Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? (39106 Views)

Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce / I Can Solve The Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce! / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by chiwetel(f): 10:43pm On May 26, 2016
Has he stopped making common sense?

Once upon a time, I had so much respect for him.smh

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by lagosrd: 6:37am On May 27, 2016
I think I see clearly now why poverty persists in this country. Some people are just too full of themselves and they think they know all by brandishing all manners if idiotic grammatical jargons just to make sure they disprove something. Anyway you are entitled to your own opinion but the moral of what thus man is saying is that the government need to provide for palliative measures to cushion the effect of the suffering. Stealing , robbery is now on the rise. Begging has taken a new dimension and it seems the government doesn't just give a damn. If you run your personal business and have a family to keep you will agree with me that things are not as easy as before yet some people want us to keep quiet and smile all in the name of change. I just pity Nigerian youths most still behave like all I need is daily money just to feed.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by ddeola: 6:38am On May 27, 2016
Ben Bruce should quit the NA and just focus on social media instead. This is what we get when we vote just anybody into a serious office and then people will start complaining.

What a senator, what a shame... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 7:24am On May 27, 2016
freshdude99:

Those your gworo chewing uncles there won't let his ideas scale first reading...
Bill to establish ranches instead of grazing reserves is a clear example
am not surprised at ur response because to u this is an avenue to insult the north. Anyway May God save u from gullibity. This man has been more active online than in the house, he feels this wil give him cheap popularity. Let him and ur like tell us how we can get out of the predicament ur thiefing party put us.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 7:26am On May 27, 2016
lagosrd:
I think I see clearly now why poverty persists in this country. Some people are just too full of themselves and they think they know all by brandishing all manners if idiotic grammatical jargons just to make sure they disprove something. Anyway you are entitled to your own opinion but the moral of what thus man is saying is that the government need to provide for palliative measures to cushion the effect of the suffering. Stealing , robbery is now on the rise. Begging has taken a new dimension and it seems the government doesn't just give a damn. If you run your personal business and have a family to keep you will agree with me that things are not as easy as before yet some people want us to keep quiet and smile all in the name of change. I just pity Nigerian youths most still behave like all I need is daily money just to feed.
let him do that in the house instead of looking for cheap political points.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by phonek: 7:29am On May 27, 2016
oduastates:
This man impresses those who are naturally predisposed to his childish/low IQ antics .
this man is a senator for Christ sakes . He should be proferring solutions in the National Assembly.

I will end up by posting the characteristics of the dumb supporters by borrowing from a blog post on trump

This man speaks Like A Third-Grader. Do you know why he’s appealing to stupidd people? Because he speaks their language. He uses small words and short sentences, and has the general thought process of a child in the third grade .Maybe the fact that he “talks plain” appeals to you, but shouldn’t a senator be pushing bills in the NA ?

I think u should be the one who is more stupid. That is a constructive criticism. Did I hear "proffering solution " . Let me ask u, if u were him, what solution will u proffer? Your solution would be to or not to. I think he has given a "not to" solution. Which means a solution not to remove fuel subsidy. Mind u, he is making a suggestion.
Let us be open to the truth brethren.

Epoche your mind from tribalism, politics and so on, and embrace the truth. - Edmund Husserl.

Only the truth shall set u free. Jn 8:36.

God bless u
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by phonek: 7:38am On May 27, 2016
IbnIslam:

Doing it in the house is good as doing it in social media. He is a representative, and much Nigerians are seen in social media than in NA. He is just carrying us along.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by freshdude99(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2016
IbnIslam:
am not surprised at ur response because to u this is an avenue to insult the north. Anyway May God save u from gullibity. This man has been more active online than in the house, he feels this wil give him cheap popularity. Let him and ur like tell us how we can get out of the predicament ur thiefing party put us.
Really?
In fact u are no different from ur gworo chewing uncles
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by lagosrd: 11:23am On May 27, 2016
IbnIslam:

Pls be explicit.and dont let sentiment take over your sense of judgement. The has a clue and a riddle to be solved and the whole result is glaring for all to see and that it is no business as usual cos coat of virtually everything has skyrocketed and I don't see it coming down soon. You and I are directly affected all I crave for is sustainability irrespective of government policies or ideology
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by tomdon(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2016
oduastates:
This man impresses those who are naturally predisposed to his childish/low IQ antics .
this man is a senator for Christ sakes . He should be proferring solutions in the National Assembly.

I will end up by posting the characteristics of the dumb supporters by borrowing from a blog post on trump

This man speaks Like A Third-Grader. Do you know why he’s appealing to stupidd people? Because he speaks their language. He uses small words and short sentences, and has the general thought process of a child in the third grade .Maybe the fact that he “talks plain” appeals to you, but shouldn’t a senator be pushing bills in the NA ?

bunkum!
too much movement no motion
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by oyinkinola: 5:00pm On May 27, 2016
here is the solution to the senator Ben Murray-bruce maths:
mr jonsin spent N14500 on 100L of fuel
he spent N3500 on 35 tomatoes
he has N18000
so he spent N18000 out of N1800 he possesed on two products.....how stupid!
as far as the answer must be given in days, then the question dont give us the clearification on how mr jonsin engine consume fuel and if mr jonsin is vegetarian who consume only on tomato and how many tomato or tomatoes he consume par day?
therefore the answer is; as far as john ben bruce the questioner is a senator, he should have raise a motion of refund back the looted money which is up to $1trillion minimum stranded all around the world and invite all the ambassadors of the countries concern to repartraite all the looted money in their country or parc and go within 24hr!
so when the money refunded, $1tillion divided by a number of nigeran will give us how many days mr jonsin will run down his own part of the money?
therefore $1 trillion divided by 170million nigerian so as to be egality as all nigerian are not civil servants= $100000 divided by 17= $5823
as the money will be pay in naira not in $, and we must change the money at official rate of N197 not in N400 black market rate,
then mr jonsin will have 5823 x 197 in.Naira.
5000 x197= 985000
800 x 197= 157600
20x 197= 3940
3x 197= 591
total N2 ,04 7,131
mr jonsin will have N2,047,131 minimum wage
so if he spent 18k per jour, then N2,047,131 divided by 18000=113.7295 days!
so the answer is 113.73 days!
am waiting for my marks from senator ben bruce!
let assume we change in black market at a rate of N400 how many days it will take mr jonsin?( suppose will ignor economists dead theory)
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by suremanpatriot: 12:58am On May 26, 2017
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by suremanpatriot: 1:00am On May 26, 2017
chiwetel:
Has he stopped making common sense?

Once upon a time, I had so much respect for him.smh
I agree,his probably gone berserk.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Ubiquity: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ajibel:
What would someone being paid 18k minimum wage do with 100L of fuel?

Don't you think such person that buys 3,500 naira worth of tomatoes doesnt have common sense?

Has the common sense senator not heard of the quote "to cut your coat according to your size"

Does he not know that a low income earner would live within his means?
I think we should forget the realities in the theory used instead, focus on the mathematical aspect to reach an answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo O Kanayo Dance At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.