Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Need A Business Partner - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Business Partner (1300 Views)

Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed / Nestle Nigeria Recruits Human Resources Business Partner / Neet Nigeria Ltd A Business Partner Of Panasonic In Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Partner by crucifeso: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2006
Hi guys,
i am looking for a business partner that can invest into my business idea. the business idea is all about GSM subscribers downloading information on specific location with facilities that can be seen in these location. For example, when a subscriber makes a request to locate a specific hotel on his GSM phone, an SMS will be sent to him, telling him the address of the hotel, total number of rooms and prices of the rooms. it will also includes facilities like Bar/Restaurant, Swimming pool, internet connectivity, shops, lawn tenins court, golf course, mode of payment etc. i have presently complied list of hotels, fast foods, restaurants, Banks, state liasion offices, Interswitch ATMs, shopping malls etc all over nigeria.
if anyone that is interested in entering into partnership with me, please call 08037108785.
Re: I Need A Business Partner by sneedyz: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2006
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE FIRST AND PIVOTAL RULE OF BUSINESS SUCCESS which says "Never disclose your business plan to anybody & everybody. Others can build on your idea and run you out of business"
Re: I Need A Business Partner by frankiriri(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2006
@sneedyz
I dont think that he's done anything wrong. He's just divulged a little information to enable pple pick interest. I challenge u to try to build up on it if you think he's revealed his trade secret.
The business he's taliking of is so intricate that no one can copy it from just the idea he's given.
Re: I Need A Business Partner by crucifeso: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2006
frankiriri, God, you are too good and it is like i know you forever. Sneedyz thinks that i am stupid for posting my idea on the net. Even if sneedyz picks up this idea and work on it. Can he/she devote 5 months of gathering information on 450 hotels, 230 Fast food joints, 36 state liasion offices, 120 restaurants, 25 banks, 210 shopping malls etc nationwide including Zamfara state and spend up to =N=210,000.00 on them.
Re: I Need A Business Partner by johnnyde: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2006
i like ur business propsal, and i think i would like to try it out, why dont u send me a mail johnnnyblaze2003@yahoo.com, lets talk some more ok. i will be expecting ur mail
Re: I Need A Business Partner by boladonas(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2006
crucifeso:

Hi guys,
i am looking for a business partner that can invest into my business idea. the business idea is all about GSM subscribers downloading information on specific location with facilities that can be seen in these location. For example, when a subscriber makes a request to locate a specific hotel on his GSM phone, an SMS will be sent to him, telling him the address of the hotel, total number of rooms and prices of the rooms. it will also includes facilities like Bar/Restaurant, Swimming pool, internet connectivity, shops, lawn tenins court, golf course, mode of payment etc. i have presently complied list of hotels, fast foods, restaurants, Banks, state liasion offices, Interswitch ATMs, shopping malls etc all over nigeria.
if anyone that is interested in entering into partnership with me, please call 08037108785.
Nice idea
may be willing to invest
holla at me boladonas@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner by eagleroland(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2006
Give me more infor about it too: eagleroland@yahoo.co.uk.

Enjoy!
Re: I Need A Business Partner by glogirl(f): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2006
am a very good programer .i wouldlike to be of help in anyway. my email is id4chioma@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: I Need A Business Partner by after3: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2006
Hey y'all make sure you don't just leave your email address for him, CALL!!! It'll show you're really interested.

All the best to you Crusifeso. Don't let anyone discourage you. Ever!
Re: I Need A Business Partner by crucifeso: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2006
thanks men, i really am thanking you for your comment
Re: I Need A Business Partner by elaiye(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2006
Thats a really good one. I wish you all the best. I believe if we all can think we wouldnt need to be running around for employment. God will see you thru.
Re: I Need A Business Partner by macdelene(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2006
HI HSE,

I am read the idea of the person i am very impress that nigeria still have good innovative persons with rich ideas that can generate good money. for someone to comeup with this type of business plan means that there is still hope for nigeria to progress from the state we are now present .but please be care nigerians are very smart. And finally any one partner with you should be serious minded

All the best
Re: I Need A Business Partner by fajid: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2006
your idea is great.am impressed and i must say i have an admiration for you and your idea,and wouldn't mind us getting together to become partners.In the meantime,here's my#080-231-93146.Expect my call.
                    All the best,Fajid.
Re: I Need A Business Partner by VCKY99(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hi, I'm Victor. I've got so much interest in your Biznez concept. However, how much does one has invest to be a partner. You can send me a mail- davic_connect@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner by oyeabey(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2006
pls,ride on.you dont mind anybody discouraging you.at least you hav taken the bull by horn, cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Is Gricunas Consulting A Fake Recruiting Firm Please Read And Respond / Access Bank Issue,are U Involved / Shell Test(you Will Pass,but Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.