pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:
Am just imagining the sex scene!..

Oh..praise..the lord..oh..yes..yes..sombori sai baba..oh..pastor..take me to heaven..yes..pastor..call angel Michael..cal..them..tell them am coming..oh..yes..yes..yes...yes..am coming ...coming..coming...oh..pastor that was heavenly.

Pastor: now open ur bible to acts of the apostles chapter two vs 1

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy na wa for you oo.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by fxskye: 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmmm.....The Pastor couldn't endure further to wait for Jesus time nii.

Other pastors should have helped him with their miracles.

This is another indication that Only GOD that performs miracles and not pastors.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Praktikals(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2016
lovedatruth:
Hmmmm 20yrs without a child. Realy complicated.
May we not be led into temptation. 20 years no be keremi o. Personally, I can't wait for 5 years, especially if I do not meet her a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2016
As said in the Bible in 1 Corinthians 9:14

14 In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel.

But these cocky preachers of this generation?.... God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by ossuofia1: 5:55pm On May 24, 2016
Una no want make pastor jarispototo?

grin grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by HirstMOG(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
this kind of pastor abi

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by SHAIBULIAR: 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Toto no like any other food apart from preek
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by christiscomin: 6:02pm On May 24, 2016
Almost everyday, i read this in the dailies about pastors.....Na wa ooo
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
Name of church or Adonbilivit!!!
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Rasputin did the same.

Twisted Bastard should be castrated and his balls should be fed to him one cell at a time

Shut Up #Holy Saint
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2016
What's Next? Nairalanders oya stone him 2 death since U all are sinless
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2016
WebSurfer:
Pastor pastor

LOL, man of God leading by example.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:
Am just imagining the sex scene!..

Oh..praise..the lord..oh..yes..yes..sombori sai baba..oh..pastor..take me to heaven..yes..pastor..call angel Michael..cal..them..tell them am coming..oh..yes..yes..yes...yes..am coming ...coming..coming...oh..pastor that was heavenly.

Pastor: now open ur bible to acts of the apostles chapter two vs 1

Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by artade: 6:18pm On May 24, 2016
The church no get name?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by 1by1(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
Patience and effective prayers wld ve brought his wife out of dis mess called barreness. It's quite unfortunate. After all, Abraham made thesame mistake and had a second chance. God can still 4give him, but he must bear the consequence of his senseless action. Just lyk d terrorist we do hv today, wc are d decendant of Abraham.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by NavierStokes(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Rasputin did the same.

Cardinal Rasputin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Fredluvly(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2016
Islie:

A pastor and the General Overseer of a church in Lagos is in trouble for impregnating an 18-year-old choir member.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/scandal-pastor-in-trouble-for-impregnating-choir-member-id5070956.html
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Sunnykaka(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
ifenes:
Kumuyi?
what short of rubbish are u typing better be careful or else u.....go six fitdown
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Drdonzeez(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
yusufbida:

Keep deceiving your self's with one wife wen you have the means to marry more like other believe.
What did you except wen a marriage of twenty years is fruitless.
I do not blame the man because konji doesn't know a man of God.Between,20 years of fruitless wedlock can be frustrating. He could have legally married another wife to avoid this illicit act.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by cycline404(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
irondome:

Correct guy. Chop knuckle. Good Christians are those who compare pastors' sermon with the scripture and the holy spirit; anything off the mark should be left for LAWMA
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Marotzke(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
yusufbida:

Keep deceiving your self's with one wife wen you have the means to marry more like other believe.
What did you except wen a marriage of twenty years is fruitless.
Some of them casting the pastor will not even wait for up to 3 years.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by edynassy: 6:49pm On May 24, 2016
Dont comment as if you are without sin......
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by AreaFada2: 7:02pm On May 24, 2016
Nothing new. shocked
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Rasputin did the same.
[/b]

[b]Twisted Bastard should be castrated and his balls should be fed to him one cell at a time

@ d bolded part, bros no b rape hin rape her oooo
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by silent10(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2016
madridguy:
Not new with religious leaders.
Mostly & always pastors. Well, he's jst doin his sacrifice 2 d mermaid
Re: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos by kosokoadeyemi: 7:36pm On May 24, 2016
Try to pull the stick in ur eye before you others means do not judge Leave jugdement for God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.