Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? (14946 Views)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / Name One Thing You Don't Eat / 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by dam4wummy(m): 2:18am On May 28, 2016
Julietcutie:
jollof rice
U must be the wife materia I've been searching for

Back to topic, mine na BEANS and its my fav

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Kenneth10110(m): 3:02am On May 28, 2016
Bread and tea
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by zeezahbee(f): 3:19am On May 28, 2016
EBA. Garri
I remembered I made eba for 8 people lol grin. hehehehehe and my mom gave me the beating of my life
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Godson32(m): 5:10am On May 28, 2016
In the dormitory during my ss3 days,I first learnt how to cook white rice with a boiling ring,after that,I will buy 5naira beans with 5naira meat from a 'buka'. The experience was wonderful.
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Blessograo(f): 6:00am On May 28, 2016
i was 8 when i began cooking so i think it was rice, yam or vegetable soup i can't remember but i'm glad i can pound yam grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by jaafree: 6:01am On May 28, 2016
grin indomie!!! Just two steps, boil water put'm inside and watch. grin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Timoodi: 6:47am On May 28, 2016
grayht:
Okro soup and "bent crayfish"...
which one is straight crayfish
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by mickey45: 6:49am On May 28, 2016
Beans!!!, Dad loved it and we all had to too.
My first Eba was a stone, na so only me come sidon dey swallow pebbles.
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Julietcutie(f): 7:06am On May 28, 2016
grin seems ur best food is jollof rice
dam4wummy:
U must be the wife materia I've been searching for

Back to topic, mine na BEANS and its my fav
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Blakenails(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2016
I learnt how to boil water first
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by mizlovette(f): 7:20am On May 28, 2016
Portage yam
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 28, 2016
Beans porridge. I was 8 or 9year old den. Mum went to a salon. NA so I use oil destroy all my white T-shirt, pour oil full the beans, and pepper enter my eye too..
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 28, 2016
Sylvester70:
mine was garri

Damn...I have met anoda namesake 2day...grin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 28, 2016
demiladegold:

why do I feel like I know you

Maybe because you actually do know me smiley
Miss. Lade kiss
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Harmored(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2016
Rexhenrex:
water and it got burnt

BLOOD OF ZACHARAHIA!

Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by manutdrichie(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2016
Julietcutie:
cheesy how are you?

Am gud...looking forward to meeting u
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by omonnakoda: 9:30am On May 28, 2016
Biscuit
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by mickey45: 9:44am On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
*looks left, looks right* *whispers* Erm i tink its INDOMIE & EGG embarassed grin.. *runs out of thread*

Indomie?

Twas Beans, Dad loved it like life, so all had to join,
then went to spend some time with an aunt, her kids hated it.

They run a time-table,
But when they saw how happily I'd balance to consume their share with garri, their head reset sharp.
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by joy4real1(f): 10:10am On May 28, 2016
meat
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by demiladegold(f): 10:20am On May 28, 2016
bulldoza:

Maybe because you actually do know me smiley
Miss. Lade kiss

oluwa o..... that's not my name so I guess you don't know me... although I do know a bulldoza
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2016
Frying Dodo and Egg
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 28, 2016
demiladegold:

oluwa o..... that's not my name so I guess you don't know me... although I do know a bulldoza
Lol!
Are you sure? Cos Lade is what I call you grin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by demiladegold(f): 10:58am On May 28, 2016
bulldoza:
Lol! Are you sure? Cos Lade is what I call you grin
really? cuz I don't remember.....
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:24am On May 28, 2016
Indomie followed by rice,pepper soup,stew,beans
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by mickey45: 11:26am On May 28, 2016
Kowor:
BEANS!!!

Another beans freak! has it made you taller

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 28, 2016
Egusi soup the look on my parents face that day was epic my dad was like with the amount of salt in this soup he wont fall sick again cause no germ will live
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Adeyeancah(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2016
Swissheart:
I wasn't taught how to do stuffs. I saw ppl cooking and I joined. The one that gave me issue was turning garri(eba).
how about now? Guess your now good at it,I go like eat ur eba one day tongue
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Ayaba2015(f): 12:40pm On May 28, 2016
White rice
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
demiladegold:

really? cuz I don't remember.....
Aww! I wish you do
Are you currently in Nigeria coz your dp....
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by demiladegold(f): 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
bulldoza:
Aww! I wish you do Are you currently in Nigeria coz your dp....
no I'm not...
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
demiladegold:

no I'm not...
Alright.
My Nairobi friend smiley
I'll come there one of these vacations smiley
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by demiladegold(f): 2:03pm On May 28, 2016
bulldoza:
Alright. My Nairobi friend smiley I'll come there one of these vacations smiley
you're welcome to come Mr bulldoza

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers State Cuisine / Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost / How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.