Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Finally.... Ntel Launches "Silently" In Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally.... Ntel Launches "Silently" In Lagos (3829 Views)

How Social Media Is Silently Ruining The Future / Tecno L8 Lite Silently Lunched - See Specs, Fatures Price And Where To Buy / Innjoo Launched Halo X Silently, Available On Jumia For #32,720 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally.... Ntel Launches "Silently" In Lagos by gabylzy(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2016
nani667:
so after the people in Abj have enjoyed the free unlimited downloads...now that the free downloads season is long over they come to Lagos... I'll just wait till they have an office close to my Area...No rush to get the SIM and use their expensive subscriptions... I'm good with MTN , Airtel and Glo for now ✔

Bro pls can i get a link to helvetica neue font..the one yu actually use..thanks
Re: Finally.... Ntel Launches "Silently" In Lagos by mjay(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2016
phizz:
Was in Lagos last week and i used my ntel sim at airport, computer village, isheri idimu, lagos Island, obalende etc though they yet to sell in Lagos.

The above has totally misled me into getting the ntel sim, this is after all due diligence and I eventually found out that its a "No Service" area. The annoying part is that I called them to suspend the account and the fellow who sold and registered it told me it cant be suspended. Worse that my credit has started reading since the day I bought it. My question is, is this incompetence or fraud? when those who bought in Abuja had used it for weeks before their credit began to read, when the same people got a mail to the effect that their account can be suspended, how come suddenly that mine cant be ? Somebody much more informed should come to my aid, as this is frustrating.
Re: Finally.... Ntel Launches "Silently" In Lagos by mjay(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2016
phizz:
Was in Lagos last week and i used my ntel sim at airport, computer village, isheri idimu, lagos Island, obalende etc though they yet to sell in Lagos.

The above has totally misled me into getting the ntel sim, this is after all due diligence and I eventually found out that its a "No Service" area. The annoying part is that I called them to suspend the account and the fellow who sold and registered it told me it cant be suspended. Worse that my credit has started reading since the day I bought it. My question is, is this incompetence or fraud? when those who bought in Abuja had used it for weeks before their credit began to read, when the same people got a mail to the effect that their account can be suspended, how come suddenly that mine cant be ? Somebody much more informed should come to my aid, as this is frustrating.
Re: Finally.... Ntel Launches "Silently" In Lagos by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2016
mjay:
phizz:

Sorry o.

But they never advertised launch to you in Lagos na. Nor did they advertise free use. They did all those things in Abuja.

It's neither incompetence or fraud. Na you open eye wan enjoy sharp sharp.

As u can kuku see, some of us are actually using it.

The prudent thing to have done was to do a week sub to see if you had signal wherever u chose to use it.

Anyway, where precisely are you trying to use it? I know for a fact that there are certain places where there's signal but for some reason the phone won't connect to it. Clearly because the network isn't working properly.

There's a way to force it to connect, but u need to get signal when you manual search first
Re: Finally.... Ntel Launches "Silently" In Lagos by ewizard1: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Can anyone please link me with who can unlock my Spectranet USB Modem at Ikeja CV? Thanks!

#URGENT
Re: Finally.... Ntel Launches "Silently" In Lagos by phizz: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
mjay:
phizz:

Mislead? No
which area did you use the sim and on which device?
I used it in Computer Village, MMA, Sura(Lagos Island), Macarthy(Obalende) on a TPlink 4GLTE mifi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, Recommend A Nice Phone With A Budget Of 33k / How Can I Locate My Stolen Phone With Imei? / Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.