Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing (7816 Views)

What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? / Which Psvita game are you currently playing, I need one! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 10:20pm On May 24, 2016
Just cruising fifa 14 on my pc

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 24, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
Just cruising fifa 14 on my pc
pls where did u download it
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 11:24pm On May 24, 2016
grayht:
pls where did u download it
na som1 copy am 4 me
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by khalhokage(m): 5:57am On May 25, 2016
Who can guess what game this is?

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 11:40am On May 25, 2016
We can't o......which game is dat ?
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by XVIER(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2016
khalhokage:
Who can guess what game this is?
looks like the beginning of Far Cry 2.

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 12:06pm On May 25, 2016
Pls does any1 has compressed pc games like 5mb,pls share it with us o......
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by XVIER(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2016
Last of Us

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 12:36pm On May 25, 2016
XVIER:
Last of Us
abeg d disk na how much
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by khalhokage(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2016
XVIER:
looks like the beginning of Far Cry 2.

Yup, you're right.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by XVIER(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
abeg d disk na how much
I bought it from someone at the rate of 5k
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by percyshelu(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2016
Walking dead, season 1. ever since I finish episode 1, I no fit start episode 2. Any help??

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by XVIER(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2016
percyshelu:
Walking dead, season 1. ever since I finish episode 1, I no fit start episode 2. Any help??
don't stress yourself just download it on your pc and play.
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by percyshelu(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2016
XVIER:
don't stress yourself just download it on your pc and play.
. I do not av a PC, I play games with my smartphone
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by XVIER(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2016
percyshelu:
oh! Then if you use android I think you have to download the folder of episode 2 and put it in the game folder.
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 1:28pm On May 25, 2016
After installing god father on my pc......when I launch it ,it says dll stuffs are miSsing on my pc.......abeg where does d prob comes from is it d disk or my pc
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by percyshelu(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2016
XVIER:
oh! Then if you use android I think you have to download the folder of episode 2 and put it in the game folder.
OK sir, but were can I download it from?? any link??
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by XVIER(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2016
percyshelu:
use google
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 3:31pm On May 25, 2016
percyshelu:
hv u played god of war with ppsspp on android ?
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by mattmogan88: 8:19pm On May 25, 2016
GAME OF THRONE , AM ABOUT TO ENTER EPISODE 5(ANDROID
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 1:49pm On May 26, 2016
If u neva played god of war both on pc or on any oda console.......then ure nt a real gamer....as u can see my name is .....KRATOSONOFZEUS.....god zeus
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by percyshelu(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
hv u played god of war with ppsspp on android ?
. No, I don't even knw were to download ppsspp games
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by percyshelu(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
XVIER:
use google
OK sir, but that FIFA 16, is it an online game??
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 3:35pm On May 26, 2016
Fifa 16 is 100% online
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
percyshelu:
Forces stop, the walking dead, then reboot. Make sire you have data plus 3G let it load then you'll see a different command instead of Coming Soon.
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by percyshelu(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Forces stop, the walking dead, then reboot. Make sire you have data plus 3G let it load then you'll see a different command instead of Coming Soon.
OK sir, thanx
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by XVIER(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2016
percyshelu:
OK sir, but that FIFA 16, is it an online game??
yes it is.
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by Emeka71(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
After installing god father on my pc......when I launch it ,it says dll stuffs are miSsing on my pc.......abeg where does d prob comes from is it d disk or my pc
You have to install the driver on your system .
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by percyshelu(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2016
XVIER:
yes it is.
. cannot force stop WD

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 9:56am On May 27, 2016
Who can guess diz....very easy

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by Baddestguyp(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2016
percyshelu:
. cannot force stop WD
pls I need link to walking dead with all episodes files
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by XVIER(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
Who can guess diz....very easy
gta

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja Bonus Rollover Issue / Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.