Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Girlfriend Has Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Changed (940 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Changed by craigkoel1989: 8:39pm On May 24, 2016
before when i got angry with her and we started quarelling she would rain abuses on me calling me all sort of name and would be really harsh.but we always reconcile shortly.but these days whenever i get angry and even abuse her she just tells me not to get angry and that she is sorry up to the extent i become guilty.i have even asked her if she is ok and she says yes.what do you think is responsible for her change in character
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 24, 2016
We are in the era of change. So it's normal

Btw, is she a member of the broom waving party?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by SUPERPACK: 8:42pm On May 24, 2016
craigkoel1989:
before when i got angry with her and we started quarelling she would rain abuses on me calling me all sort of name and would be really harsh.but we always reconcile shortly.but these days whenever i get angry and even abuse her she just tells me not to get angry and that she is sorry up to the extent i become guilty.i have even asked her if she is ok and she says yes.what do you think is responsible for her change in character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by LordIsaac(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
Except she testifies of her encounter with Christ, be careful. There must be an ulterior motive to it!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by UrWorstNitemare: 8:55pm On May 24, 2016
undecided MYB HER BIRTHDAY ARND D CORNER
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by craigkoel1989: 8:57pm On May 24, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided MYB HER BIRTHDAY ARND D CORNER

no she celebrated her burthday in febuary
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 24, 2016
LordIsaac:
Except she testifies of her encounter with Christ, be careful. There must be an ulterior motive to it!
exactly what im thinking now

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by Aviero: 9:02pm On May 24, 2016
She fûckîng someone else.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by chelseabmw(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2016
Guys tho

If she complains, it's a problem

She's not nagging now, you are complaining

Which wayyyyyyyyy

Anyway, give me her number lemme help u ask her what the problem is

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
Op she is about to dump you

when a lady becomes fed up and stops arguing with you,she is fed up of your bullshit and just keeping time with you till she sees someone better.

Don't worry,very soon you will remember this post grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by Nobody: 1:54am On May 25, 2016
pucelle:
Op she is about to dump you

when a lady becomes fed up and stops arguing with you,she is fed up of your bullshit and just keeping time with you till she sees someone better.

Don't worry,very soon you will remember this post grin

Lol. Now, that's just going to give a brother cause to worry!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by Nobody: 4:45am On May 25, 2016
Aviero:
She fûckîng someone else.
no I dnt tink so
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by Burgerlomo: 5:02am On May 25, 2016
LordIsaac:

She is waiting for you to put a ring on her finger before she will show you pepper grin just wait and see

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by Nobody: 5:05am On May 25, 2016
Now that shìt can be scary as fùck
Enjoy the new her but watch your six
Time will tell
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed by fopishow(m): 5:26am On May 25, 2016
Op, the only reason is because you have started making more money, if you doubt me check your bank balance now and compare it to when she used to shout at you!! Moreover, she now thinks you can leave anytime, if she goofs.
craigkoel1989:

(1) (Reply)

Lol... Check This Out And Don't Laugh Alone / She Was Sent To The University To Study But Came Back With A Baby / Please Advice Me: She Pulled Are Pant I F....k See Full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.