Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident (37454 Views)

Accident Just Now At Okigwe Umuahia Express Way (graphic Photos) / Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) / Black Sunday: Fatal Accident On Umuahia-okigwe Road Leaves Many Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by seangy4konji: 10:42am On May 25, 2016
You are healed.

Ps. Always commit your self in hands of god.

May GOd always protect us.

1 Like

Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Anthony496(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2016
May God's supernatural healing come upon her in Jesus name (amen)
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Glo4issy(f): 10:44am On May 25, 2016
Ada u shall conquer the devil,the Lord is your strength,quick recovery AMEN
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by mrfabulous96(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2016
By the authority in d name of jesus christ, be healed young lady.......quick recovery is all I ask upon her head lord..
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by engreo(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2016
The healling hands of Almighty God will rest upon u IJN
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Omoluabi16(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2016
SonofDevil:
Chai..!!! This babe go just carry all this succulent boobs and fresh kitty-cat go like that,impossible.
Devil u re Liar, this girl will not Die.

I bind every spirit of untimely death hovering around her ,Let go of her in jesus name
Amen
slowpoke..you debased vile person.must you sexualise everything? you first displayed ur carnality then offered a prayer for her..grow up man.

1 Like

Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Amajerry83(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2016
Life
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Jibolami: 10:49am On May 25, 2016
The Lord will raise u up.you will not die but live to confirm the glory of God.His healing hand will rest upon you.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by MadCow1: 10:50am On May 25, 2016
Ezechinwa:

as senseless as your post is.. the world still needs people like you but in lesser quantity.

grin

That was hurtful.. cry cry cry cry cry

Like seriously, you really hurt my feelings.. cry cry
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by MadCow1: 10:51am On May 25, 2016
olive282:

She was in an accident...wat has it got to do wid her bf....u expect him to drive her around or wat?...

Before Nko?
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by DJBIGGY(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by tinexybridals(f): 10:53am On May 25, 2016
She is already heal by d precious blood of JESUS.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by stancod(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Ada,,you'll definitely survive this horrible moment of your life.you will remember this day and smile.you shall live love long to see you children's children In the might name of Jesus!
AMEN
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by andyanders: 10:56am On May 25, 2016
chuzzyofficial:
cry cry
Please pray for Ada

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She will be resurrected by the Power of the Most High, Jesus Christ. May God in His infinite mercy grant her grace to have another chance IJN
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Anusiemgood(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2016
the lord will be ur strenght
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Obason22(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2016
God wil save her.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Checked86: 11:01am On May 25, 2016
farmer99:
why are u wasting ur time on him, e is a mad cow now
Farmer, I think you need that cow in your farm. Just a suggestion!
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by benjanny(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2016
Oh lord have mercy
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Eyepencil: 11:08am On May 25, 2016
DJBIGGY:
See more beautiful pics of ada: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/05/so-sad-this-beautiful-lady-lost-her.html

She's still alive please. Mind how you spread false news.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by banmee(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3757604_cjr5xcvweaqce7j_jpeg62c3ca617239c8d8b19f749d69d849a9

Sweet Jesus!!! cry cry

Opps!! Godspeed with the recovery Ada. cry

This is why I advise girls to only date guys wey get motor.. angry

Because the guys who have personal cars never ever have accidents. Your mind is amazing. I want to be like you when I grow up.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Sijo01(f): 11:08am On May 25, 2016
It is well with you Joy. You shall regain consciousness to glorify the name of you creator.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by hohafrank(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2016
She will leave to testify the goodness of God in her life.Ezekiel 37:6
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Nobody: 11:11am On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3757604_cjr5xcvweaqce7j_jpeg62c3ca617239c8d8b19f749d69d849a9

Sweet Jesus!!! cry cry

Opps!! Godspeed with the recovery Ada. cry

This is why I advise girls to only date guys wey get motor.. angry

I nearly commented negatively until i saw your moniker.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by slimmestify(f): 11:15am On May 25, 2016
Ada u are healed in Jesus name Amen ,I wish u speedy recovery
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by simplex2: 11:24am On May 25, 2016
Whats the prayers for? If my father sees me in that condition, he won't even need any compelling to come to my mercy...

If my father is all-knowing and knows I will be involved in such a fatal accident, he will do everything In his powers to prevent me from going.

If my father is all powerful, he will prevent the accident from happening.

Why are you praying for an all-knowing, all-powerful and all-merciful God to heal her? If I were God, that would be an insult.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Otunbafederatio: 11:24am On May 25, 2016
May the good God Almighty in His infinite mercy lay His healing hand on her in Jesus name. Amen. Also wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by olive282(f): 11:25am On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Before Nko?

Abeg ike gi adirom
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Tonymic4life(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2016
Ada. By His Stripes u r healed in Jesus Christ name. Amen!. Pls update us of her recovery cos i knw God has already started healing her.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by AuroraB(f): 11:26am On May 25, 2016
Drdonzeez:
That's to let you know I've a dogged believe in God.
That's the spirit dear smiley
I'm with you on this.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by redsquare(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2016
simplex2:
Whats the prayers for? If my father sees me in that condition, he won't even need any compelling to come to my mercy...

If my father is all-knowing and knows I will be involved in such a fatal accident, he will do everything In his powers to prevent me from going.

If my father is all powerful, he will prevent the accident from happening.

Why are you praying for an all-knowing, all-powerful and all-merciful God to heal her? If I were God, that would be an insult.

I am sorry for you. Pray you dont find yourself in such situation, only then you will know the existence of God.
Ada, i wish you speedy recovery in Jesus name AMEN.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Ugo50: 11:30am On May 25, 2016
God will see her though,in Jesus name! Amen! [email]God will see her though,in Jesus name! Amen! [/email]God will see her though,in Jesus name! Amen!
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Ugo50: 11:30am On May 25, 2016
God will see her though,in Jesus name! Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" / Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park / Accident At Ibaka Market Akoko In Ondo Kills Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.