Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Hello - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hello (358 Views)

Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! / Hello Nigerians! This Word Doesn't Exist! [you Won't Believe This] / Difference Between Hi And Hello and How,When And Where To Use Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello by edwardsylver: 6:47am On May 25, 2016
Please i am traveling to Malaysia as a student ,i have received my offer letter and approval letter by cargo yesterday been 24th of May .According to the rumors i heard,they said there is a new procedure in obtaining social visa currently in Malaysian embassy .Please i will like to know the current procedure .I have searched every where on the internet without any good result ,please i do not want to spend money and risking traveling from Owerri to Abuja without knowing what and where to start .Can anyone please tell me the current step to be taken please .

(1) (Reply)

Writers Get Published For Free! / AAUA 2016/2017 Aspirants / Tasued Announce 2016 Post Utme Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.