Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 (9275 Views)

I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. / SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! / Strictly Supernatural!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 by shobam1410(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Readers are Leaders.
Connect with us today for your desired books.
Re: Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 by shobam1410(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Look no further, contact us today
Re: Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 by shobam1410(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Let's talk about the books you are currently looking for? Your answer is with us.
Re: Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 by shobam1410(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Happy New Week.
May the beauty of the Lord be upon you
Re: Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 by shobam1410(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2023
When you said "I do" on your wedding day signing that dotted lines, you also by Implication signed the freedom of singleness away.

A married person cannot enjoy the privileges of marriage and the freedom of singleness at the same time. To insist on having both is a recipe for disaster...PSB
Re: Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 by shobam1410(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 13*

I declare that I am too blessed to be rejected! I'm too anointed to be oppressed. I'm too Favoured to be disgraced.

I am a joint-heir with Christ and the seed of Abraham. Not only am I blessed, I am a blessing to many around me.

I am relevant and needed wherever I am found!

Everywhere I go, I have favour because I am perfumed with the sweet-smelling savour of Christ.

No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I am in charge.

I am powered by the Spirit of God to believe the unthinkable and do the unbelievable.

I declare that I am always at the right place at the right time!💃💃💃 Hallelujah!

This week, I am empowered and inspired by the Word of God to think the right thoughts, speak the right words and receive the results of God's Word in my life today and always.

I am in alignment with the will of the Father for me and the Peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart.

*I have power over crisis and I am at peace in all situations!* I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He is my peace.
Glorrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!!

*LET US PRAY*
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony.

*I come against all satanic obstacles and manipulations on your part of Success and Destiny in life and I Proclaim the Name of Jesus Christ upon all that belongs to you and upon all that are connected to you in the most Powerful and Most Trusted Name of the Lord Jesus Christ... PSB*

https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y
Re: Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 by shobam1410(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Happy New Week.
May the beauty of the Lord be upon you
Re: Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 by shobam1410(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Happy Sunday Y'all
Re: Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 by shobam1410(m): 10:28am On Jan 19
ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US
Re: Strictly Supernatural Books Part 2 by shobam1410(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does The Resurrection Of Christ Signify To You As A Christian? / How Many Times Did God Create The World In Genesis? / Avoid These Nigerian, Ghanian Pastors And Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.