Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,016 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident (37450 Views)

Accident Just Now At Okigwe Umuahia Express Way (graphic Photos) / Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) / Black Sunday: Fatal Accident On Umuahia-okigwe Road Leaves Many Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by muderkid(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2016
واملحياة الدنيا إلا متاع الغرور
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Alusioji(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:

What were you expecting from MadCow.. undecided
madcow. Ur madooo dey increase everyday. You go soon become a professor in madology.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Bishops10(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2016
Another accident just happened again.....Peace mass...same route
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by viconosman: 1:59pm On May 25, 2016
You shall not die but live to proclaim the works of God in the land of the living! God will restore you back in good health in Jesus name! Amen! Get well soon
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Injera(f): 2:22pm On May 25, 2016
Lord,give her another chance.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by CRAPHA96(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2016
i pray for her recovery
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by accolyte: 3:12pm On May 25, 2016
Ada, death will never be your portion. You will live long IJN.
God will make you smile again,(amen). Wishing u soonest recovery.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by favouredmumsy: 3:14pm On May 25, 2016
Lord have mercy and save her life IJN Amen.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by dopedealer(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2016
2sexycom:
its the way to challenge God to prove He is God.

Sharap there My friend who are you to challenge GOD
You better take dressing b4 God give you a challenge
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by bobofellaini(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2016
you are divinely healed in Jesus name.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by olive282(f): 4:13pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=45953522]

Lol.. Je' nwuo Lucozade.. grin[o/quote]

So ibu nwa afo igbo?
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by MadCow1: 4:22pm On May 25, 2016
olive282:
So ibu nwa afo igbo?

grin

I'maro na abu'm nwanne gi Nwoke? grin
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by olive282(f): 4:27pm On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:

grin

I'maro na abu'm nwanne gi Nwoke? grin

Kedu kwanu ka mme esi ma....
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by MadCow1: 4:44pm On May 25, 2016
olive282:

Kedu kwanu ka mme esi ma....

Íkwesi î jù ájùjù.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by olive282(f): 5:01pm On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Íkwesi î jù ájùjù.

Lol....ngwa gbaharu zie nwanne gi nwanyi
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by MadCow1: 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
olive282:

Lol....ngwa gbaharu zie nwanne gi nwanyi

Ada, Mu na gi enwero nsogbu obuna..

Idi Ok.. grin

Gbayaru kwa mu'a. I ma na isi adiro'm mma. grin
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by holysaint1(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2016
peace! peace!! peace!!! aw many tyms i kall una ?? Stp dis una drunk drivers frm killing pple oo...
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Alyna: 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
Mercy Father!!!
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by olive282(f): 5:25pm On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:

Ada, Mu na gi enwero nsogbu obuna..

Idi Ok.. grin

Gbayaru kwa mu'a. I ma na isi adiro'm mma. grin

smiley
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by ojmaroni247(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2016
She has passed on Everyone, her real name is Ada joy akabuike. Her Facebook name is joy akabuike. I did the pic mix myself..... She is now confirmed dead burial at her home town in achi village. cry
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 25, 2016
Don't mind some of us here. Dead or alive God WILL ever be God BUT I Pray for you Ada, You not die but live to say your testimony. Amen
dopedealer:

I understand her predicament but pls let's mind the way we address Almighty God. Do you mean if she does not survive GOD is not GOd undecided no offense intended pls.

1 Like

Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by sweetilicious(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2016
Such a Beauty. I pray you recover fully well. Amen
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Nobody: 1:22am On May 26, 2016
I hope she is okay. I pray for her speedy recovery.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:00pm On May 26, 2016
God's mighty hand of healing is upon u Ada, u av cheated death already.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by ArcToyin(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2016
herald9:

Good one.

I'm sure before they even left, two to three pastors must have bombarded them with prayers and later ask for offerings to God for safe journey...

When I enter commuter buses, I make sure I find a safe spot to settle which I could easily escape in case of mishaps... And I don't usually sit at the front cause that's the first point of contact.

Everyone should be safety conscious... Prayers doesn't do nada.
You thought so. Prayers sometimes help. An accident might actually occur but the victims live might be secured through mercy of God. Those who prayed but still lost their lives don't emasculate the Omnipotence of the prayer granter. Time,Chance and sometimes stiff necked ness cause some. Bible says, God take the live of a righteous before destruction(paraphrased). Also, the fact that a righteous lost is life is not equal to loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" / Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park / "Education Is Not Tourism": Nigerian Students Protest At German Consulate Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.