Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing (7831 Views)

What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? / Which Psvita game are you currently playing, I need one! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by percyshelu(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
pls I need link to walking dead with all episodes files
I downloaded mine from playstore , all episode are in it
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by virus05(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
If u neva played god of war both on pc or on any oda console.......then ure nt a real gamer....as u can see my name is .....KRATOSONOFZEUS.....god zeus
i hate god of war. Ive played it on ps2, ps3, pc. Just fight fight.
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 7:29am On May 30, 2016
virus05:
i hate god of war. Ive played it on ps2, ps3, pc. Just fight fight.
welldone man u hate it and u play am on 3 different consoles....I can smell lies

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by virus05(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
welldone man u hate it and u play am on 3 different consoles....I can smell lies
why would i lie? everybody get their choice. its my brother that likes d God of war . i'm a gamer i just play god of war anytime i'm tired of playing other games na my brother b d master
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by kratosonofzeus: 10:45am On May 30, 2016
virus05:
why would i lie? everybody get their choice. its my brother that likes d God of war . i'm a gamer i just play god of war anytime i'm tired of playing other games na my brother b d master
aiit bro
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
khalhokage:
Who can guess what game this is?

What's your pc spec,brah? I think i'll like to play that game

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by khalhokage(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

What's your pc spec,brah? I think i'll like to play that game
I don't remember, I don't have this laptop anymore.
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
khalhokage:

I don't remember, I don't have this laptop anymore.

So, i guess it can run on a pc spec of 4gb RAM, directX11.0, vdram of 2gb and processor of 2ghz(1.7ghz to use)?
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by khalhokage(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

So, i guess it can run on a pc spec of 4gb RAM, directX11.0, vdram of 2gb and processor of 2ghz(1.7ghz to use)?

Yes definitely, so long as it's either Nvidia or AMD GPU.
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by emmamedicro46(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
If u neva played god of war both on pc or on any oda console.......then ure nt a real gamer....as u can see my name is .....KRATOSONOFZEUS.....god zeus
God of war ain't on pc bruh,That's your first fall,Secondly playing or not playing GoW does not make yu a less or more a gamer,there a lot of classic games in the ps2 days that were a goldmine GoW was just the most popular
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by Ayolzi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
khalhokage:
Who can guess what game this is?
FAR CRY 2 OMG SO MANY MEMORIES I still play it sometimes on my PC and the multi-player (lan) with my friends
Re: Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing by Ayolzi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
emmamedicro46:

God of war ain't on pc bruh,That's your first fall,Secondly playing or not playing GoW does not make yu a less or more a gamer,there a lot of classic games in the ps2 days that were a goldmine GoW was just the most popular
God has blessed u with sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Download Games Onto My Ps3 Superslim From The Internet / Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.