Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust (730 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / She Broke Up Because Of Jealousy And Insecurity. / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 25, 2016
JEALOUSY its crazy how trust and jealousy are so co-related, In general looking at jealous person is not a pretty sight. People do some radically stupid and ugly things in the name of jealousy that really are quite shameful in the end.
Jealousy is a small petty emotion. It brings about unneeded anger and resentment and hurt feelings. Jealousy takes up a ridiculous amount of energy as well. In the end it never leads to anything that is GOOD. It leads to arguments and throwing things (tantrums and physical objects), and occasionally binge consumption of origin,
Mostly you can control the level of jealousy you exude, but even for a person such as myself, jealousy happens
You see I believe that the amount of jealousy you exude is directly proportionate to the amount of trust you have in the person to which you are becoming jealous over, "the more trust you have for him the less doubts(jealousy triggers) you have
for instance you are dating a guy and you totally trust him! now because you trust him when you see him with another babe, you dont react cause thats trust right, this same square head guy grin will later ask you "why you dont react and even go as far as saying that you dont love him" LOL
jealousy breeds love but trust kills jealousy and preserves love
Re: Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:46pm On May 25, 2016
I don't follow
Re: Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
I don't follow

Na wa alright
In pigin
Wetin I dey talk be say if you love person and you trust am you no go dey jealous! I dey advice people say na trust important pass!
Re: Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
I don't follow

in igbo
ntụkwasị obi bụ ihe kacha mkpa dị mkpa maka a mmekọrịta na-adịgide adịgide
-emere ya anyaụfụ ọ bụghị ezi ihe
olileanya ị ma ugbu
Re: Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:00pm On May 25, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Na wa alright
In pigin
Wetin I dey talk be say if you love person and you trust am you no go dey jealous! I dey advice people say na trust important pass!

how u wan take trust person wey no dey do werrin him suppose dey do ? so if I catch my man on top woman, make I just smile and say " baby I trust u wink " ? That shows that I love him?
Re: Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 25, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

how u wan take trust person wey no dey do werrin him suppose dey do ? so if I catch my man on top woman, make I just smile and say " baby I trust u wink " ? That shows that I love him?

Na wa ooooo! Your case is serious! Someone like you eh! Lol
Well I said trust I didn't say be stupid! How will you be asking me about a man thats on top of a woman(hope say she get big yansh sha) I meant allow trust to grow! My girlfriend can bet with her life that I don't cheat and I DONT cause I got all I want in her(big yansh and she is very intelligent) *whew* so trust matters alright!!!! Do I need to translate this to pigin or igbo or you're cool
Re: Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:26pm On May 25, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Na wa ooooo! Your case is serious! Someone like you eh! Lol
Well I said trust I didn't say be stupid! How will you be asking me about a man thats on top of a woman(hope say she get big yansh sha) I meant allow trust to grow! My girlfriend can bet with her life that I don't cheat and I DONT cause I got all I want in her(big yansh and she is very intelligent) *whew* so trust matters alright!!!! Do I need to translate this to pigin or igbo or you're cool

Translate to Igbo.
Indeed if u see another big Nyash, u no go cheat abi ? anyway una still dey do bf/gf , time never reach
Re: Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust by tee59(f): 4:47pm On May 25, 2016
Clap for your self. Reasonable post av read frm u so far. U didn't talk abt yansh and boobs today. How i wish it continues. My ass licking baddest niggar.
Re: Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Translate to Igbo.
Indeed if u see another big Nyash, u no go cheat abi ? anyway una still dey do bf/gf , time never reach

Na wa ooooo! Gị bụ oké njọ! Onye dị ka gị eh! akpa ọchị
Ọma m kwuru ntụkwasị obi m na-ekwu na-enweghị isi na! Olee otú ị ga-arịọ m banyere otu nwoke WTF on top nke nwaanyị (olileanya na-ekwu na ọ ga-esi buru ibu yansh sha) M pụtara ekwe ntụkwasị obi na-eto eto! My enyi nwanyị nwere ike nzọ na ndụ ya nke m na-aghọ aghụghọ na m na Na-akpata m nwetara ihe niile m na-achọ ya (nnukwu yansh na ọ bụ nnọọ ọgụgụ isi) * whew * otú obi ihe na naa !!!! Ọ dị m mkpa iji sụgharịa nke a na-pigin ma ọ bụ igbo ma ọ bụ na ị na jụụ

being faithful is a very simple decision(if you have all you need trust me you will be satisfied) dear #goodguys still exist
Re: Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 25, 2016
tee59:
Clap for your self. Reasonable post av read frm u so far. U didn't talk abt yansh and boobs today. How i wish it continues. My ass licking baddest niggar.

lol bony ass!

(1) (Reply)

You Should Keep Your Relationship Off Social Media, See Why! / The Robert Mugabe Alleged 40 Quotes... / The Merry Go Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.