Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? (4559 Views)

Bishop Obinim’s Sticker: My Husband Can Now Last Longer In Bed – Woman Claims / Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by maputohq: 4:48pm On May 25, 2016
isn't it an irony that one who honoured his mother died at a very young age while one who dishonoured his parent is still living and almost doubled the age of the former before he died.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by eduSwisz(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2016
That's life bro. Things happen you can't control. God gives life. Not attitude
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Ruq: 5:03pm On May 25, 2016
Are you asking that god kills him because of "cleaning out my closet", is that how god works? What about shitty mums that ruin the life of their kids.

May be the reason he isn't dead is because he apologized, have you heard "headlights". I guess you OD'ed on that honour your parents line.

And why is this in the religion section?.
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by maputohq: 5:09pm On May 25, 2016
Ruq:
And why is this in the religion section?.
because i,m relating it to what the bible says.
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Richirich713: 5:15pm On May 25, 2016
Tupac - "that's just the way it is"

1 Like

Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Ruq: 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
maputohq:

because i,m relating it to what the bible says.

Well did the bible endorse being a shitty parent?

Why are babies and little kids dying? Don't they honour their parents. See on a long enough timeline the survival rate of everyone drops to zero. Death is just as random as luck is, it don't care if you're the most pious being in the universe.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by maputohq: 5:21pm On May 25, 2016
Ruq:

Well did the bible endorse being a shitty parent?

Why are babies and little kids dying? Don't they honour their parents. See on a long enough timeline the survival rate of everyone drops to zero. Death is just as random as luck is, it don't care if you're the most pious being in the universe.
and so i should disregard what the bible says?
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Ruq: 5:26pm On May 25, 2016
maputohq:
and so i should disregard what the bible says?

So according to the bible Eminem is supposed to be dead?
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by maputohq: 5:38pm On May 25, 2016
Ruq:

So according to the bible Eminem is supposed to be dead?
no but pac's years should be longer.
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 25, 2016
this is inconsequential.
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Ruq: 5:55pm On May 25, 2016
maputohq:

That explains the probability of death. But why then do you ask like you want him dead and compare pac' s honouring of his mum with shady's disrespect as a basis for his longer life ?.
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by maputohq: 7:01pm On May 25, 2016
Ruq:

That explains the probability of death. But why then do you ask like you want him dead and compare pac' s honouring of his mum with shady's disrespect as a basis for his longer life ?.
it is you who interpreted it that way.
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Nobody: 1:11am On May 26, 2016
Alright guys - Eminem died back in 2005 and was replaced. The new Eminem is a clone of the old real one.  

Can Amerika clone humans and is she cloning people? ofcourse she can and she does clone humans. She can clone them from birth or she can make synthetic clones in a matter of months. 

Eminem was reported to have been in a “car accident” some years back. I believe that is when he was replaced.

While the real Eminem was a decent guy with masculine face & some dysfunctional attitude that is prevalent among younger generations, this new “Feminem” looks alot more feminine with a smaller rounded head, different eyes, a shorter face, a receding chin, different lips, different hairline and yes the hole in the left ear is gone, so we are seeing "Feminem" now.  

In 2005 when he became more knowledgeable about what was really going on in Amerika in the dark hidden parts of the celebrity scene, he was approached in ways to see if he was willing to compromise further.

These celebrities do not become part of the Illuminati per se, but rather, they're pawns or foot soldiers being used as brainwashing tools by the elites who actually are in the bloodline of this satanic cult that is creating the New World Order.

Eminem told them to shove it & so they killed him through a car crash. 

The MSM then went into spin mode & said he went into rehab. Then he disappeared from the scene until 2009, about 4 years later!

See the distortions from his pictures below and watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mTR4hkNcFw

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Nobody: 2:32am On May 26, 2016
Zoharariel:
Alright guys - Eminem died back in 2005 and was replaced. The new Eminem is a clone of the old real one.  

Can Amerika clone humans and is she cloning people? ofcourse she can and she does clone humans. She can clone them from birth or she can make synthetic clones in a matter of months. 

Eminem was reported to have been in a “car accident” some years back. I believe that is when he was replaced.

While the real Eminem was a decent guy with masculine face & some dysfunctional attitude that is prevalent among younger generations, this new “Feminem” looks alot more feminine with a smaller rounded head, different eyes, a shorter face, a receding chin, different lips, different hairline and yes the hole in the left ear is gone, so we are seeing "Feminem" now.  

In 2005 when he became more knowledgeable about what was really going on in Amerika in the dark hidden parts of the celebrity scene, he was approached in ways to see if he was willing to compromise further.

These celebrities do not become part of the Illuminati per se, but rather, they're pawns or foot soldiers being used as brainwashing tools by the elites who actually are in the bloodline of this satanic cult that is creating the New World Order.

Eminem told them to shove it & so they killed him through a car crash. 

The MSM then went into spin mode & said he went into rehab. Then he disappeared from the scene until 2009, about 4 years later!

See the distortions from his pictures below and watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mTR4hkNcFw
I want a brand of your igbo.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by hunter21(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2016
Zoharariel, do you know about the possibility of Ronaldo and Messi being clones too, I find hard to believe those are still the same guys I watched back in 2008
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by maputohq: 9:16am On May 26, 2016
@ zoharariel. i don't want to believe that was why he came back with demonic lyrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 27, 2016
hunter21:
Zoharariel, do you know about the possibility of Ronaldo and Messi being clones too, I find hard to believe those are still the same guys I watched back in 2008

Unfortunately, I don't watch football because I do not like it.
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Chinexbagar: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Eminem is real and why he live longest than 2pac is because that's how life is
Re: Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac? by Chinexbagar: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2016
maputohq:
are you god

(1) (Reply)

Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez / SHOCKING: Angels Caught On Camera In Abuja Church / Steve Jobbs Saw A Bit Heaven & Screamed Oh Wow! Oh Wow! B4 He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.