Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? (2533 Views)

Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / How Can I Vote For Miss Nairaland? / Miss Nairaland: Not Many Breathtaking But Who Should I Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 25, 2016
northern:
Mimzy thank this guy he just made my decision.
grin
northern:

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MUVA(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2016
northern:

grin Thanks ma'am.. I'm humbled smiley

#StayMimzyfied

#TrendMIMZY
cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MUVA(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2016
sheba123:
Going by brilliance I think mimzy is very sound, lanicky isn't dull either but mimzy's topics shows she's very intelligent. And she's probably the prettiest in this contest next to ivy. Beauty + Brains. . . I think I already made my pick smiley

I just saw this, babe. Thanks a lot! cool

We are honoured smiley

#TrendMIMZY

#StayMIMZYFIED
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by fingard02k(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2016
EzePromoe:

Have you heard of Mysticgal? I think you should check her out?

I can't find her profile. .
can you help with the link
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 25, 2016
thanks a whole lot. i do appreciate.

Muva and the rest of teammimzy. i can't thank you guys enuf. love y'all wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

northern:
Mi.mzy thank this guy he just made my decision.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by Hadez(f): 11:31am On May 25, 2016
I like mimzy n I wnt her 2 win bt her crew r razz
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 25, 2016
correct...most of them are bullies undecided not all of them though.. some are very level headed

Hadez:

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MUVA(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2016
mimzy:
thanks a whole lot. i do appreciate.

Mu.va and the rest of teammimzy. i can't thank you guys enuf. love y'all wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

TeamMimzy na una sure pass...

I couldn't have asked to be with a better team. Ya'll are the bestest! grin

Queen Mimzy cool

Smellymouth

evathyst

olihilistic

iykekelvins

suzan404

IAmLegend1

marshriley

Slyisaac

Ellacute45

Nikkypearl

Airsultan

Jubrealguy

SmellingAnus cheesy

Lsofdk

Mrsphyno

Creamish

Pucelle

Obiorathesubtle

Braintouch

Xoella

Makydebbie

I can't remember everyone but ya'll are the BOMB! cool cool

#NuffRespeck cool cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MUVA(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2016
Hadez:

Sweerie they are just hyper, not razz gringrin

I like mimzy too wink

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by Hadez(f): 11:37am On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
correct...most of them are bullies undecided not all of them though.. some are very level headed

Very few of them. Mimzy is friendly n she is naturally beautiful judging frm d pix I saw compared to the rest hidding under make ups
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 25, 2016
tell the e warriors in your midst to tone it down. i like the babe a lot but the way some of your crew are going about it lipsrsealed. saw one insulting another contestant yesterday or so,, bedbug or whatever

MUVA:

TeamMimzy na una sure pass...

I couldn't have asked to be with a better team. Ya'll are the bestest! grin

Queen M.imzy cool

Sme.llymouth

eva.thyst

oli.hilistic

iyke.kelvins

suz.an404

IAm.Legend1

marsh.riley

Slyi.saac

Ellacut.e45

Nikkyp.earl

Airs.ultan

Jubrea.guy

SmellingA.nus cheesy

Lsofd.k

Mrsphy.no

Cream.ish

Puc.elle

Obiora.thesubtle

Braint.ouch

Xoell.a

Makydeb.bie

I can't remember everyone but ya'll are the BOMB! cool cool

#NuffRespeck cool cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by Hadez(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Sweerie they are just hyper, not razz gringrin

I like mimzy too wink

D hyping I'd becoming too unnecessary
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by fingard02k(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2016
Hadez:

Very few of them. Mimzy is friendly n she is naturally beautiful judging frm d pix I saw compared to the rest hidding under make ups
mummy thats harsh
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by Hadez(f): 11:42am On May 25, 2016
fingard02k:
mummy thats harsh

Daddy that z d truth
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MUVA(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2016
Hadez:

D hyping I'd becoming too unnecessary

Well that's what you have to deal with when your supporters are passionate about you. Doesn't really make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MUVA(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2016
fingard02k:
mummy thats harsh
She actually made a strong point bro. Its not harsh at all cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MarshRiley(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2016
My guy,hve you heard of mimzy
No dull o
Na mimzy dey rule
She's so humble and friendly and obviously brilliant from her posts

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MarshRiley(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:
Haba naw
Am not razz cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MUVA(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
tell the e warriors in your midst to tone it down. i like the babe a lot but the way some of your crew are going about it lipsrsealed. saw one insulting another contestant yesterday or so,, bedbug or whatever

Since you saw his outburst, I'll assume you also saw me bringing calm to the situation.

Look, a bully is someone who knowingly provokes people right? Now, Go back to that thread, peruse it and tell me who drew first blood. Obike provoked the insults deliberately and bedguy defended mimzy. I don't support smear campaigns please but get your facts right before concluding. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2016
Intelligence: What do you call intelligence on NL? Someone has topics like, '10 ways to know she likes you.' So you, on this basis, profess that she is intelligent?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 25, 2016
thank you too. No hard feelings at all

MUVA:

Since you saw his outburst, I'll assume you also saw me bringing calm to the situation.

Look, a bully is someone who knowingly provokes people right? Now, Go back to that thread, peruse it and tell me who drew first blood. Ob.ike provoked the insults deliberately and be.dguy defended mim.zy. I don't support smear campaigns please but get your facts right before concluding. Thank you smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MUVA(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
thank you too. No hard feelings at all

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by fingard02k(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:

Daddy that z d truth
mummy al im saying iz that went lil too far with the make up statement.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by bedguy(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Oh, But you've just drawn the first blood by insulting me. Later you wonder why I return favour? See, team Mimzy is already far gone to have time for maggots like you but you guys are always playing games by riding on her popularity to get attention for your contestants. That is why we always but them in their places. Why not simply come and appeal if you want an alliance, though there is no need again to enter such agreement with you lots because it's obvious you have sinister plans. But you all can work together for all I care to fight Mimzy but have it in mind that you guys are failures already. Obike, as muva said it, was the first to call our contestant ugly, that's if you need to be reminded.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MUVA(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2016
bedguy:
[s]
Oh, But you've just drawn the first blood by insulting me. Later you wonder why I return favour? See, team Mimzy is already far gone to have time for maggots like you but you guys are always playing games by riding on her popularity to get attention for your contestants. That is why we always but them in their places. Why not simply come and appeal if you want an alliance, though there is no need again to enter such agreement with you lots because it's obvious you have sinister plans. But you all can work together for all I care to fight Mimzy but have it in mind that you guys are failures already. Obike, as muva said it, was the first to call our contestant ugly, that's if you need to be reminded. [/s]

Bro, this is totally unnecessary.

Did you get my mail?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 25, 2016
and i just rooted for mimzy. you see... calm down kiss

Yes we want an alliance.. pm??

bedguy:

Oh, But you've just drawn the first blood by insulting me. Later you wonder why I return favour? See, team Mimzy is already far gone to have time for maggots like you but you guys are always playing games by riding on her popularity to get attention for your contestants. That is why we always but them in their places. Why not simply come and appeal if you want an alliance, though there is no need again to enter such agreement with you lots because it's obvious you have sinister plans. But you all can work together for all I care to fight Mimzy but have it in mind that you guys are failures already. Obike, as muva said it, was the first to call our contestant ugly, that's if you need to be reminded.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by bedguy(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Bro, this is totally unnecessary.

Did you get my mail?
I'm sorry for that. He/She called me bedbug, hence my reaction.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by MUVA(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2016
bedguy:
I'm sorry for that. He/She called me bedbug, hence my reaction.
You've got quite a temper grin

Drink some water, you'll feel better. cheesy

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by EzePromoe: 2:40pm On May 25, 2016
fingard02k:

I can't find her profile. .
can you help with the link
www.nairaland.com/mysticgal
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by santanamimi(f): 2:50pm On May 25, 2016
fingard02k:

@bolded Who is she?

Thought the contest iz between Mimzy and Lanicky

ivyy

https://www.nairaland.com/ivyy

12 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by bedguy(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
and i just rooted for mimzy. you see... calm down kiss

Yes we want an alliance.. pm??

Wow, that's good. I withdraw my last statement concerning you, and I'm sorry for the jibe taken at your contestant. My PM is there for you.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? by bedguy(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

You've got quite a temper grin

Drink some water, you'll feel better. cheesy
I feel better now, and I've sheathed my sword.
I replied your PM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Fingers Tells Something About U / How To Attract Women At First Sight Easily- 8 Ways (see This Cute Guy) / Top 3 Easy Habits To GUARANTEE Consistently Hot S* X With Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.