Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help Me Make This Choice (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Make This Choice (photo) (796 Views)

Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision / Choose Your Choice (photo Added) / Lady Travels From London To Nigeria For S*x Only To Make This Shocking Discovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Make This Choice (photo) by enshi(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2016
One very constant problem i know guys especially the single ones like me have is making the choice on hair and beard style.... Below are pictures of me on varoius hair and beard looks pls assist as i plan to permanent my hair style.... I know i might be a bit bald but i need to stop changing looks like chamellion.... Pls no insults... Your choice might influence my look for ever.. Thanks

Re: Help Me Make This Choice (photo) by jopretty(f): 12:22pm On May 25, 2016
From left to right, the last pix.
Re: Help Me Make This Choice (photo) by DonnaCorleone(f): 12:28pm On May 25, 2016
So you wanna know which hairstyle suits you best & you want honesty? grin

OK, you look better with hair, especially the boxy hair style because it goes with the shape of your head. Keep away from the bald look because it makes your head to look like a block.
Re: Help Me Make This Choice (photo) by enshi(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
So you wanna know which hairstyle suits you best & you want honesty? grin

OK, you look better with hair, especially the boxy hair style because it goes with the shape of your head. Keep away from the bald look because it makes your head look like block.

Thanks.... Ok..... Noted
Re: Help Me Make This Choice (photo) by DonnaCorleone(f): 12:33pm On May 25, 2016
enshi:

Thanks.... Ok..... Noted

Yeah, the one where you're wearing a black t-shirt & spotting a little beard is super cute & suitable for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Current Relationship Will Never Have A Future / Can You Do This / Frequently Used Picture On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.