Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo (21864 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? / 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by Blessograo(f): 5:15pm On May 26, 2016
No dear it's what people get from you after they bully you for a whole year because it seems like you don't have the slightest understanding of what is going on
yinkeys:

cheesy See gangsta
Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by queenfav(f): 5:29pm On May 26, 2016
funny stories everywhere on this thread..lwkmd
Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by queenfav(f): 5:29pm On May 26, 2016
mamawin:
I love mothers like yours. no nonsense person
Aww,thanks.. My mum is the definition of a strong black woman..No time for rubbish,she ain't playing!
Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by Bbsharon(f): 10:07pm On May 26, 2016
Christeety:

Very true...Did you attend Mayflower School?

No...
Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by Bbsharon(f): 10:08pm On May 26, 2016
Nicolars:

U can't do that from your side anymore, it's already on FP

That's serious...I actually typed before sleeping and plan on editing the next morning only to see that I can't again.
Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by Bbsharon(f): 10:09pm On May 26, 2016
marwanafrica:
. You try but you should have apply pics to it

Add pics in your mind grin
Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by Jiteshell(f): 7:43am On May 27, 2016
queenfav:
lol..bad babe.U try o,i never drank dat dinning hall tea.
That tea was terrible
Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by hericjames(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2016
What set my guy may we talk
missexcel01:

Was a badorian too ...
Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by hericjames(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Blue tea were u a badorian what set
Jiteshell:

That tea was terrible
Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by mazipaskal(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
All these things are exploitation in varying forms.
Re: THROWBACK : 8 Things You Can Clearly Relate To If You Attended A Boarding Schoo by Mhychael: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
;Djust graduated out of the jungle... E be tings
missexcel01:

Was a badorian too ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heritage Polytechnic, Eket, Akwa Ibom State Admit New Students / National Common Entrance Examination [NCEE] Past Questions And Answers / 2013/2014 Unilag Foundation Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.