Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months (23471 Views)

Because Of Fashola, I Will Tone Down My Criticism Of Buhari – Fayose / Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity / Fashola I Love Your Beautiful Tincan - Apapa Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by AuroraB(f): 8:29am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
where are the lies? U guys are dunces... grin grin

Did it even take up to six months before the improvements in power supply in the country?

In the history of Nigeria, we peaked at more than 5k mw. Now. Is it his fault that your primitive clan is blowing up pipes that supply to the plants?

Are you guys deliberately dumb or just naturally stupid?
Keep quiet! You'll gladly scream you have 24hrs uninterrupted power supply when the next street have not seen light for 6 months or don't ever get to see light half the way you see it. Your type is the problem this country's got angry. Shut your gob up; I say. undecided

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by gurunlocker: 8:29am On May 25, 2016
are you aspiring to become a legend liar? APC lying form is currently on sale, grab your copy.

IT IS FREE

6 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by tempest01(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

Did it even take up to six months before the improvements in power supply in the country?

In the history of Nigeria, we peaked at more than 5k mw. Now. Is it his fault that your primitive clan is blowing up pipes that supply to the plants?

The neglected "primitive" clan you speak of, were they not bombing in past administrations? Even if there was no long term plans for their problems where there no short term palaces taken to ensure supply?'

You are the dumb one here. Your party is in control let then put their acts together not shifting blames for their failures. They promised change....why still blaming past government when you are there to change?

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by basingstoke: 8:32am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=KPhantom post=45942433]From Aso rock with Denial.
Starring Fashola.[/quot directed by james bond 007

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Leke001: 8:33am On May 25, 2016
what then did you promise...liar?

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by basingstoke: 8:35am On May 25, 2016
Haba fashola, just one perceived lie against you, you are reacting this way. you see why Jonathan is greater than all APC put together. he been accused falsely over a thousand times, but he has remained calm all tru.

2 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by solelymade: 8:37am On May 25, 2016
It's quite unfortunate dat some part of the country are experiencing erratic power supply but seriously in most part of OSUN especially Ilesa and Ife, d power supply is almost about 16 hours per day 4 like a month of my stay b4 I left some days ago. However, I've spent 4 days in Lagos and power here 4 dis 4 days is just about 3hours. Very sad
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by VERDA: 8:38am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

Oga chill...you talk as if the sabotage started 6 months ago,it has always been there and one of the major reasons that sector has failed so far,the government is tasked with finding solutions to problems,at least that is why the previous admin. was voted out and this one voted in.I do sympathise with them but if we as citizens start making excuses for the government,we are doomed.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by ajebuter(f): 8:39am On May 25, 2016
mikolo80:
pdp nko that spent 16 billion dollars on nepa nko

PDP is the worst tag you could call them, yes: thieves, corruption-personified and looters.

But they never claim to be saints like APC and they never deny responsibilities, or make promises they can't fulfil or blame others for their ineptitude and failures after one year in office.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by WilliamsNedd: 8:43am On May 25, 2016
Ogbeni stop lying jor.
Ur lie just shifted d foundation of Aso Villa.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Sparkle777(f): 8:43am On May 25, 2016
proeast:
Foolish man, when serious people like Barth Nnaji was about to give us uninterruptible power supply, this mofo thought it was easy, he even went as far as saying that it was not rocket science to give Nigerians steady power supply, now that the mantle has been passed to him, he has realised that it is not just rocket science but nuclear & extra terrestrial science! Whatever reputation he garnered when he was governor of Lagos would have been effectively destroyed by the time he lives as the minister of power. Yeye dey smell.

I tell u. Pls where is Barth Nnaji sef? He s the man we should seek.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by kombitel(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2016
Oga

Please go and pick up APC form so you can lie officially.
Never absolve a politician of their responsibilities.

If he cant give the whole Nigeria, At least he can do lagos.
The lies are not healthy for us as a nation!
The man should sit up and prove to us that its not rocket science.

Cest Fini

Ajibel:
That's the real truth. Fash never promised he will solve Nigeria's power problems in 6 months.

I remembered when he made that statement when he commissioned an IPP in the Island.

He was speaking to Lagos that he could and not to Nigeria.

Those who followed events back then in Lagos would know that the discos frustrated his efforts to extend his IPP projects to the masses and also because power generation was in the exclusive list of the FG.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by anytexy: 8:44am On May 25, 2016
Agbgift:
Very soon they will deny that they are not the ones ruling Nigeria.
They have been saying so tey tey. when they keep blaming PDP for one full year nko?
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by odomanis: 8:44am On May 25, 2016
Ajibel:
That's the real truth. Fash never promised he will solve Nigeria's power problems in 6 months.

I remembered when he made that statement when he commissioned an IPP in the Island.

He was speaking to Lagos that he could and not to Nigeria.

Those who followed events back then in Lagos would know that the discos frustrated his efforts to extend his IPP projects to the masses and also because power generation was in the exclusive list of the FG.

You are referring to a different statement . The subject matter is not where he said he can or will, it is where he said that a serious government will fix power in 6 months.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by winningwinner(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2016
I have one, but how much are you offering to someone with such information?
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by anytexy: 8:48am On May 25, 2016
mikolo80:
pdp nko that spent 16 billion dollars on nepa nko

You mean OBJ that is now PMB special adviser and a saint? LOL
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by jtwest(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2016
Yes I didn't promise my fada first class too and I didn't promise my gf a d*ck
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by maziligs(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

I see no other silly person here except U! As if u just came back from exile, have we not had this pipelines vandalization in the past 8-12yrs? Where u not informed that nearly 3months ago we where on zero megawatts? I am still consuming the power(110watts) I bought early February. What does that tell U? Sometimes it is good to take the driver's sit o so u can understand his heartbeat when he manoeuvre on the high way.

As for fasola, Ur other name Na Raji no be Lai.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by PROPHETmichael: 8:52am On May 25, 2016
Rolings:

Yes you remembered him saying a serious government will fix power problem in 6 months but you didn't tell us where he said it . He has clearly explained that he said so in the context of lekki Ipp and he has even challenged you to come up with an audio or video recording so what is your problem.

While he's at it, tell him that Nigerians are also waiting for him to deny advising us to swallow the hike in electricity tariff as it would lead to improved power supply but now we're virtually paying for darkness nationwide.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by bright007(f): 8:55am On May 25, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

Just shut your trap if you don't have anything meaningful to write.

Did blowing up pipe lines start last year?
Where were you when Nigeria made a record of producing zero megawatts of electricity this year?
Where is the improved power supply despite the increase in electricity tarrif by the minister of Rocket science and advance darkness?

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Rolings: 8:56am On May 25, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

While he's at it, tell him that Nigerians are also waiting for him to deny advising us to swallow the hike in electricity tariff as it would lead to improved power supply but now we're virtually paying for darkness nationwide.

Stop jumping from one topic to another face what we were discussing. I advice you also stop listening to beer parlour gists and get proper information from the right sources.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by bimbo2k10: 8:58am On May 25, 2016
Something that's difficult to achieve for good 16yrs by dpd, worst if it all was that no foundation has been laid for the past 16yrs, no arrangements made on ground for the past 16yrs and now u want Fashola to come and do magic or miracle within 6mnths. Some people reason from their anus.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by tonio2wo: 8:58am On May 25, 2016
[size=48pt]the lai virus has spread deep![/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by 400billionman: 9:00am On May 25, 2016
So what did you promise ?

Blackout abi ?
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by tonio2wo: 9:01am On May 25, 2016
bimbo2k10:
Something that's difficult to achieve for good 16yrs by dpd, worst if it all was that no foundation has been laid for the past 16yrs, no arrangements made on ground for the past 16yrs and now u want Fashola to come and do magic or miracle within 6mnths. Some people reason from their anus.
Zombie o! Zombie!
No be him take him mouth talk am? Did pdp force him to say it?
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Eberex(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Nobody: 9:05am On May 25, 2016
undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Nobody: 9:06am On May 25, 2016
grin
Pidggin:
grin grin grin grin grin

Fashola don join Lie Mhmd

2 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by naturalwaves: 9:07am On May 25, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
lipsrsealed
“So, let no one say that he has no money to deliver power for the entire country. This is the limit to which the law allows us to do, but we have done this to make a statement that power can be generated."

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/power-supply-all-homes-in-lagos-will-be-lit-in-six-months-if-fashola/
If this is all you could bring out from the write up, then you must be a very big fooool. The link you posted showed lagos. If you had read well, you would have seen that he was talking in relation to lagos and the statement you wrote up dear meant that he needed permision from the discos and all.
Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by Boss13: 9:08am On May 25, 2016
I know it will come to this. Check my timelines. I have been consistent with my predictions about Fashola. He was a mouth making governor who pays the media to sing his praises. He never achieved much in Lagos. He was praised for futuristic and abandoned projects.

Thank God Nigerians are now seeing him for who he is - a liar and a fraudster.

Now I wonder why Buhari appointed a lawyer, with no expertise in mundane engineering, talk more of electrical engineering as minister of power and Nigerians are excited hoping to get constant power supply.

As long as Fashola is there, Nigerians should go and start making financing decisions on how to change or procure new power generators.

2 Likes

Re: FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months by echodrum(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2016
Thank God his real capacity has been tested as a minister. People would have massively voted for him if he was given a chance to run as a president. Mbong!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai / NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.