Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today (31356 Views)

PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George / Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by verygudbadguy(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2016
[/b]

why are you yorubas crying more than the bereaved ?

leave us with our 'oyel' is that too much to ask ?

undecided undecided

[/i]
[/quote]

undecided undecided

Muntula like you grin

Next minute, you will type something like Lagos belongs to all of us but your oil belong to your region alone.

Imagine the hardship we are facing because of scarcity of tomato. The Aboki man grows tomatoes and we all enjoy it.

Do not be selfish brother. Nigeria is our country. We enjoy the benefits of the land and suffer the woes together.

I'm Yoruba I love my Igbo friends so much and all they love me too.

Life is too short.

#LiveAndLetsLive #OneNaija
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by BabaAlaji(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by MicroBox: 8:28am On May 26, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

undecided undecided

Did you bargain with God before getting any oyel ? what rubbish... Nigeria will leave your oyel for you and give you independent when Magrav Technology is widely accepted but for now una name na sorry.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by payosehtor(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2016
Ooni:
Buhari will destroy this country

he has made other Nigerians to hate us the more

false. u made it yourself. how could a whole region be found supporting any form of criminality the we see it in recent times particular y from se/ss .(ijaew) well, criminals must have inherited criminalitty genes from parents.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by ozoemenaca: 8:31am On May 26, 2016
Buhari let my people go ! Buhariiiiiii let my people go !! Buhariiiiiiii let my people go !!! How are you sure the Tomato Ebola is not plague number one.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by Nobody: 8:32am On May 26, 2016
The truth is that it's even wrong for atiku, Danjuma, and those past leaders, nay rulers to own oil blocs. This is corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by dimieprincess(f): 8:33am On May 26, 2016
priceaction:
But my question is why is it that it is only vanguard newspaper always reporting all this avengers activities and are the one they always speak to
It baffles me my brother. just as SAHARAREPORTERS refused to broadcast Fulani herdsmen atrocities and other flaws from Buhari or disclosing the whereabouts of Properties belonging to APC members. You own saharareporters, Punch, Thisday etcetera and I own Vanguard Newspaper so what is the big deal there?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by BECKAR: 8:34am On May 26, 2016
NDA is sophisticated, brave and strong, However I think dialogue is the best option. If war brakes out, people will die. Both NDA and the Nigerian military force will die. Lets leave out the ratio of death but surely people will die including the innocent. the mother of NDA and the father of Nigerian military will also die. So what is the gain? The greatest problem we have in this country is selfishness. Develop Nigeria (Niger Delta Included) and peace shall reign in Nigeria. The big question then is "On whose shoulders lie the development of this country? It is the responsibility of everyone but more of the government. Therefore If the nation will continue to be one, if NDA should lay down their arms, government must rise to its responsibility. Otherwise we shall all die, including Mr President
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by Ooni: 8:38am On May 26, 2016
payosehtor:
false. u made it yourself. how could a whole region be found supporting any form of criminality the we see it in recent times particular y from se/ss .(ijaew) well, criminals must have inherited criminalitty genes from parents.
i am talking about we yorubas

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2016
maxzzo1:

Childish thinking!!!! You 4got is oil moni dey use to subsidizes seedlings,fertilizers etc it will rather make us go into farming commercially that means d country will divide if u ask me better....

You don't know what ur talking about,on top which waters or territory dem wan do fishing, abi na d water wey nigerian navy go don take over ,wos wobi niger delta no get waterways abeg na nigeria get am.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by darediamond(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2016
NDA are not doing what is really needed to be done to stop all those senseless Northerners.

BLOW UP ANYTHING THAT RELATES TO OIL DRILLING ALLTOGETHER. ALL THOSE INSTALLATIONS ON SEA AND SIMILAR ONES ON LAND.

IF THERE IS A BRIDGE USED TO CONVEY OIL, BLOW IT UP. IF THERE A VESSEL OR TANK OR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING THAY IS USED BY SHELL etc., BLOW THEM UP.

THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING LEFT FOR THOSE COWS WHO DO CALL ALL WE SOUTHERN TRIBES ALTOGETHER "SECOND CITIZENS" BOTH IN WORDS AND DEEDS.

ENOUGH OF ORDINARY PIPELINE BLOWING! BLOW ALL THE OILWELSS AND THE MAIN INSTALATIONS AND BRING EVERYTHING TO HALT.

NO TRIBE IN NIGEFIA IS BORN TO RULE.

P.S: WE NEED YOUR FANPAGE ON FB.

SUPPORTER OF YOU I AM FROM YORUBALAND.

ONE SOUTH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by proprince(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2016
NDA are well equiped i think

coz they make threat like they lack nothing undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by proprince(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2016
darediamond:
NDA are not doing what is really needed to be done to stop all those senseless Northerners.

BLOW UP ANYTHING THAT RELATES TO OIL DRILLING ALLTOGETHER. ALL THOSE INSTALLATIONS ON SEA AND SIMILAR ONES ON LAND.

IF THERE IS A BRIDGE USED TO CONVEY OIL, BLOW IT UP. IF THERE A VESSEL OR TANK OR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING THAY IS USED BY SHELL etc., BLOW THEM UP.

THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING LEFT FOR THOSE COWS WHO DO CALL ALL WE SOUTHERN TRIBES ALTOGETHER "SECOND CITIZENS" BOTH IN WORDS AND DEEDS.

ENOUGH OF ORDINARY PIPELINE BLOWING! BLOW ALL THE OILWELSS AND THE MAIN INSTALATIONS AND BRING EVERYTHING TO HALT.

ONE SOUTH!

hahahahahahahahaha. you dnt av chil at alk bro

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by tempest01(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2016
verygudbadguy:
[/b]

undecided undecided

[/i]

undecided undecided

Muntula like you grin

Next minute, you will type something like Lagos belongs to all of us but your oil belong to your region alone.

Imagine the hardship we are facing because of scarcity of tomato. The Aboki man grows tomatoes and we all enjoy it.

Do not be selfish brother. Nigeria is our country. We enjoy the benefits of the land and suffer the woes together.

I'm Yoruba I love my Igbo friends so much and all they love me too.

Life is too short.

#LiveAndLetsLive #OneNaija

Do we not buy the tomatoes from them?

Did we allocate their farms to ourselves and then use them as slaves to grow the tomatoes?

Would you have said same if it was your community this oil was found?

You people just come online and type without being objective. If oil was in the north you think you would still be "one Nigeria"?

You Yorubas should continue...a time will come when you are in the same predicament and we will all face the other side. If the elders of the SS have been fed fat and decide not to take actions to the good of the SS, the youths will take action. And trust me, we will achieve our aim one day.

One day you'll seek the southern alliance, and there will be none.

I am not against resources being a national wealth, but case were individuals from a certain zone are the main beneficiaries of the resources while the landlords who bear the negatives of these activities are in penury is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by dridowu: 8:56am On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

When when when!!! How soon is this your WHEN? You people have been ranting online while the military keeps blowing up more pipelines!! Empty threats!! Buhari is weak and powerless to stop them. He has failed in his primary responsibility.

BTW am not pa chukwudi
Ok, Buhari is weak and powerless but who is even suffering from the blow up , Nigerians in General but Niger Delta Farmers and Fisherman suffer most due to oil spillage so who suffers most ?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by erico2k2(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:

If only the Iboes did not put all their eggs in one basket, we won't be here. If they did not derogate and engage in a campaign of hatred (instead of ideas) against Buhari and the North/ SW, we won't be here. They're only reaping the fruits of their hatred and politics of exclusion.

Dont be deceived, NDA is an iboe agitation at its core going by their rejection by the SS indigenous communities & the IPOB request, and I'm hoping they launch a major attack at the end of the ultimatum so that they can justify whatever level of military force that will be deployed to wipe them out.
Your Geographical brain is xtreemly dull.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by erico2k2(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2016
dridowu:
Ok, Buhari is weak and powerless but who is even suffering from the blow up , Nigerians in General but Niger Delta Farmers and Fisherman suffer most due to oil spillage so who suffers most ?
I agree but the sad reality is this has become a norm.pollution is an everyday way of life with these people since 1960. Even the fish had evolved to survive in oil spilled rivers.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by excel101(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Why can't the NDA confrom danjuma,Atiku and all oilblock owner in ND head on?,why must they resort to blowing pipelines...if that's not cowardice,what is it?
To deal with someone that has been depriving you of your right for long, what you need to do is to hit him very hard where he feels the pain most. Its common sense. Thats why the Govt. is running around like mad dog.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by payosehtor(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
they 'll pay for it, after all they 've no any where to go. when the going get though, the thougher get going. even thoug no money the north still have food stuff ok
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by excel101(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2016
OneManLegion:
"Group tells Buhari to forget about Tompolo and develop the region"...

And are they mutually exclusive?

Who are all these compromised nitwits sef?

See, Buhari will develop your region and he will hunt Tompolo down.

All these mumu theatrics na wash, Tompolo's days as a freeman are numbered.
What has the president done to Boko Haram terrorists he caught till date?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by excel101(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2016
priceaction:
But my question is why is it that it is only vanguard newspaper always reporting all this avengers activities and are the one they always speak to
You're supposed to be praising Vanguard Newspaper for their boldness and doggedness in bringing infos like this to you and the Govt. rather than saying all is well like The Nation and its likes.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by payosehtor(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2016
Ooni:
i am talking about we yorubas
who hates the yoruba s, the 5%?, is that percentage not too insignificant bro ? cheer up
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by zheroes(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2016
Ooni:

he has made other Nigerians to hate we yorubas the more

hate yorubas because you supported APC in thje last presidential election? Were you hated when you supported GEJ in 2011? What was the outcome? Its yoruba , ibo and hausa in nigeria, two must come together for one to concede defeat. Its that simple. No hating!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by excel101(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2016
priceaction:
Ok
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by excel101(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2016
priceaction:
you should be praising Vanguard Newspaper Management for their courage and doggedness in bringing such infos like this to the public domain. From your question how else would you have known that something like this is happening. Unlike their timid counterparts, in the likes of The Nation etc.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by skyman200(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2016
God save us, im seeing Somali more better than Nigeria.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by kulekaa(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2016
Ooni:
he has made other Nigerians to hate we yorubas the more
change your moniker
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by colli247(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2016
kodded:
they are called the keyboard warriors cool

may God almighty bless u -- greatest coward are the mouth warrior AND KEYBOARD WARRIOR FOOLS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by payosehtor(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2016
darediamond:

ONE SOUTH!
that's what they 'll love to hear. the reasons for their ppartnership with iPod. fire on jare
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by shophut(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2016
All the above replies to this thread shows the high level of sellfishness and greed we all have. To those of you from the North, would u keep quiet and watch your cows, goats, sheeps and lands being taken away from you by other people who are NOT from your region? To those of you from the West, from time you people have been cheap blackmailers and coward even to licking the ass of your enemy to survive. Go and face your cocoa production and leave us alone. The South and East will fight for their rights. It shouldn't be anyone's headache. We have been marginalized for so long. We can keep quiet any further.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by SIRKOL(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/tension-n-delta-ultimatum-danjuma-atiku-others-expires-today/
I tot they said the NDA is a faceless group, whose faces are these then?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by jollymizzle(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2016
Danniscott:

Oga calm down, have not seen reports of them condemning the attacks, even prominent people from the south south like Edwin Clark and Ayiri Emami. You just sit there and type what u like.

Besides if oil were to be discovered in the North will the northerners allow the south own over 80% of the oil blocs there.
Even as we preach and pray for peace , let us not throw away our common sense of reasoning.
Northerners want one Nigeria because they own almost all the blocs in the Niger Delta. That's why that Indimi man will go to US and donate billions of naira, while his people languish in poverty, why? Because his oil bloc in the Niger Delta is giving him money, the oil spill does not affect him because he is in the US or Abuja. It won't affect his family because they are in US. Now if you are a Niger Deltan, you will sit, cross ur leg and die in penury. There should be equal or atleast reasonable distribution of the oil blocs in the region if we will ever stop hearing militancy in that region.

I believe ve said my mind
You have spoken well and even as a Yoruba man I don't like the idea that majority of oil bloc's belong to northerners.its just not fair

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu, Fashola, Gbajabiamila, Ashafa At Eid Praying Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.