Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants (15008 Views)

Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) / Lagos To Crush 4000 Impounded Motorcycles - Photos / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by Ngokafor(f): 7:58am On May 26, 2016
purpleblood:

Your MSc is useless to the Nigerian Armed force. If you really want to deal with the mutherfvckers, enter with your WAEC

..,Why are wasting your time??..,cant you see he is simply a coward??..msc my foot..na msc go fight the militants?...

..That is all they do in Nairaland.Mouthing of and talking tough,yet the biggest cowards around.The real and tough guys are on ground as we speak(Militants and Military alike)..While sissies hide behind their various devices to type meaningless lame epistles and issue empty threats.

2 Likes

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by nicemajor(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2016
we are watching there action in 3D

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by GWMI(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2016
You cannot just give orders when injustice thrive.This is the truth.In other news according to varguard, the Niger Delta Avengers just blow up a Chelvron pipeline in Warri.Buhari is leading Nigeria into war faster than we expected.Only God will help us.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by sammhi(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2016
The Nigerian Military is one of the 5 strongest military in Africa. However, they are also one of the most uncouthly, uncivil, barbaric and unprofessional.
The U.S army ,UK and the Indian army turned most of our military men . However, it baffles me that our military behaves like gangsters and Militants than military men. Their teachers ( U.S , UK and Indians ) blend civility into their military operations.
Here, our military thinks the only way to attack or suppress Militancy ia by military action.
I had hoped that DSS or Military intelligence will be highly deployed whereby some of our DSS guys become part of these militants and know all their secrets by now. so if there is any militants action, they would know how to get these guys like catching a rat without setting your house on fire.
More worrisome is how our military men harass , beat up and kill innocent Nigerians at the slightest provocation. It ia a shame that our military has a one dimensional approach.. kill,maim..
no intelligence of any sort...
Nigerian Military need a re training
See how Mexican drug Lord was captured witout destruction..if it is in Nigeria, the man and all his neighbor's would be dead..
quite frankly am ashamed of our military...their barbaric and unprofessional conduct that lack any sense of intelligence..

3 Likes

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by noblegrex: 8:11am On May 26, 2016
Tastemoney:
I just hope they won't go and crush innocent citizens and tag them Militants undecided
what do you expect.the best thing is for these fools to stop else they'll implicate innocent souls. Even some of them are not innocent as they're in support of this pathetic act

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by sammhi(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2016
look at how the U.S captured Osama bin Laden..
only him was killed ..no one else..all his kids and wives were spared...
if it was Nigerian Military, the whole house will be burnt including his neighbors and everyone dead..
all because they won't do their homework.
Militants in ND do not need military action...do a lot of intelligence and you will fish them out like rat...chai...

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by Fredchisom(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2016
The tin always make d loudest noise,Obasanjo couldn't crush them with force but only succeeded in taking innocent lives in UDI but d game has changed.The point is if Bubu doesn't dialogue, d military will fight with empty stomach cz d economy will crash to zero level.release Nnamdi Kanu n dialogue with d 5℅,that's d only way.

2 Likes

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by ozoemenaca: 8:21am On May 26, 2016
They should first crush the Notorious Fulani Herdsmen then we can then see their seriousness. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by philogos4: 8:25am On May 26, 2016
It's the innocent citizens that will surfer, but a lot will be destroyed, so my advice to the military is[color=#006600][/color] to look for the root cause.
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by BabaAlaji(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by wink2015(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2016
[size=15pt]If the federal government apply military means to solve the militant threat in the niger delta then we are bound to have more problems. It will only lead to more anger and outburst by this oppressed people and thereby more lives will be lost in the violence and the destruction of oil installation which will result from the confrontation with the militant will contribute to drastic loss of government revenue.

Come to think of it government can not get hold of the fleeing militant and in the short run innocent children, women and elderly will be sacrificial lamb.

Dialogue by all the party is the best way to address the problems in the niger delta.

President Buhari being an ex-military man would think he can conquer the people of the niger delta through the barrel of the gun but he is making a big mistake.

In conclusion, all parties to the dispute should embrace dialogue.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by realGURU(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
One thing I have come to realise is that talk is cheap ..absolutely cheap

NA could not win bunch of illiterate Islamist on a dry land in a sparse vegetation in sambisa ..what I keep wondering is how they can win some group of educated people that has caused devastating damages with military precision ...also in a marshland and creeks ....this is a swampy region and I know they are bragging ...

This is my own .....Nigerian army should not underestimate swamp regions ...American lost Vietnam in swamp region

They should ask
education is only a perception
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by Toktee(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2016
Tastemoney:
I just hope they won't go and crush innocent citizens and tag them Militants undecided
Who cares,it is called "collateral damaged"
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by IkpuMmadu: 8:51am On May 26, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.

Your lands?

Pls learn to use paragraph

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 8:53am On May 26, 2016
Firefire:
Yes, after your peaceful consultation with their leaders, you have the green light to roll out the drums of war.

RIP in advance to those who will die.

Shalom!

Well said. Human right will not say heavy handedness.

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by tsdarkside(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2016
from yesterday on,we declare war on anybody that is threatening the integrity of the federal repulic of nijeria.....

we are tired of this insolenz... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

we declare war on bacterias,antilope,giraffs,south-africans,ugandans,biafra,ipod,nda,babys,gnus,lions......anybody and everything...

this is naija!!!!................

sai!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by BECKAR: 9:16am On May 26, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The porcupine and the lion.

There is only one animal in the jungle that adult lions fear= The porcupine.. The Porcupine is a spiked Animal with spikes capable of piecing even the heart of any animal. Lions thread softly anytime they see a Porcupine because an attempt on a Porcupine would most likely result in the loss of life of the Lion

My advise to Buhari is simple. Wisdom is profitable to direct. There is no need to make threats that you can't execute and would only end up leaving us loosing more oil production. Because if these guys want to shut the oil out completely, they would do it and there would be no money to even pay the soldiers a salary. Buhari's statements are causing Nigerians enormous pain and he should speak with wisdom.

The Niger Delta Militants are like Porcupines in the jungle. Treat with wisdom.

Watch this video of Lions & a Porcupine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NG&v=_r2rDBVFAv4&hl=en-GB
You have said it all. It will be share foolishness to dare the Porcupines. A good leader will always seek dialogue

2 Likes

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by tsdarkside(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2016
BECKAR:

You have said it all. It will be share foolishness to dare the Porcupines. A good leader will always seek dialogue

pahhh...maybe nijeria is the Porcupine,in this case.....
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:23am On May 26, 2016
Military: Busy vowing vows.
NDA: Busy blowing pipes.

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by billyG(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2016
proeast:
Who still takes these guys serious, they should continue blowing hot air while the Avengers destroy us. Buhari should secretly send emisaries to go & beg them if he is ashamed or grant resource control & let oil producing states pay tax to FG, atleast half bread is better than chin-chin. Oil price is going up at our own expense while Nigerians are starving.
D president has no power to grant Resource control to any region.
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by samazagudu(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2016
Tastemoney:
this must happen, that is why is good to shun any criminal act to save innocent from being a victim one day.
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by greatmen: 9:31am On May 26, 2016
Cutehector:
oh of course, I plan to. Leme just get done with my MSc. cool
you don't need msc to carry gun naa Abeg I go get the forms for you hope you can swim o

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by TheEclectic: 9:33am On May 26, 2016
BabaAlaji:
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landumass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.

Beautiful nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by tsdarkside(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2016
TheEclectic:

Beautiful nonsense! angry

beautiful oil-spelt and destroyed you have........we are tired reasoning with you...

you are like a child that dont wont to learn....the nijerian goverment already gave you consetions for your property,but you were silly enough to sell the contract nigeria made with you to rich northern bussiness-men...

we can not help you...sorry.....you are too foolish....keep on blowing up pipes...they are useless nowadays anyways.....

nijeria will survive even without you...

stay a giant destroyed oil contarminated area for all we care....we dont care.....

you came with us to form a republic called nigeria the first place.....nobody forced you to sign the contract to create this area called nigeria today....i dont give a shi-shi who named it...i dont care about the white-whores......

make una go get a life....no backing out now...

this is naija.....

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by billyG(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2016
The NA shld use nerve gas on those bastards angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by TheEclectic: 9:54am On May 26, 2016
tsdarkside:

beautiful oil-spelt and destroyed you have........we are tired reasoning with you...

you are like a child that dont wont to learn....the nijerian goverment already gave you consetions for your property,but you were silly enough to sell the contract nigeria made with you with rich northern bussiness-man...

we can not help you...sorry.....you are too foolish....keep on blowing up pipes...they are useless nowadays anyways.....

nijeria will survive even without you...

stay a giant destroyed oil contarminated area for all we care....we dont care.....

you came with us to form a republic called nigeria the first place.....nobody forced you the sign the contract for creating our area called nigeria....

make una go get a life....no backing out now...

this is naija.....

More beautiful nonsense

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by tsdarkside(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2016
TheEclectic:

More beautiful nonsense

and you are a nonesense-soul in a black-skin..... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by fireforfire: 9:57am On May 26, 2016
Tastemoney:

As usual

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by TheEclectic: 10:01am On May 26, 2016
tsdarkside:

and you are a nonesense-soul in a black-skin..... angry angry angry angry angry angry

Most beautiful nonsense

1 Like

Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by berrystunn(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2016
EngrIdris:
good luck

Which of the good luck??
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by tsdarkside(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2016
TheEclectic:

Most beautiful nonsense

and you are a Most beautiful nonesense-soul in a black-skin.....
Re: Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants by TheEclectic: 10:16am On May 26, 2016
tsdarkside:

and you are a Most beautiful nonesense-soul in a black-skin.....

Keep on being the most beautiful nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Problem Is Not Prayer - Ben Murray-Bruce / Fayose Secretly Planning To Join APC — Senator Aluko / Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.