Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today (31322 Views)

PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George / Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by cktheluckyman: 9:40am On May 26, 2016
dridowu:
Ok, Buhari is weak and powerless but who is even suffering from the blow up , Nigerians in General but Niger Delta Farmers and Fisherman suffer most due to oil spillage so who suffers most ?

Did you blame boko haram during GEJ's era? So how come you are now blaming. NDA for the bombings!!! That is double standards!! You must use the same measure to judge

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by shiimah: 9:45am On May 26, 2016
saaedlee:
Lol, only cowards hide behind a Cloak when boasting. Wahali why not confront the NA head-on if you won't be smashed like a bug
You think so?

Because even the NA are tired of Nigeria's problem... There is nothing they can do to these Militants...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by J2k4real(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2016
saaedlee:
Lol, only cowards hide behind a Cloak when boasting. Wahali why not confront the NA head-on if you won't be smashed like a bug
Just like our Herdsmen come in the daytime grin
saaedlee:
Just like our Herdsmen come in the daytime
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by OneManLegion(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2016
excel101:
What has the president done to Boko Haram terrorists he caught till date?

Jamb Question.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by dridowu: 9:59am On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Did you blame boko haram during GEJ's era? So how come you are now blaming. NDA for the bombings!!! That is double standards!! You must use the same measure to judge
PA Chukwudi, to God be the glory i have only one account with Nairaland, so cross check my previous post and you will see i blame Boko Haram for their atrocities and i still blame them, so therefore you and i might suffer from NDA blowing up but they (Niger Delta) will suffer most , so what's the fuse about blowing up when you inflict more pain on your community ?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by afonjay: 10:42am On May 26, 2016
EngrIdris:
The army should recruit all employed youths

we have war in our hand...
when it happens some 1 like u ll run to lgos or abj for safty even to kastina when ur brother is taking theirbath in d blood. After all we dnt need ur vote in 2019
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by afonjay: 10:46am On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

now is time ti deal with ND as BH was dealt with. Let see who ll sufer most
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by Tinyemeka(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2016
Firefire:
NDA, time to press a STOP button.

As what?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by verygudbadguy(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2016
tempest01:

Do we not buy the tomatoes from them?

Did we allocate their farms to ourselves and then use them as slaves to grow the tomatoes?

Would you have said same if it was your community this oil was found?

You people just come online and type without being objective. If oil was in the north you think you would still be "one Nigeria"?

You Yorubas should continue...a time will come when you are in the same predicament and we will all face the other side. If the elders of the SS have been fed fat and decide not to take actions to the good of the SS, the youths will take action. And trust me, we will achieve our aim one day.

One day you'll seek the southern alliance, and there will be none.

I am not against resources being a national wealth, but case were individuals from a certain zone are the main beneficiaries of the resources while the landlords who bear the negatives of these activities are in penury is wrong

I understand your plight brother. It is indeed painful to see the state of comatose these so called oil producing States are. I believe some few individuals from the region are the ones feeding fat at the expense of the Niger deltans. But I still stand my ground that it's not enough reason to kill people and bomb the oil facilities.

It will not yield the desired solution. It will cripple the economy or lead to war.

Where there is war, there is no peace nor development. Let's dialogue with the government.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by iconaus: 11:28am On May 26, 2016
Silvofitz:
The truth is that it's even wrong for atiku, Danjuma, and those past leaders, nay rulers to own oil blocs. This is corruption.

I think people are beginning to reason .. this is the main problem in Nigeria .If buhari is fighting corruption .. it should in total . She should set up committee to look into oil block sharing amongst few individuals . Not fair at all . Otherwise the NDA should turn the whole place into ashes let every body go

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by BabaAlaji(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2016
payosehtor:
they 'll pay for it, after all they 've no any where to go. when the going get though, the thougher get going. even thoug no money the north still have food stuff ok

cool cool cool
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by sweetgala(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2016
Omoluabi16:
illegality? we should be used to it already..from the Opc, to the massob, to boko haram, to mend..e.t.c Apart from these groups, the politicians do much more damage. why would a man from adamawa own an oil block in ur land, when you can barely feed thrice daily..or have access to good health? These are consequences of the higher class not running this country as it should be. The 99' transition to democrazy held so much promise.. yet down the line, we're still here. I still insist a dialogue will work.But for how long before the Ipob or BH ask for their own dialogue? we need a genuine NATIONAL CONFERENCE.

Why can't a man from Adamawa own property in any area in Nigeria ! It is as absurd as the idea that Igbo can't own business or properly in Lagos or a Yoruba man can't own property in Nnewi. It remains a state,local government in Nigeria and is accessible to all Nigerians equally .

The inability of the people not to feed daily is not a unique situation in Niger delta there is suffering in all parts of Nigeria because of failure of leadership and corruption.

The main question is not that an Adamawa man owns business it is what Adamawa man own business in this case a man accused of corruption of qustuoable character Atiku. But that can apply to anyone including a man from Rivers or Ado Ekiti or Sapele .

So in essence your argument is flawed because it seeks ethnic incapacitation and not social justice.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by Nobody: 11:46am On May 26, 2016
Take it or leav it Tompolo has a reason and cause to be respectedgrin grin the mighty Goloiat must be reduced to his knees, must! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by orisa37: 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
All of us are so far talking nonsense. I understand that NNPC is now being privately privatized probably to Hausa/Fulani Caliphate group. Instead of NDA hunting for ordinary flies to eat, there are OPC, BAKASSI boys etc all in the South, while not join them to force your Legislators in the sw, se, ss and snc to use their education and skills to amend the 1999 Constitution once and for all to grant FULL AUTONOMY to the 36 State Governments. So people like Atiku, Danjuma will be dealing directly with State Governors and their Prime Ministers like Tompolo, Fashehun and so on.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by TheEclectic: 12:09pm On May 26, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

I tire o...as if they care.

why are you yorubas crying more than the bereaved ?

leave us with our 'oyel' is that too much to ask ?

undecided undecided

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by InvertedHammer: 12:14pm On May 26, 2016
/
8 years of their son in Aso Rock and he didn't develop ND.

Do they think Buhari will develop ND area?

I guess they are just waking up from slumber.

They should call their son to give account of his stewardship in Aso Rock. They wasted the opportunities given to them in a platter of gold.
\
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by Mufasa27(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Sometimes wisdom is needed
True talk my brother...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by orunto27: 1:06pm On May 26, 2016
The Presidency should negotiate with nda directly. Make Tompolo Minister of state for Petroleum, Dr. Fasehun of OPC Chairman NNPC, NOI Minister of Finance, MKA(Kemi Adeosun) CBN Governor and Asari Dokubo Special Assistance to Government for Petroleum. Good luck.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by kossyablaze(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:

If only the Iboes did not put all their eggs in one basket, we won't be here. If they did not derogate and engage in a campaign of hatred (instead of ideas) against Buhari and the North/ SW, we won't be here. They're only reaping the fruits of their hatred and politics of exclusion.

Dont be deceived, NDA is an iboe agitation at its core going by their rejection by the SS indigenous communities & the IPOB request, and I'm hoping they launch a major attack at the end of the ultimatum so that they can justify whatever level of military force that will be deployed to wipe them out.
u always litter here with senseless comments

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by sijisonconsult: 1:20pm On May 26, 2016
NTN Associates is happy to introduce our new “Video Ads Marketing” service .
Clients and partners can now use this new service to improve their marketing efforts to reach more delegates real time!

We will create FREE Video Ad for our premium members

By subscribing to our premium membership service, you do not need to pay any extra fee for the video creation and upload to our Youtube channel as well as promotional websites.
We will create the Video Ad for FREE. (60 Secs)

Click here to see sample video Ads…. Add link [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Y8M5h2sSk]

Please view the attachment for detailed proposal and pricing.
Contact Us today to become a Premium Member and get your FREE Video Ad created
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by maxzzo1(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
8 years of their son in Aso Rock and he didn't develop ND.

Do they think Buhari will develop ND area?

I guess they are just waking up from slumber.

They should call their son to give account of his stewardship in Aso Rock. They wasted the opportunities given to them in a platter of gold.
\
hmmmmm
this is why nigeria is not one.....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by maxzzo1(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

You don't know what ur talking about,on top which waters or territory dem wan do fishing, abi na d water wey nigerian navy go don take over ,wos wobi niger delta no get waterways abeg na nigeria get am.

still childish?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by ojubi(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:

If only the Iboes did not put all their eggs in one basket, we won't be here. If they did not derogate and engage in a campaign of hatred (instead of ideas) against Buhari and the North/ SW, we won't be here. They're only reaping the fruits of their hatred and politics of exclusion.

Dont be deceived, NDA is an iboe agitation at its core going by their rejection by the SS indigenous communities & the IPOB request, and I'm hoping they launch a major attack at the end of the ultimatum so that they can justify whatever level of military force that will be deployed to wipe them out.

You people are pathetic, what's the essence of an election?
is not not for people to vote who ever they like?
In 2011 the north West as a voting block voted overwhelmingly for Buhari, but GEJ won the election, did he discriminated against them? did he called them 5%?
was he not the one that build the historic almajiry schools for them?
Yaradua established govt of national unity,
Buhari is simply a tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by kernel501: 3:13pm On May 26, 2016
dridowu:
A Yoruba adage says "ti eshinshin ba je elegbo , omo araye o ni ri sugbon ti omo araye ba je eshinshin igba yen omo araye ma ri" meaning "when the housefly started harming the injurious person, people will keep quiet but if the injurious person decide to harm the housefly, that is when people will be advicing the injurious not to harm the housefly"
Niger Delta Avengers are doing theirs now, PDP AND CO are keeping quiet but by the time Nigeria Security (Navy, Army, NSCDC e.t.c) start theirs now that is when they will remember violation of human right.

Close that hole before your face, when Boko Haram was troubling Jonathan's regime, where was APC and mostly you?

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by Enahi(f): 4:36pm On May 26, 2016
I have no choice than to support the NDA guys, there is too much injustice.

One idiotic Almajiri will sit in corner getting billions of Naira every year from the oil that is not located in the North and expects me not to support the NDA.

Buhari is busy appointing his brothers in all parastatals as if that will solve his problems, mumu President with a useless Vice!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today by QuotaSystem: 9:03pm On May 26, 2016
ojubi:

[s]You people are pathetic, what's the essence of an election?
is not not for people to vote who ever they like?
In 2011 the north West as a voting block voted overwhelmingly for Buhari, but GEJ won the election, did he discriminated against them? did he called them 5%?
was he not the one that build the historic almajiry schools for them?
Yaradua established govt of national unity,
Buhari is simply a tribal bigot.[/s]

[b]Did the Northerners engage in a campaign of blind hatred, lies and personal attacks against GEJ? Did Northerners ever call PDP a South South/Ibo party which they can never touch with a 10 foot pole? Did the northerners fool themselves by putting all their hope in the APC and completely ditching the PDP?

No. The Ibo's present political irrelevance was completely self-inflicted due to tribal and religious intolerance mixed with political daftness. You cannot blame Buhari for the SE abandoning Ngige who would have been Senate President, because he was in the 'amala/tuwo party'. The same Ibos instead of eating the humble pie and building bridges to correct their politics of exclusion, instead were screaming that they did not need Buhari's appointments or the Presidency, and preferred to support Nnamdi Kanu and his treasonous activities instead...plotting attacks against Northerners and Yorubas, yet you call PMB a bigot. Hypocrite.

If you do not know, the almajiri schools issue hastened GEJ's exit because the almajiri system is a cultural/religious issue and is not a result of lack of schools, which showcased the daftness of his advisers.

Don't blame Buhari, blame your empty pride, political incompetence and hateful nature.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas / Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.