Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? (1249 Views)

Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / What Does It Mean When A Guy Breaks Up With You And Then Calls You To Makeup ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by mamagee3(f): 4:21pm On May 25, 2016
I and my boyfriend had an argument through text messaging three days ago. He started the fight and he called me the following morning which was on Sunday while I was in church but I didn't respond because I was in church. And he texted me telling me he will never call nor text me again.

I called him back after church and told me him I was in church when he called. He didn't call nor text me back till his day. I have called him over twelve times since Sunday and he didn't respond. I texted him telling him that I miss and love him. But he neither called nor texted me back till this day.

I am beginning to heal emotionally from the heartache he caused me. So what do you think I should do about this and do you think he will ever call me back?
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by falconey(m): 4:22pm On May 25, 2016
call 911

1 Like

Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by tripplephi: 4:22pm On May 25, 2016
mamagee3:
I and my boyfriend had an argument through text messaging three days ago. He started the fight and he called me the following morning which was on Sunday while I was in church but I didn't respond because I was in church. And he texted me telling me he will never call nor text me again.

I called him back after church and told me him I was in church when he called. He didn't call nor text me back till his day. I have called him over twelve times since Sunday and he didn't respond. I texted him telling him that I miss and love him. But he neither called nor texted me back till this day.

I am beginning to heal emotionally from the heartache he caused me. So what do you think I should do about this and do you think he will ever call me back?

He will. Give him time
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by flexyfit(f): 4:30pm On May 25, 2016
just give him time....he will..but if he continues...babe..move on....and let him be....

1 Like

Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by 0ubenji(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2016
mamagee3:

I dint comment on dis to support you..neither am I on his side..
Buh men with irrational temperaments are not in love..they only fink dey are...I wonder how such a man wud behave as a husband wen u genuinely offend him..
Men like him unconsciously supports the notion dat love is nacissistic..whereby a person wud only fall in love wit some1 who dey are sure loves dem berra than they love themselves..
I av nothing to advise u with..
All I wanna tel u is "be prepared to beg as much as u wud want dat relationship to work" subsequently afta u guys get ova dis
Wen "necessary" downtimes in a relationhp bcums traumatic...'Always'.

#that to me is EMOTIONAL TORTURE

1 Like

Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by Patented: 4:36pm On May 25, 2016
12 calls many messages, 3 days and still no response. dts just wickedness sha. btw what did u fight abt exactly. without that no one can give u real advise
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2016
mamagee and stupidity are like

7 Likes

Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by coolebux(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2016
My sister, I for one think that your romance with this guy existed only on the "phone" .
The said argument started through text message on "phone"
And you tried saving your relationship through "phone" messages
Now, he have scattered everything both you had together through that same "phone"

Honey, you never thought it wise to visit the dude to at least know what's up.
And he, on the other side never bothered to see you.

Well, pride could be the only person at fault, not you nor your boo.
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by Mologi(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by mamagee3(f): 5:25pm On May 25, 2016
Patented:
12 calls many messages, 3 days and still no response. dts just wickedness sha. btw what did u fight abt exactly. without that no one can give u real advise
He started the whole fight.

I got off from work and checked my phone and saw his text which "How is my crazy Ogbanje doing this evening?" And then he progressed to calling me his cheap se.x machine and an ediot.

And all these was for no reason at all and without provocation.
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by Patented: 5:39pm On May 25, 2016
1 chance oooo!! Thats just bad. No respect for u it seems. Won't tell u to do this or that but me thinks the writing on d wall
mamagee3:

He started the whole fight.

I got off from work and checked my phone and saw his text which "How is my crazy Ogbanje doing this evening?" And then he progressed to calling me his cheap se.x machine and an ediot.

And all these was for no reason at all and without provocation.

Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On May 25, 2016
Go to his house nakkeed
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by MoNickk(f): 6:35pm On May 25, 2016
the guy had been looking for a way to end things probably except Ure not telling us the full truth. did u guys have issues before? a beg move on. what is it? I hate it when I have an issue with my supposed bobk n he thinks the best way to prove a point is to ignore me. we will ignore each other Na. simple.no time for iranu
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by berryice(f): 6:47pm On May 25, 2016
He is not worth u...just leave him alone....knw your worth dear
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2016
If una no mamagee una no go waste una advice angry

2 Likes

Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by dauntless15(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2016
NO NOPE NADA NEVER NAY NAH UH-UH IMPOSSIBLE CERTAINLY AND ABSOLUTELY NO
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by anonym0us: 6:58pm On May 25, 2016
I miss DAT albino moderator sexkillz....by now na zoo you for dey..
shameless pig
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by mamagee3(f): 7:22pm On May 25, 2016
Patented:
1 chance oooo!! Thats just bad. No respect for u it seems. Won't tell u to do this or that but me thinks the writing on d wall
What do you mean by the writing's on the wall?
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by avril9(f): 7:43pm On May 25, 2016
mamagee3:

this is how u wud kn a malicious man\husband to be,though we don't really kn wat happened btw u 2 give him time to come ard if he doesn't,let him b.
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by mamagee3(f): 9:30pm On May 25, 2016
coolebux:
My sister, I for one think that your romance with this guy existed only on the "phone" .
The said argument started through text message on "phone"
And you tried saving your relationship through "phone" messages
Now, he have scattered everything both you had together through that same "phone"

Honey, you never thought it wise to visit the dude to at least know what's up.
And he, on the other side never bothered to see you.

Well, pride could be the only person at fault, not you nor your boo.
I actually called him with a different number on Sunday and he picked up and the minute he recognized my voice, he hung up.
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On May 26, 2016
Keep it coming!!!
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:01am On May 26, 2016
mamagee3:
Keep it coming!!!
i pray GOD heals u cry
Re: Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? by Kiish(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
falconey:
call 911

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue / Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening / Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.