Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community (49867 Views)

The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo) / Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by Oildichotomy(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2016
[size=15pt]When we zombies say Buhari is the smartest president ever. Wailers still call him Dullard.

Are they not Libyans, check very well and remove sentiments

Fulanis don't look this clean
[/size]
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by Engrr(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2016
Logician:
Please free these innocent men.

Go and free them nah!
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by bbjummy: 8:47pm On May 25, 2016
I'm also waiting to see the ugly faces of those that attacked Ikole-Ekiti my little town. God go punish these idiots.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by bayocanny: 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
Elan83:
diz islamic rif-rafs?
You no well

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by mccoy47(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2016
[size=15pt]Jungle justice should follow pleaseeeeeee [/size]
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by SHOPPERS(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2016
So now its okay to show the faces of "suspects" abi?
Kontiniu
Keep scoping us, those guys will be freed tomorrow. Look at their faces like secondary school graduation pics
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by J2k4real(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2016
Logician:
LOL no b small innocent grin
Logician:
LOL no b small innocent
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by knightsTempler: 8:52pm On May 25, 2016
Logician:

They will be freed after May 29th, after all their brother is the new head of prisons, it's all been arranged.
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by Abrahamtaylour: 8:52pm On May 25, 2016
Logician:
Lol. Logician is drunk again
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by sillyNLmods: 8:52pm On May 25, 2016
these confused-looking semi Arabs attacked enugu and killed 20 people? nigerian police! undecided
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by nkemjacob2(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
This is what i hate about nigeria security and politics, u want to tell me dis boys can go and buy/get AK 47 to raid a community? Let us be deceiving ourself..... Who re the main sponsors or cabal dat are giving this guys guns... RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by obyrich(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
I didn't know Libyans are as black as these.
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by anonym0us: 8:55pm On May 25, 2016
Dem no dey shape cloth even t shirt na dalabiya
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by EbukaFran: 8:57pm On May 25, 2016
[size=16pt]SCAM[/size]

These men are innocent

IPOB attacked their own people and are blaming innocent men

[size=16pt]IPOB SCAM
[/size]
Release the innocent men

There is NOTHING like Fulani attack

IPOB are responsible

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by tuoyoojo(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2016
e be lik say asides ear infection buhari get conjunctivitis o. how comes these Libyans look like abooki from up north
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by uboma(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2016
Logician:

What proof do you have that there are innocent?
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by LEXYCOM: 9:08pm On May 25, 2016
It a lie , u guys just enter artisan for enugu go park innocent hausa guys

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by utonwa4u(f): 9:08pm On May 25, 2016
after the arrest what next?
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by luckyboss(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2016
why Nigerian police are always interested in the word ""SUSPECT."' I hate that word so much. Everything under probability... so shameful.
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by banme1(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
Boooooohari brothers
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2016
look at their faces... looking hungry and hopeless
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by superstar1(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2016
Enugu's attack is a scam.

Nothing more nothing else. There was no attack, Enugu people acted it to portray PMB in bad light.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2016
gift01:
Never ever trust the Nigerian Police Force. These guys could just be shoe shiners or unemployed guys looking for daily bread. Remember when the cops in Nigeria are under pressure they perform great wonders

Agreed, they may be trying to cover their initial goof when the Police commissioner publicly came out to claim the alleged attackers were in fact not Fulani but local hoodlums fighting between themselves.

In the same vein the Police should also try to fish out members of the Enugu community responsible for initially killing two Fulani and burying them upside down in shallow graves prompting the Fulani reprisal attack.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by rexzqcom(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2016
These are the only ones arrested so far.
Survivers reported they were in the hundreds.
The first suspect arrested with video of the attack,
confessed his involvement. And that he is a fulanis born and raised in Enugu. And the attack involved fulanis volunteers from across the country. Coordinated and launched from kogi state.
Unhindered investigation will reveal knowledge of the attack by their northern elders. And possibly their governors and Buhari from their informants among them. That could explained why the president paid deaf ears to the cries and agonies of the victims that preceded the attack. And their subsequent attempts to divert investigation efforts to faceless foreign attackers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 25, 2016
As much as I want the killers apprehended, I can't trust the Nigerian police not to arrest innocent people and present them as the killers.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by matrixme(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2016
Do they really think we are foolish to believe this piece of poo? When did fulani herdsmen start wearing jeans, pullover and 'somodobo'? They could have as well dressed them in suit and tie. The ones we see around are not as fresh as these propaganda. They probably want us to hold on to the idea of getting some (paid) culprits to have something to talk about. Be wise people, Nigerians ought to be able to separate facts from fiction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by BushDoctor123: 9:29pm On May 25, 2016
Logician:
I spot a herdsman on nairaland.
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by StoneLucifer: 9:29pm On May 25, 2016
..Bury them alive
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by Organs(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2016
Logician:

LOGICIAN: Where is your proof that they are innocent
Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by yemmit90: 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
gift01:
Never ever trust the Nigerian Police Force. These guys could just be shoe shiners or unemployed guys looking for daily bread. Remember when the cops in Nigeria are under pressure they perform great wonders

Exactly!

Many people especially here on NL lacks real knowledge about these people.

Typical Fulani hardmen dont carry guns except their shap sword look like cutlasses(and on a rare occation their bows). They dont walk in group, you can see over 100 cows and just two Fulanis directing them.

Besides, these people are just too local or primitive to know where to get AK 47 let alone how to operate it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by SUGARDADDY55(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
I don't trust naija police

I smell anoda magic.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community by bengg: 9:35pm On May 25, 2016
Sai. Malu
Brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.