Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up (2449 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by 360frolic(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2016
Dr SID, one of the person Tee Billz, Tiwa husband accused of sleeping with his wife have admitted that he slept with Tiwa but that was before she got married to Tee Billz.

He added that Tee Billz was very much aware of the act but still went ahead to marry Tiwa and wonder why he is making story out of it now.

A sure insider who doesn’t want his name to be mentioned confirmed the story, but added that is what happened when you share your past life story with a failure.

The question everyone here is still asking is can you really say Tee Billz is a failure considering the fact that he was the one that brought Tiwa salvage to limelight what we all believe a failure cannot do.

Another insider even added that Tiwa and Dr SID were still fooling around even after getting married.

Who is really fooling who here? And Who do we believe?

Fingers Crossed!!!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/yes-i-slept-with-tiwa-savage-dr-sid.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by Faremisodeeq(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by Lattop(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
Haa!

Doro the cheerful givergrin

Am FTC anyway cos d man above me has nothing to contribute...
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by LesbianBoy(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by Tolexander: 6:44pm On May 25, 2016
Lattop:
Haa!

Doro the cheerful givergrin
ya

Tiwa....
Doro no dey tire a a
Doro hot
Doro eminado
Doro mi
Doro you
Doro Mavin with the baddest crew screw

Dr Sid....
Doro hammer(himself)
Doro pako(Tiwa)
Doro knack past carpenter wey dey knack before(Don Jazzy)

So all the Doro wey no get meaning dat time, get messages wey e dey pass!
OMG!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by olatunjithomas(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2016
Don't forget, her name is Tiwa,which apparently means (for us) and not Tie(for you)so,we all have entitlement.
abegii !! who ever dey do now,make hin do quick oooo,we plenty for this queue ooooo.
even patoranking's joystick should be smelt for confirmation. I don't trust him.
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by joseph1832(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2016
Well let's let sleeping dogs lie. I believe both parties may have moved on, so I wonder why all this talk about who slept with who.

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by goldbim(f): 7:03pm On May 25, 2016
Whatever!Akiko(story).real men don't kiss and tell tongue.i doubt this story tho..

4 Likes

Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by chikel2000(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2016
Real men don't kiss n tell but Tiwa nawa 4 u o

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by alatbaba1(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2016
Bloggers and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 25, 2016
Hmmm if dis is true..... sis tiwa .....
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by sugarbelly4: 9:46pm On May 25, 2016
Doro na Tiwa
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by sugarbelly4: 9:47pm On May 25, 2016
Yawa
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by kingDELE(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2016
And if u call ha Ashawo some mumu go dey condem u.

Tiwa Olosho.. ...

Quote me and i no go reply u
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by MrKong: 10:18pm On May 25, 2016
Somehow I find the moniker sexychacha interesting
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by tjskii(f): 10:22pm On May 25, 2016
Sigh# this had better not be true, why wud Dr sid say such a thing, abi he too is trying to stay relevant by being in the news
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by sexychacha(f): 10:43pm On May 25, 2016
MrKong:
Somehow I find the moniker sexychacha interesting

How
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by MrKong: 11:04pm On May 25, 2016
sexychacha:

How
Just love the way it sound
Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage– Dr Sid Opens Up by sexychacha(f): 11:07pm On May 25, 2016
MrKong:

Just love the way it sound

Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Video: !! Hot Black American Model Dance Sensual On Ms Chief's Bump N Grind / Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Bilz Are Back Together. / Kim And Kanye Share Bathroom Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.