Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Young Entrepreneurial Nairalander Interviewed On NTA International! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Entrepreneurial Nairalander Interviewed On NTA International! (654 Views)

Union Bank Campus Innovation Challenge For Entrepreneurial Nigerian Students / Basic Roots Of Entrepreneurial Opportunity / 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Entrepreneurial Nairalander Interviewed On NTA International! by sangfroidJJ: 10:02pm On May 24, 2016
Hello everyone, I am currently out of the country and with the negative news coming out of Nigeria, I noticed this this video interview on Youtube of a young Nigerian nairalander with the handle ladidieu. She is doing pretty well even with the present challenges everyone is facing in the country today. Please watch it!

Here is the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IHq7MPrnHQ&feature=em-share_video_user

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Entrepreneurial Nairalander Interviewed On NTA International! by Oliviaxx(f): 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
Good work

1 Like

Re: Young Entrepreneurial Nairalander Interviewed On NTA International! by SlimHan(f): 11:57pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmmm.Seeth thou a man diligent in his work......

1 Like

Re: Young Entrepreneurial Nairalander Interviewed On NTA International! by Nobody: 4:52am On May 25, 2016
The truth is there are many young Nigerians defying the odds in entrepreneurship. When everyone is shouting that nothing can be done because of the economic climate of the country. They are brazing the elements and making waves. I interview them all the time for my web project and their stories are simply amazing. This lady is a good example of that. Congratulations girl. you rock!!!

3 Likes

Re: Young Entrepreneurial Nairalander Interviewed On NTA International! by sangfroidJJ: 11:05am On May 25, 2016
delivite:
The truth is there are many young Nigerians defying the odds in entrepreneurship. When everyone is shouting that nothing can be done because of the economic climate of the country. They are brazing the elements and making waves. I interview them all the time for my web project and their stories are simply amazing. This lady is a good example of that. Congratulations girl. you rock!!!

You are so correct! Alternatively, I know Nigerians abroad who were doing very poorly in Nigeria and are currently doing very well outside our country. Nigeria's greatest export is human resources!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice! I Am About To Collect A Loan / 5 (basic) Truths About Money You Should Know / Why Is FIDELITY BANK Insensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.