Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

How Powerful Is The Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Powerful Is The Devil? (4855 Views)

The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / How "Powerful" Nigerian Pastors Make Money Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Powerful Is The Devil? by skydancer: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
Sometimes I laugh to myself when people say things like: Whenever the devil hears my voice, he starts to run. The devil cannot come close to me and crazy stuff like that. The Bible has it that after the Child was born, the dragon used his tail to shatter one-third of the stars(which must be somewhere very far from our galaxy). I know how big a star is. Our saviour is that God has probably put leash rules on the devil. If one can destroy millions of stars with just a tail, what will the whole earth be to it? But that's not the point. We are wonderful creations valued by both God and the devil. Though the devil is no match for God. He is probably playing a fair game allowing him to excercise his power on us. In the end of course He wins. And Satan and all his followers will be doomed. Bur believe me, if God ever turns His love away from any person on earth. That person is doomed forever. Satan will tear you to pieces and make you one of his generals.
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by mazaje(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
skydancer:

Sometimes I laugh to myself when people say things like: Whenever the devil hears my voice, he starts to run. The devil cannot come close to me and crazy stuff like that. The Bible has it that after the Child was born, the dragon used his tail to shatter one-third of the stars(which must be somewhere very far from our galaxy). I know how big a star is. Our saviour is that God has probably put leash rules on the devil. If one can destroy millions of stars with just a tail, what will the whole earth be to it? But that's not the point. We are wonderful creations valued by both God and the devil. Though the devil is no match for God. He is probably playing a fair game allowing him to excercise his power on us. In the end of course He wins. And Satan and all his followers will be doomed. Bur believe me, if God ever turns His love away from any person on earth. That person is doomed forever. Satan will tear you to pieces and make you one of his generals.

What exactly is this nonsense above? Who and what exactly is satan or the devil? Christians like talking about their god being invisible because he wants people to believe in him out of their free will. . . lets assume this is true then what about the devil? why is he invisible? is it because people are to believe in him out of their free will too?. . . Instead of man blaming himself for his failures and short comings the average human being will never do that, he will instead prefer to blame others up to the extent of creating imaginating beings like the devil, demons, witches etc and making them responsible for his incompetence, foolishness and stupidity. . . . . . what exactly is the devil and where does he reside. . . let me know if you have the answer so that I can pay him a visit. . . . .
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by skydancer: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
I never knew this wicked side of the devil before - blinding even those his demons reside in. Well if you don't know the devil, a repented occult grandmaster will tell you more. I just hope the devil left you your senses man. Just know this: 'All men are right when they talk from their knowledge'. If you want to truly discover the truth, you must reakky be enthusiastic enough to go and find out for yourself. The scales cannot fall of from your eye from a forum that no one knows even who you are. A man wearing blue glasses sees the world as blue. And he is right to say the world is blue until another gives him a green one. Remove your glasses boygrin
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by vikiviko(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
The devil is a liar.
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by mazaje(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2009
skydancer:

I never knew this wicked side of the devil before - blinding even those his demons reside in.

Another ridiculous drivel. . . have you ever seen any demon or has the lie that have been telling you since childhood now become part of your truth? Who was it that said a lie spoken about so many time eventually becomes the truth?. . . . . .

Well if you don't know the devil, a repented occult grandmaster will tell you more. I just hope the devil left you your senses man. Just know this: 'All men are right when they talk from their knowledge'. If you want to truly discover the truth, you must reakky be enthusiastic enough to go and find out for yourself. The scales cannot fall of from your eye from a forum that no one knows even who you are. A man wearing blue glasses sees the world as blue. And he is right to say the world is blue until another gives him a green one. Remove your glasses boygrin

I laugh with after reading this ridiculous and mythical nonsense. . . . . . The devil exist only in your imaginations. . . . . .
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by mazaje(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2009
vikiviko:

The devil is a liar.

The people that always invoke the imaginary entity as the reason behind their greed, incompetence, stupidity, foolishness and outright evil are the ones that are the liars. . . . . . the devil who is non existent caresless if people call him a liar or not because he does not exist. . . . . .
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by netotse(m): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2009
from your various posts, one is forced to believe you dont really want an answer
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by skydancer: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2009
@netotse: Indeed?

@Mazaje:

Another ridiculous drivel. . . have you ever seen any demon or has the lie that have been telling you since childhood now become part of your truth? Who was it that said a lie spoken about so many time eventually becomes the truth?. . . . . .
It's obvious that you have seen nothing. I'm sure your element is earth.

I laugh with after reading this ridiculous and mythical nonsense. . . . . . The devil exist only in your imaginations. . . . . .
Use a mirror while doing that, so you can see how narrow minded you are. I'm sure you understand everything about life. Even the so called myths that continue arising today. You shut them off don't you?
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by hubreality(m): 1:15am On Aug 21, 2009
The devil is powerless, atleast his warfare of fear, unbelief, and doubt are most leaking if you know that pretty well. REFUSE TO BE AFRAID(FEAR NOT)
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by SeanT21(f): 2:23am On Aug 21, 2009
With God on my side,the devil is nothing.
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by Maykelly(f): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2009
The Devil is powerfuless. grin OgagaLuv the satanic comfirmed it also. grin Shame! to him and his agents grin
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by Donvilo(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2009
The Devil is nothing but a doomed creature. He only derives his powers from one of man's greatest problem: SIN. Only a pure heart can defeat him.
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by skydancer: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2009
I never knew girls could be so brutal shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by skydancer: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2009
@Donvilo, I'd rather say sin's man's weakness
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by Donvilo(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2009
skydancer:

@Donvilo, I'd rather say sin's man's weakness
Yeah sure, but what of fear? another problem?
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by grace5: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2009
Devil is defeated foe,Lord Jesus spoil him on on the cross.

him and his cohort are ashes under our feet.

he is looking for those to accompany him to hell where he is condemned to.

but Jesus have life for all who we accept free gift of life.

HE LOVES YOU
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by mamagee6(f): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2009
SeanT21:

With God on my side,the devil is nothing.

I agree with you.
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by argent(f): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2009
the devil is as powerful as you make him to be.
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by Abuzola(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2009
Was it not satan that killed jesus ? He injected temptation into the pilates and jews heart. Hurray the devil slaughter the xtrian god
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by skydancer: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Was it not satan that killed jesus ? He injected temptation into the pilates and jews heart. Hurray the devil slaughter the xtrian god

And what is that supposed to mean You should keep a dictionary handy. The Lamb of God allowed Himself to be killed that the scriptures might be fulfilled and man redempted.
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2009
Powerful enough to hold your imagination ransom grin
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by mazaje(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Powerful enough to hold your imagination ransom grin

grin grin Chris how body? Hope you are good. . . . .
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:25am On Aug 22, 2009
If God is all powerful and all good then there would be no evil in the world.

But there is evil in the world.

Therefore God is not all powerful or all good.
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2009
mazaje:

grin grin Chris how body? Hope you are good. . . . .
My brother I dey jo, how your side na
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by skydancer: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

If God is all powerful and all good then there would be no evil in the world.

But there is evil in the world.

Therefore God is not all powerful or all good.

Very wrong theory. That God is not powerful does not tell you the way He used His power. We are His instruments and he does not normally exhibit His power on this accursed world dominated by the devil and his agents like you!

"If a car has 5.6 horsepower and can speed up to 400km/s
and the car whenever I see it on the road only runs at 1km/s
Then the car is not 5.6hp and cannot speed up to 400km/s"

It has been proven through ages the power of God and your childish word makes me sorry for you. If you are trying to invoke His wrath so that you repent, then you are just another sign-looker and none you will get! angry
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
I can tell you how powerless the Devil is by the snap of my fingers. cool
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by skydancer: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2009
Yeah I can see that.
However let me pass a warning. Whether you are joking or not, it's entering your subconscious. The sly devil is trying to make it appear as if there's nothing like the super natural. Scientists are busy making theories and the number of physical demonic attacks have significantly reduced. What was considered some years ago as abomination has come to stay as the 'new thing' in today's world. However the Bible says 'Do not model yourself to the contemporary world'. Sexual Immorality (Babylon in revealations) is coming so fast. We should try our best to stand in faith. Peace to y'all!
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by agathamari(f): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2009
"the devil made me do it" has to be one of the most annoying phrases ever.

if you are rewared with heaven or punished with hell depending on your actions then your eternity is determind by free will. if you have free will the devil cant "make" you do anything. if the devil could "make" someone do something then there is no free will and if there is no free will you can t be punished for what you cant control nor can you be rewarded. so which is it?
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by skydancer: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2009
What is your question?
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by agathamari(f): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2009
skydancer:

What is your question?
It was rhetorical
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2010
[size=13pt]The Devil is POWERFUL and you know it . stop pretending and give me a break of all the so-called lies you religious people have been saying on SATAN the devil to promote your organisation . well , done but know satan is watching you and definately you gonna pay for all the so many accusation. sad sad sad

I'm an anointed son of DEVIL and here i've drop my word. angry
[/size]
May kelly:

The Devil is powerfuless. grin OgagaLuv the satanic comfirmed it also. grin Shame! to him and his agents grin
Re: How Powerful Is The Devil? by skydancer: 4:11am On May 19, 2010
The devil is powerful quite all right but the humorous part of it is that his power is under full control by the Almighty  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / How Do We Get Forgiveness From Those We Offended? / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.