Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Infinix Zero 3 Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 3 Review (1080 Views)

Nokia 3 Review By Techknowng / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Review With 3D View – 360° Spin / Infinix Hot 3 Review & Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 3 Review by cuulgeek(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2016
Infinix Zero 3 is definitely the latest and best phone from as Infinix as at the time of writing this post. It is not just about the intense camera that it comes with or the fact that the processor is insane, it’s also about the beauty and creativity that cumulated into the creation of this device.

Full Post ---> http://cuulgeek.com.ng/2016/05/25/infinix-zero-3-review/

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Review by Flashh: 9:39pm On May 25, 2016
Were you born yesterday? Creating a new thread for Infinix Zero 3 review by this time.

Mtchew. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Review by cuulgeek(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
Flashh:
Were you born yesterday? Creating a new thread for Infinix Zero 3 review by this time.

Mtchew. cheesy

Yes I was born yesterday. This post highlights what some of the other bloggers missed.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Review by XFrozen: 3:28pm On May 26, 2016
You are so right...
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Review by Flashh: 9:23pm On May 26, 2016
cuulgeek:

Yes I was born yesterday. This post highlights what some of the other bloggers missed.
OK!
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Review by GROOOVE(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2016
Hey guys, is it advicable to do the system update on zero3? Its been on my fone screen for a while nw. I know a lot of phones develop crash tendencies with new updates. Should i go ahead?

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Review by cuulgeek(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2016
GROOOVE:
Hey guys, is it advicable to do the system update on zero3? Its been on my fone screen for a while nw. I know a lot of phones develop crash tendencies with new updates. Should i go ahead?

If you've not rooted your phone you should definitely update it and ensure you have full battery before you start and have some level of patience.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Review by GROOOVE(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2016
cuulgeek:

If you've not rooted your phone you should definitely update it and ensure you have full battery before you start and have some level of patience.

Aii boss. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Review by heezey(m): 1:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Wonderful Infinix Zero 3 Review. Time to get the Infinix Zero 4

(1) (Reply)

'godless' The Malware Threatening Android Devices Right About Now / Four Water-proof Phones You'll Want Right Now / Free Data Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.