Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor (3490 Views)

Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! / Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by onekindaguy: 4:54pm On May 31, 2016
nawa o, same phone wey we dey buy #2,500 before
Youngpo413:
Even Nokia torchlight,na from 5k.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by onekindaguy: 4:55pm On May 31, 2016
lol, na so o
McPhilz8:

No be small,went to get it the other day and theyt told me it's 6k. No fit just talk.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by onekindaguy: 5:31pm On May 31, 2016
Yh, I concur
Cliveglobal1:
The exchange rate is Crazy but tecno still manages to Doll out high end phones for affordable prices. Check out the New Tecno W4, The phone cost just 22k with a android marshmallow and other Great Features. These are signs to Show you that the Phone Company Means Business. They should be Commended!!!
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by onekindaguy: 5:32pm On May 31, 2016
The price is ok
MizMyColi:
With Tecno, there's something for everyone.

Even Nigeria as. Country is no longer meant for poor people.

The W4 at 23k try well though.
I'm a proud owner.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by onekindaguy: 5:34pm On May 31, 2016
Everything is expensive
Xhaka:

You can't fault them for that.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by onekindaguy: 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
The most expensive one nkor?
Orikinla:

Are you Tecno's spokesperson?
iTel phones are selling more to low income earners in Nigeria and the cheapest iTel phone offers more than the cheapest Tecno phone.
The FM radio of iTel is better with good audio and video for less than N5K.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by onekindaguy: 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
Yes
mosjames:
Their phones are still affordable tho
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by onekindaguy: 5:37pm On May 31, 2016
Seconded
pcoolioz:
times have changed, they got better... i dont believe if you increase your value you still get little?
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by onekindaguy: 5:37pm On May 31, 2016
What's ur definition of poor?
asuustrike2009:

what you mean poor? a poor person can't buy a phone so please change your heading instead say low range phone
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by onekindaguy: 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
Good one
oluwadaemilola:
plis don't criticize Tecno because they really tried even nokia or samsung did not produce phones that were as cheap as theirs even up till now the still consider the people with low income
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 31, 2016
onekindaguy:
What's ur definition of poor?
poor means what I highlighted earlier
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Ana5000(f): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
MizMyColi:
With Tecno, there's something for everyone.

Even Nigeria as. Country is no longer meant for poor people.

The W4 at 23k try well though.
I'm a proud owner.

I know right. That's exactly why I like the brand. It is affordable.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Ana5000(f): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
annacheem:
tecno try na in this dollar hike era w4 is 23k kudos to them

Was honestly surprised to see that the price was moderate. It's almost shocking.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Ana5000(f): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Orikinla:
About two years ago, I recommended Tecno phones as the most affordable phones for the poor masses, because with as little as N3000 you can buy the cheapest Tecno feature phone in the market. And Tecno phones were common among secondary school pupils. But many secondary school pupils in Nigeria now want smart phones with touchscreen. And I don't know if Tecno has any smart phone for N10, 000.

The most popular Tecno android smart phones among students in Nigeria are Tecno Phantom, Tecno Boom, Tecno Camon and Tecno L8.. And they are not cheap. Each one is more than the minimum wage in Nigeria.

First of all, it is not tecnos fault that the minimum wage in this country is 18k, blame the FG for that. Secondly, many tecno phones are affordable. And yes, you can get a touch screen tecno phone for 10k. Google it and see.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by easrael(f): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
onekindaguy:
The phone won't have quality

You sure about this?
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Ana5000(f): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:

what you mean poor? a poor person can't buy a phone so please change your heading instead say low range phone

Exactly
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by tymajek: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
The newly produced tecno phones are actually affordable even for the specs they contain.....the exchange rate these days is crazy. Not that i'm trying to lash any brand but think of this: If Samsung had been the one to manufacture say the boomJ8. That phone would probably be going for say 70k/72k or there about.
PS: Why would you want to buy a phone for 10k at this time and age....that's too small, even the M3 then was 13k or so.

Orikinla:
About two years ago, I recommended Tecno phones as the most affordable phones for the poor masses, because with as little as N3000 you can buy the cheapest Tecno feature phone in the market. And Tecno phones were common among secondary school pupils. But many secondary school pupils in Nigeria now want smart phones with touchscreen. And I don't know if Tecno has any smart phone for N10, 000.

The most popular Tecno android smart phones among students in Nigeria are Tecno Phantom, Tecno Boom, Tecno Camon and Tecno L8.. And they are not cheap. Each one is more than the minimum wage in Nigeria.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by JanethEze(f): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
tymajek:
The newly produced tecno phones are actually affordable even for the specs they contain.....the exchange rate these days is crazy. Not that i'm trying to lash any brand but think of this: If Samsung had been the one to manufacture say the boomJ8. That phone would probably be going for say 70k/72k or there about.
PS: Why would you want to buy a phone for 10k at this time and age....that's too small, even the M3 then was 13k or so.

Yeah, that's true
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Xhaka(m): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2016
onekindaguy:
Everything is expensive
Yes, even the air we breathe grin
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by mosjames: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2016
See ehn, they made it possible that no matter how much you earn, you can own a smartphone.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by FrozeBABE: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2016
hmmm..its the dollar i guess
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Dannybrainz: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2016
e go better..God dey.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by majorclems: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2016
Noticed that a long time...it is well
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Cdave: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ion like this post....What do you mean no longer for the poor.....aren't they supposed to upgrade?
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Cdave: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tell em bro!

tymajek:

Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Marvell23(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tecno phones are still affordable
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by omoalajah(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tecno is really going BIG that their price is also going up high.!
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by gingerman876: 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Still there are some devices still affordable
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Kunlexic(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
All dis technology sef can make some1 steal,wen new phones dey come out every day
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by yinka360nl1: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Abi o broda na so we day see am o...
Kunlexic:
All dis technology sef can make some1 steal,wen new phones dey come out every day
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by 360koncepts: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who said so.. Everyone can still afford a techno phone depending on your budget and needs.
Re: Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor by Piusman: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
So tecno phones were for the poor before?......mtcheeeeew.....lemme nur even comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Android 7.0 Nougat Is Here!!! / To All Current And Prospective TECNO C9 Users - My Tecno C9 Phone Caught Fire / MTN NIGERIA LAUNCHED THE FIRST OFFICIAL 5G DEMO (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.