Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident (37451 Views)

Accident Just Now At Okigwe Umuahia Express Way (graphic Photos) / Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) / Black Sunday: Fatal Accident On Umuahia-okigwe Road Leaves Many Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Nobody: 11:32am On May 25, 2016
may God do this.. may God do that!! where was he to prevent the accident in the first place angry angry angry angry
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by simplex2: 11:34am On May 25, 2016
redsquare:

I am sorry for you. Pray you dont find yourself in such situation, only then you will know the existence of God.
Ada, i wish you speedy recovery in Jesus name AMEN.

You and I aren't any better or more prayerful than those that did find themselves in the situation, neither are you more righteous than those that had died in worse situations (Pst Bimbo, Myles Munroe - Airplane crash). It takes only a careless driver, a careless move, a mechanical mishap for an accident to occur. None of your prayers is going to do any sh!t, it has been useless in case you haven't really noticed.

So, bros, I don't say any prayers to remind any God of his supposed responsibility.

Once again, I ask, what's the prayer for exactly?
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by bolex04(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2016
So sad...quick recovery I pray 4 thee ada...
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by feeloscar(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3757604_cjr5xcvweaqce7j_jpeg62c3ca617239c8d8b19f749d69d849a9

Sweet Jesus!!! cry cry

Opps!! Godspeed with the recovery Ada. cry

This is why I advise girls to only date guys wey get motor.. angry

Those ones no dey get accident abi? Anyway, I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by george4CHRIST(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2016
Her name is joy azubuike. She is my Facebook friend. I heard she is in coma
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by herald9: 11:42am On May 25, 2016
If the earth tries to lick such a sweet girl, it'll have diabetes... Ah swear angry
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by austinslimzy(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2016
O Lord hear she..Amen
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by george4CHRIST(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2016
She will not die young. She will live and testify the goodness of God in her life
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by osiukwu: 11:45am On May 25, 2016
Its well wit her
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by herald9: 11:48am On May 25, 2016
simplex2:

You and I aren't any better or more prayerful than those that did find themselves in the situation, neither are you more righteous than those that had died in worse situations (Pst Bimbo, Myles Munroe - Airplane crash). It takes only a careless driver, a careless move, a mechanical mishap for an accident to occur. None of your prayers is going to do any sh!t, it has been useless in case you haven't really noticed.

So, bros, I don't say any prayers to remind any God of his supposed responsibility.

Once again, I ask, what's the prayer for exactly?
Good one.

I'm sure before they even left, two to three pastors must have bombarded them with prayers and later ask for offerings to God for safe journey...

When I enter commuter buses, I make sure I find a safe spot to settle which I could easily escape in case of mishaps... And I don't usually sit at the front cause that's the first point of contact.

Everyone should be safety conscious... Prayers doesn't do nada.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by pressplay55: 11:49am On May 25, 2016
I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by sixtusn: 11:53am On May 25, 2016
Ada, may d Almighty God grant u speedy recovery IJN amen
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Olitimothy(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2016
My prayers for her is that she may recover and be healed Soon
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Abbeey1: 11:55am On May 25, 2016
God almighty will lay healing hand upon her in JESUS name.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Tonymic4life(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2016
simplex2:
Whats the prayers for? If my father sees me in that condition, he won't even need any compelling to come to my mercy...

If my father is all-knowing and knows I will be involved in such a fatal accident, he will do everything In his powers to prevent me from going.

If my father is all powerful, he will prevent the accident from happening.

Why are you praying for an all-knowing, all-powerful and all-merciful God to heal her? If I were God, that would be an insult.
people sha!. Thank God u r nt God. Like say man b God, we for don finish. Y did Jesus pray to God in d Bible b4 healing? Y did Jesus pray to God b4 he was arrested? Y did he pray on d cross even when he knew it was his mission to die 4 us? Y do ur pastor pray to God 4 healing of his members? Wat about those who are seriously sick or involved in dis kind of accident yet healed through prayers? Do u knw dat prayer means talking and listening to God. If ur dad refuses to pay ur school fees because can't u talk him out of it even if he is wiser dan u. Do u knw God allowed calamities to bfall Job in d Bible and he was restored after he talked and listened to God. What of Hezekiel in d Bible wu was told by prophet isaiah dat he wud die, and he prayed to him and d pronuncement by God through the prophet was reversed. E.t.c. Some times we talk b4 we think. A wise person cannot serve God, because d evolving world has made us blind to d real fact. U can neva understand God, no matter hw u try, to understand him is not ur job. All u av to do is to learn to love him completely. I'm a sinner o. Buh i believe strongly dat prayers works tremendously because Jesus has given us d privilege to call God our Father. If we can't talk to him, wu wud we talk to den? Prayer is a form of communication. A two way traffic. Talking and listening. Remember! PRAYER IS THE MASTER KEY!

1 Like

Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 25, 2016
God save Ada
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by ItzChinnex(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2016
God please heal her in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by MadCow1: 12:04pm On May 25, 2016
olive282:

Abeg ike gi adirom

Lol.. Je' nwuo Lucozade.. grin
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by simplex2: 12:05pm On May 25, 2016
Tonymic4life:

A wise person cannot serve God,

I see.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by origima: 12:06pm On May 25, 2016
Government and road safety organization should look into the activities of Peace mass transport and mental stability of its workers especially there drovers. Something is wrong with the management of peace mass
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Tonymic4life(m): 12:09pm On May 25, 2016
simplex2:

I see.
thank God u av regained ur sight! grin
simplex2:

I see.
thank God u av regained ur sight!
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Uchbebe46(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Chukwu ogwo oria.....biko mere ada ebere! embarassedChukwu ogwo oria.....biko mere ada ebere!
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by annibro(f): 12:19pm On May 25, 2016
Peace mass transit sha!!!! One of highest accident recorder according to Road Safety records. I traveled with them last in 2009 and vowed never to again. The driver was trying to catchup and overtake a vehicle that wrong fully overtook it, it was God who saved us that day on Abuja express way. Since den till date, I ve kept to my words. It is well. Ada will be well.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by 2sexycom(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2016
dopedealer:

I understand her predicament but pls let's mind the way we address Almighty God. Do you mean if she does not survive GOD is not GOd undecided no offense intended pls.
its the way to challenge God to prove He is God.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:

grin
That was hurtful.. cry cry cry cry cry

Like seriously, you really hurt my feelings.. cry cry
hahhahahaha.... how's ur day going mate?
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 25, 2016
Drdonzeez:
That's to let you know I've a dogged believe in God.
GBAM
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by MadCow1: 12:42pm On May 25, 2016
Ezechinwa:

hahhahahaha.... how's ur day going mate?

I am good my brother..

Just chilling and trying to get paid..

Hope you are good as well.
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by nicetboy(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2016
SonofDevil:
Chai..!!! This babe go just carry all this succulent boobs and fresh kitty-cat go like that,impossible.
Devil u re Liar, this girl will not Die.

I bind every spirit of untimely death hovering around her ,Let go of her in jesus name
Amen
bro nawa for u oo. Bt u talk true sha, all dis goodies shall never waste devil is indeed a big lier
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by ugeezee(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2016
dopedealer:

I understand her predicament but pls let's mind the way we address Almighty God. Do you mean if she does not survive GOD is not GOd undecided no offense intended pls.

U dey mind am? Na so Nigerians dey carry church 4 head dem no go even know wen dem don dey blasphem God...smh!

Wish Ada quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by grafixdon: 12:50pm On May 25, 2016
God heal her fast
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:

I am good my brother..
Just chilling and trying to get paid..
Hope you are good as well.
same bro.. just hoping our economy gets better soon...
Re: Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2016
chuzzyofficial:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-THnEQySWD9g/V0TCe3zpeHI/AAAAAAAAAI0/SYGNguGttBQHVB7hG_8NKOsvl1m7DvefgCLcB/s400/13255996_1548766978760399_8659531662531607174_n.jpg[/img]

Recall there was a ghastly motor accident on Sunday 22nd May 2016 along Umuahia-Okigwe road. (Read Here) . The lady pictured above was one of the victims of that horrific accident.

According her friend on Facebook, they had a chat on Saturday night and she told him she will be coming to Umuahia the next day, not knowing she was going to meet the most terrifying day of her life.

However Ada is not one the persons that died instantly but she is in a critical condition. Her friend solicited for prayers and good will messages (obviously that's all we can do for now). Will keep you posted on her health condition! We hope for a miraculous recovery. Take a minute to say a word of prayer for Ada... See photo of Ada lying unconsciously below...

Source: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/05/photo-of-ada-one-of-victims-of-umuahia.html

...be healed in Jesus name,AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" / Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park / "Education Is Not Tourism": Nigerian Students Protest At German Consulate Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.